Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1905votes)

Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains

Alt Names: alt かぐや様は告らせたい ~天才たちの恋愛頭脳戦~alt 辉夜大小姐想让我告白 ~天才们的恋爱头脑战~alt Kaguya İlan-ı Aşk edilmek istiyor; Dahilerin Aşk ve Beyin Savaşıalt Kaguya deseja que lhe confessem~A Guerra de Amor e Inteligência dos Gêniosalt Kaguya quiere una confesión; La Guerra de Amor e Ingenio de los Geniosalt Kaguya veut une déclaration d'amour : la guerre de l'amour et de l'ingéniosité des géniesalt Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brainsalt Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai ~Ein Liebeskrieg der Genies~alt Kaguya-sama wa Kokurasetai: Tensai-tachi no Renai Zunousenalt Kaguya-sama: Love is Waralt Кагуя хочет, чтобы ей признались: Гении - война любви и разума
Author: Akasaka Aka
Artist: Akasaka Aka
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Considered a genius due to having among the highest grades in the country, Miyuki Shirogane leads the prestigious Shuchi'in Academy's student council as its president, working alongside the beautiful and wealthy vice president Kaguya Shinomiya. The two are often regarded as the perfect couple by students despite them not being in any sort of romantic relationship.

However, the truth is that after spending so much time together, the two have developed feelings for one another; unfortunately, neither is willing to confess, as doing so would be a sign of weakness. With their pride as elite students on the line, Miyuki and Kaguya embark on a quest to do whatever is necessary to get a confession out of the other. Through their daily antics, the battle of love begins!
Go to Kaguya Wants to be Confessed To: The Geniuses' War of Love and Brains Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic POLL- Bet on who will confess first! New Window LimitCycle
  • 33 Replies
Topic Volume PDFs New Window Gartender
  • 7 Replies
Topic New scans New Window rhino36
  • 24 Replies
Topic Try venting your political comments in this forum (experiment) New Window Iliketrafficlights
  • 7 Replies
Topic The manga is not ending New Window MuzikalNotes
  • 5 Replies
Topic Apology for Uploading Kaguya Ch. 47 New Window XtremeAero426
  • 11 Replies

6785 Comments

That routine is keeping me from seeing a flustered Kaguya.

That fucking shit has to go... But how? Easiest would be to get Shirogane to grab her hand but he ain't gonna do it...

There's nothing wrong with being a nice guy as a defining character trait, However, It seems a lot of hack writers seem to mistake compliance and passiveness for genuine kindness.

Being genuinely nice takes effort, starting a relationship takes effort. By making the protagonist absolutely passive and reactive in their own story, romance genre or otherwise, it raises the question why exactly should we care about this "nice" guy.

Some of my favorite romantic comedies have nice guys as their leads and yet being a nice guy doesn't detract from their characters in the slightest.

this guy is a good example

2053330_201505260045138001432605380c.jpg

but there's the case of the friendzone, being actually nice and being active for the other person and not getting any further 'cause the crush doesn't sees you that way.

What a couple of lovely idiots they are

There's nothing wrong with being a nice guy as a defining character trait, However, It seems a lot of hack writers seem to mistake compliance and passiveness for genuine kindness.

Being genuinely nice takes effort, starting a relationship takes effort. By making the protagonist absolutely passive and reactive in their own story, romance genre or otherwise, it raises the question why exactly should we care about this "nice" guy.

Some of my favorite romantic comedies have nice guys as their leads and yet being a nice guy doesn't detract from their characters in the slightest.

Sooo 92 chapters of more or less the same plot?... Was really happy with the sports festival arc... but if it continues with this pace... idk how much longer it'lll hold interest. :(

So kaguya's eyes grow three times bigger when she's happy? Grinch reference. Got it.

Hayasaka's Loss

I knew the chapter was going to be awesome when i read the title. Was not disapointed.

That felt like finding a new kaguya chapter, then finding the old chapters are deleted because of DCMA but knowing that there will still be future chapters.

92 chapters in and still there hasn't been a chapter that's disappointed me.

YqsQG2E.jpg

I wonder how long this manga will go on after they actually get together...

no kaguya this week?

This is the only manga that makes me cheer when status quo is reinstated

If you know a bit of Japanese a possible intentional joke is that the sound effect シコ (shiko) that the author chosen (the activity in this chapter is not common in manga so he would have to make it up) ...well, this is usually a fapping sfx and when I see it all over the place it's so funny lol

not really, its a slow ass robot sfx movement too.
not many manga showing a pumping tire in detail, so its kinda rare thing for people.

If you know a bit of Japanese a possible intentional joke is that the sound effect シコ (shiko) that the author chosen (the activity in this chapter is not common in manga so he would have to make it up) ...well, this is usually a fapping sfx and when I see it all over the place it's so funny lol

Remember Kaguya's sheltered upbringing.

Spoiler

Well, then she's probably not the only one since I didn't get it either. o.O

And Fujiwara wins with a BANG!

well, chika blyat

Oh Shirogane you son of a b*tch! xD

Sheriff Evans, you are not, Shirogane.

I can feel the resemblance between Papa Shirogane and Evans Pop.

Ah, this student council, the lair of really wicked people.

Also, Chika pumping a baloon is best out-of-context frame.

"A game where you pump it as many times as you want. But you have to pump it at least once, and whoever busts it loses."

Looks like only Kaguya didn't get it

Remember Kaguya's sheltered upbringing.

Spoiler

is there any reddit or forum where these are being posted? I am scare of people stoping uploading this.

https://www.reddit.com/r/manga
https://www.reddit.com/r/Kaguya_sama/
http://boards.4chan.org/a/

In the case of /a/ don't post until you have some level of understanding of how the board works or you'll be flamed.
The sports arc was so meaningless they deleted both versions of it.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics