Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.55 - 337votes)

Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake!

Alt Names: alt Amano Megumi Esta Muy Abierta!alt Amano Megumi is Wide Open!alt 天野めぐみはスキだらけ!alt 天野惠浑身是破绽!alt เรื่องหนักอกของอามาโนะ เมกุมิ!alt 아마노 메구미는 빈틈투성이!alt Si Megumi Amano ay Tatanga-tanga!
Author: Nekoguchi
Artist: Nekoguchi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: When you realize it, there are many people who are addicted to her!! Be careful of Megumi Amano's carelessness!!
Go to Amano Megumi wa Suki Darake! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Positive Traits of Our Male Lead-Shindou Manabu New Window UltimateAdrian20
  • 2 Replies
Topic Why does MC not chose Megumi already? New Window nopeewhy
  • 8 Replies
Topic The more he fights it, the worse it gets New Window lygarx
  • 3 Replies
Topic Any translator? New Window Kiddo
  • 0 Replies

1080 Comments

Live long and prosper, eh.

Mr. Spock himself gave you that cake.

Long Life and Prosperity: Marriage??????

This boy gon' catch these HANDS if he gave her cookies I swear ta god.

If he actually researched it and he knew that giving cookies would mean that they would stay as friends but he didn’t get them. Interesting.

Goddamn, he's still not getting a piece of that? Even Mrs. Amano is lookin' for a bite. Prime turf right there, son. Dig in!

agreed, I would hit that so hard it caused an Extinction Level Event

Don't worry, with a sliver of progress comes 20 more years of meandering titties.

...sort of a "You lose but also win" type situation

I can understand why people are not happy with lack of progress but its moving in faster pace compared to how it was 20-30 chapters ago, Didn't want to spoil but

Spoiler
so look forward for that.

Goddamn, he's still not getting a piece of that? Even Mrs. Amano is lookin' for a bite. Prime turf right there, son. Dig in!

Wh-Whoa!? I-Is that pr-progress?!?!

Don't worry, with a sliver of progress comes 20 more years of meandering titties.

...sort of a "You lose but also win" type situation

I don't know what will kill me first: Megumi T H I C K N E S S or the shiptease.

lol no

Oh snap. Is this some progress that I see?

I'm surprised she didn't get gifts from other guys in the school but that makes it all the better that Maa actually got her something.

White Day is returning the gift they got in Valentines Day, nobody is going to return a gift when they never got one in Valentines Day to begin.

Oh snap. Is this some progress that I see?

I'm surprised she didn't get gifts from other guys in the school but that makes it all the better that Maa actually got her something.

i spend 15 minutes staring at 2nd page
https://vatoto.com/reader#305dcee8b3fcf0a9_2

I spent my time on page 12. Mami vision is awesome.

And then Mami-kami-sama hit the bus on us <3 Thank you, Mami-kami-sama.

It's about time he realized that Megumi has had a positive effect on his life. Doing nothing but studying is actually horribly detrimental to your mental and physical health.

Uuuhhh, yeah, that's something to consider before you start aiming for some elite school.

It's about time he realized that Megumi has had a positive effect on his life. Doing nothing but studying is actually horribly detrimental to your mental and physical health.

When he sees the calander he be like "oh crap! Books where on sale Yesterday"

It's like that one manga. I have a harem but I'm gay so everyday is a living hell or something along those lines.

i m the mc in a harem manga, but i m gay , so i don t care

It's like that one manga. I have a harem but I'm gay so everyday is a living hell or something along those lines.

Maybe its because Im form a urban area I would've've destroyed her in basketball.

Those THICC-ness can't be described by a single poem

What about a Haiku
She is super Thick

Amazing Gumption and grit

right type of fit

i just want someone to tell me before i read all of this does he to got tokyo U?

we only just covered about 10% of the plot

all those other chapters are tiddies and asses

Those THICC-ness can't be described by a single poem

i just want someone to tell me before i read all of this does he to got tokyo U?

This is ongoing.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics