Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.57 - 69votes)

Samurai Usagi

Alt Names: alt サムライうさぎalt Samurai Rabbitalt 武士兔之道alt 武士兔精神alt الأرنب السامورايalt سامورائی خرگوش
Author: Fukushima Teppei
Artist: Fukushima Teppei
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaHistorical HistoricalMartial Arts Martial ArtsRomance RomanceShounen Shounen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The main character Udagawa Gosuke has inherited his father's dojo, mainly because his father and elder brother were made to commit hara-kiri. He wasn't really supposed to get it simply because he's a second son.

Due to the way his father and brother died, he doesn't have a whole lot of self confidence, so he practices fencing daily at a nearby dojo.

However, because the people at that dojo are asses, he soon tries to invent a dojo and a style for people who just want to enjoy themselves.

However, what really sets this aside from most shounen is that the male and female main characters are actually married.

His wife, Udagawa Shino, is the younger sister of his senpai, and is a bit... weird, to say the least. She makes rabbit masks to help bring in a bit of money, although to say that she's obsessed with rabbits would be an understatement. She claims it's because "the rabbits will someday reach the moon."

When Gosuke founds his new dojo, he decides to create a style of swordsmanship known as "Rabbit Style Fencing."
Go to Samurai Usagi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Why do we love this series? New Window Story Lover
  • 5 Replies
Topic [SPOILERS] Latest chapter discussion! New Window Shiina
  • 0 Replies

125 Comments

I don't often use this adjective to describe other men but the only word for Maro is cute. So cute. *Ahem*

pOTbsMO.jpg

As soon as I saw this, I knew it could only belong to that guy...

Yes Maro. She might just fall in love, after he wins

I want that to happen so badly.

Yes Maro. She might just fall in love, after he wins

@ Garrum I really wish I can like your comment more than once.

Hmmm.  Nice.   I'm just curious as to how Gosuke-chan has such power.

A thermo-nuclear reactor in the shape of a human heart. The only thing keeping his power in check is his love for Shino.

edit: And now he is wielding NAMED swords. That's like an 8000% power jump on it's own.

Hmmm.  Nice.   I'm just curious as to how Gosuke-chan has such power.

MOFD, on 23 Apr 2013 - 02:16, said:
I'm criticising his opinion. By your logic there's nothing wrong with expressing criticism. And now I'm criticising you. And if your so offended, you don't read the comments section then.

What part of "We don't want to hear your whining" is criticism? You offered nothing about the series or his argument, only a childish temper tantrum. You haven't really criticised me either, just tried to turn my words back on me and failed.

I'm criticising his opinion. By your logic there's nothing wrong with expressing criticism. And now I'm criticising you. And if your so offended, you don't read the comments section then.

There is nothing wrong with expressing criticism. If you're so offended, don't read the comments section.

I don't agree with 世界死神- chaos_animagic. If its not your thing don't read it. We don't want to hear you whine.  

There is nothing wrong with expressing criticism. If you're so offended, don't read the comments section.

I don't agree with 世界死神- chaos_animagic. If its not your thing don't read it. We don't want to hear you whine.  

I am not sure, just started reading, but is at chapter 33 now... But the further I read... the more uninterested I am in... since in almost every chapter it's all the same thing, main dude gets in trouble out of no where, people or the government goes around and randomly kills people because they felt like it...

Fox faced characters are always bad-asses  

so... who's the lucky usagi guy who'll get the ronin girl? lol, i've read too much harem manga. hopefully this manga won't go into that direction.
Settsu... You have to be a really bad guy to make Shino cry :(
Just wanted to say 'Thank You' to the team (person) that brings us these scanlations. It often seems to be relatively thankless, but many appreciate what you do.
Moral of the latest chapter: DON'T FUCK WITH USAGI DOJO.
YEAH!
Nice chapter. Typesetter: You made a spelling mistake though. :-P.
Thanks for your work Noc, gonna miss Rilen... :<
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
this manga just gets better and better.
thank you for the release! I like this simple but heartwarm story.
Thanks again!

Will you keep those double releases? Must be a lot of work.
Just to be sure I'm not missing anything--
Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics