Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.68 - 244votes)

Hazuki Kanon wa Amakunai

Alt Names: alt 葉月カノンは甘くない。alt Hazuki Kanon isn't sweet.
Author: Kobashiko
Artist: Kobashiko
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hazuki Kanon is your average female High-School Delinquent. She is often late and skips class in the nurse office, occassionally talking to the male nurse BJ (Kuronada Jun).

Tamaki Daiji likes to film stuff that captivates him the instant he encounters it, disregarding consequences. His friend Kihou Tomoka tries to snap him out of it, whenever she sees him stuck while he is late for something else.

One day Kanon catches his interest while she stands on the roof of the opposite building. After asking Tomoka, he decides to head to the infirmary where Kanon sleeps occasionally.

Kanon wakes up to some strange guy filming her. He even has the audacity to call her "thumb-sucking while sleeping" cute and captivating. So she decides to let him keep the footage if he promises to keep her secret.
Go to Hazuki Kanon wa Amakunai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

356 Comments

Both haven't been updated in so long... Yandere Kanojo is getting half-number chapters lately. Ojojojo has been dead for almost a year. Chapter 28, 28.1 and 28.5 were December/January, Chapter 27 was almost exactly a year ago minus two days.

Last time I heard is, Shiratori was going to buy the tankoubon instead of the magazines.... and I guess the next tankoubon volume is still nonexistent.

This series is sweet, but have you ever heard of Yandere Kanojo (the round number chapters)? Ojojojo? 

Both haven't been updated in so long... Yandere Kanojo is getting half-number chapters lately. Ojojojo has been dead for almost a year. Chapter 28, 28.1 and 28.5 were December/January, Chapter 27 was almost exactly a year ago minus two days.

IS THIS FOR REAL?
We're actually getting a love comedy that ACTUALLY has romance progression?

[faith in author intensifies]

This series is sweet, but have you ever heard of Yandere Kanojo (the round number chapters)? Ojojojo? 

And now we wait for volume 3.

Please freeze me and unfreeze when it's done.

IS THIS FOR REAL?
We're actually getting a love comedy that ACTUALLY has romance progression?

[faith in author intensifies]

i just realized i rarely find any confession in many years reading mangas...

trust in romance tag is restored!

He literally sunk immediately after confessing. well, while he is confessing to be accurate

Lewd jizzus he went and said it

1CqPcNI.gif

Fixed for great justice.

I think it'll work out because Hazuki admitted she would prefer the straight confession (which she got) back in chapter 8, last page.

Holy crap MC! Im really impressed

He said it, I did'nt see this coming but I'm glad...

In before something horribly disappointing (like the previously mentioned sunstroke or something) completely negates the confession.

But man, if it sticks that'd be pretty awesome.

GIVE THAT MAN A MEDAL!
(for confessing, not for swimming. he sucks at swimming.)

Holy bajebus that really came out of left field. Way to go Tamaki!

That was quite the bomb laid down on us all of a sudden. Not that we didn't see this coming, but still..

Also, what would you call it in this case? Not cockblocked...drown-blocked?

That was smoooooth~

382.gif

GVFbI3L.gif?noredirect

TOOK ME BY SURPRISE. PLEASE NO COP OUT

382.gif

lvvel.jpg

Best confession scene ever

Why is this pic not here yet mmm...~?

30tkidh.jpg

I was gonna say that bj sensei looks pooping while buried in the sand

but tamaki let out an even bigger bomb!

Spoiler

damn man, dat was good

Not only "GG", "WP" for Tamaki!

Man, I though the series wasn't progressing at all but then this happens! Author knows how to pace I guess, damn!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics