Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.92 - 294votes)

Big Order

Alt Names: alt พลังจิตเปลี่ยนโลกalt ビッグオーダーalt Gran Orden
Author: Esuno Sakae
Artist: Esuno Sakae
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The manga's story centers on an introverted high school student named Eiji Hoshimiya with a huge secret — he wished for the destruction of the world when he was younger. Fairies give certain people special powers called Orders. What Order Users can do with their power depends on their wishes. 10 years after the Great Destruction, Eiji struggles to come to terms with his immense power.
Go to Big Order Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Volume 9 Chapter 47 Discussion: Sakae screws up New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 1 Replies
Topic Fan Theory - Big Order + Future Diary New Window dragontune172
  • 3 Replies
Topic Who are YOU rooting for? Rin x Eiji or Iyo x Eiji? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 5 Replies
Topic Powers, discussions and theories New Window Irecinius
  • 9 Replies
Topic Mirai Nikki and Big Order: Similarities and Differences New Window Theoderich
  • 1 Replies
Topic creating a team for Big Order New Window domper60
  • 7 Replies

586 Comments

You know... The Mc should be able to deactivate other order user's abilities with his own, and, of course, cure his sister...
Just yell " Bla bla bla bla i order my sister to be healthy!1!1 "
Since it was the author of Mirai Nikki I was gonna ignore this, but the comments say the MC here is decent, so I'll give it a try.
Oh come on, 100 percent power versus 0.01 percent. It a fucking huge handicap.
@imercenary You should read Mirai Nikki which is written by the same author. Tht series was also about shifting alliances, factions, etc. I won't give anything away, but Big Order hasn't quite hit the mark that series went to.
oh Sakae what's with the Psychological sh!t,,,,Fallow...>.>
Photo
lazybumhobo
Jan 02 2013 05:24 AM
Why the HELL did it post so many times.......
Photo
lazybumhobo
Jan 02 2013 05:23 AM
This is when he demands to have 10% or more of his full power so that he can kill some fuckers that need to die
On a side note, currently there are around 15/16 chapters,
I would honestly find this, at least, a bit better if every so often the limit of his power was released. Tired of him just being used with his 0.01% or w/e it was.
Other than that I love this manga and definitely deserves to be weekly.
Wish this was a weekly Manga damnable you hiiragi
There's no rhyme or reason what he can or can't control .. And the MC doesn't seem like he has a brain sometimes..
This story is such a clusterfuck, there are various characters, factions, twists and turns coming out of the woodwork everywhere.
yea the MC here is the polar opposite of that Fucking crybaby loser for miria nikki this guy is a million times better not a crybaby pussy who pisses his pants and whines all day So big ups to you Eiji for being a man not a bitch like miria nikkia guy.
Is this manga cancelled, cuz there has been no update for a few months:/
1 Have an interesting theme.
2 Do brainbusting development.
3 MC is an awesome antihero.
4 Insert boobs.
5 ????
6 PROFIT!
This is getting ridiculous... if "disarm grenade" works, why not use "disarm nuke"?
Spoiler

If only Lulu or Kira gave him even a bit of their brain, this could've turned out quite differently...
just wow, its quite original
This manga is a mess.
Damn thought it was an English update...turns out to be some other language
My opinion about this manga:
That's fucked up... I like it.
psychopath girl like mirai nikki I like it
Code Geass + Mirai Nkki =)
@d4rk His wish wasn't to become the king of the world. It was to conquer it, like a villain would. Normally a villain would create widespread destruction. Which is what happened.
@ i think he wanted the world to self-destruct and his power is to rule it . .
My only question here is what does the destruction of the world have to do with ruling it? If you wish to become king, then there shouldn't be any disasters - it's just a simple wish. My theory on this is that someone else wished for the destruction of the world or for some sort of disaster to happen at the same time Eiji wished for dominance. This would mean that the people blaming Eiji will become guilty and Eiji will have more true allies.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics