Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1905votes)

Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains

Alt Names: alt かぐや様は告らせたい ~天才たちの恋愛頭脳戦~alt 辉夜大小姐想让我告白 ~天才们的恋爱头脑战~alt Kaguya İlan-ı Aşk edilmek istiyor; Dahilerin Aşk ve Beyin Savaşıalt Kaguya deseja que lhe confessem~A Guerra de Amor e Inteligência dos Gêniosalt Kaguya quiere una confesión; La Guerra de Amor e Ingenio de los Geniosalt Kaguya veut une déclaration d'amour : la guerre de l'amour et de l'ingéniosité des géniesalt Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brainsalt Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai ~Ein Liebeskrieg der Genies~alt Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousenalt Kaguya-sama: Love is Waralt Кагуя хочет, чтобы ей признались: Гении - война любви и разума
Author: Akasaka Aka
Artist: Akasaka Aka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Considered a genius due to having among the highest grades in the country, Miyuki Shirogane leads the prestigious Shuchi'in Academy's student council as its president, working alongside the beautiful and wealthy vice president Kaguya Shinomiya. The two are often regarded as the perfect couple by students despite them not being in any sort of romantic relationship.

However, the truth is that after spending so much time together, the two have developed feelings for one another; unfortunately, neither is willing to confess, as doing so would be a sign of weakness. With their pride as elite students on the line, Miyuki and Kaguya embark on a quest to do whatever is necessary to get a confession out of the other. Through their daily antics, the battle of love begins!
Go to Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic POLL- Bet on who will confess first! New Window LimitCycle
  • 33 Replies
Topic Volume PDFs New Window Gartender
  • 7 Replies
Topic New scans New Window rhino36
  • 24 Replies
Topic Try venting your political comments in this forum (experiment) New Window Iliketrafficlights
  • 7 Replies
Topic The manga is not ending New Window MuzikalNotes
  • 5 Replies
Topic Apology for Uploading Kaguya Ch. 47 New Window XtremeAero426
  • 11 Replies

6785 Comments

Spoiler

that's%2Bwhat%2Bshe%2Bsaid.jpg

I was dying this entire chapter. Is this seriously getting better every time? How? How is this not getting old yet?

Psylocke Scans knew exactly what they're doing with the translations.

This manga just keep getting funnier by each of its chapter.

man Shokugeki no Soma sure looks different

JvGghAZ.jpg

opzsx4.png

JvGghAZ.jpg

I didn't expect to laugh equally hard at the same gag thrice. Well played Akasaka Aka.

It seems the Vice President made a verbal faux pas where her desire for the processed meat product in the President's bento could be misconstrued as a sexual desire for his genitalia, am I correct my manga reading compatriots?

So far I only saw 1 Wiener joke, come on guys, put your brilliant pervert mind to work mmm...

Oh wait... it's only 9 minutes since uploaded, maybe we need to wait a little mmm...

She really want his wiener eh.

Such a lust of puzzles 

Wow it's good, another gem discovered

So I told Shirogane to solve riddles. He did it, the absolute madman hahahhahahaha

random thought: depending on the setting, putting 'zaibatsu' there may be wrong

anyway, the riddles are 2020/00 : 00/0725

Separating chicks by gender is a profitable endeavor. Surely someone who stands at the top of society must be prepared to do any job in case all but one industries crash at the same time.

Though if that happened, I guess finding a job would be the least of your worries.

lol watch the fuck out m8 he's a qualified appraiser of chickens

Separating chicks by gender is a profitable endeavor. Surely someone who stands at the top of society must be prepared to do any job in case all but one industries crash at the same time.

Though if that happened, I guess finding a job would be the least of your worries.

Well, you can be sure that when he calls someone a chicken, he really knows what he is talking about.

His reactions were priceless~ :D

Spoiler

I feel his pain. Riddles are hell.

Wow... this takes painful love to a whole nutha level.

Shirogane's victory... BUT AT WHAT COST

In the end, they're still such kids...

It really is cute.

President's situation hits too close at home.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics