Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 239votes)

Koi wa Ameagari no You ni

Alt Names: alt Koi wa Ameagari no You nialt Love is like After the Rainalt 恋は雨上がりのようにalt 恋如雨
Author: Mayuzuki Jun
Artist: Mayuzuki Jun
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: A flirty classmate - the distressed shop manager - her bitching senpai from work - a cute kouhai from club - follow the eyes of Tachibana, a high-school girl full of beauty, youth and love!
Go to Koi wa Ameagari no You ni Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

552 Comments

thanks Roselia Scanlations & Underdog Scans for translating this mango :3.

I do believe Japan is trying to reduce the number of people living by giving us diabetes stuff like this lately mmm...

Such a cutie. ^_^

Ah, the good ol' sniff test. It's ok manager; no one's gonna notice how your feet/socks smell in a family restaurant.

...I think.

I remember reading a manga where a 16 year old girl married her own personal doctor, who is around 45 too.

It really bugged the hell out of me, especially when that doctor's son kinda has the hots for his new "mother", and that girl really didn't mind some skinship with her "son".

almost fit with your description : http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/mama-wa-doukyuusei-r515

I remember reading a manga where a 16 year old girl married her own personal doctor, who is around 45 too.

It really bugged the hell out of me, especially when that doctor's son kinda has the hots for his new "mother", and that girl really didn't mind some skinship with her "son".

lol you sure your not reading Hentia

That face at the end, the face of victory! XD

Thanks for the new chapter.

Spoiler

LoL, i don't think this just a simple matter of generation gap! More like Air-head/Dumb degeneration gap or something? LoL

They're both airheads, and airhead couples are great.

Shh this is a manga that doesn't matter. Now if this was real life we have a problem

Holy hell. Misunderstandings like that usually take an entire three arcs to be resolved.

Time ta follow the trailblazer.

Spoiler

LoL, i don't think this just a simple matter of generation gap! More like Air-head/Dumb degeneration gap or something? LoL

So... a 27-29 age difference? 

Shh this is a manga that doesn't matter. Now if this was real life we have a problem

This, but the opposite

I was surprised by how much I did like it

I wasn't sure at first but after finishing the first chapter its actually pretty funny. I'm loving all the misunderstandings

Thanks roselia scans and underdog scans.

So damn good.

So... a 27-29 age difference? 

I never thought I'd just stop reading something midway through XD.  Wow, I'm surprised how much I don't like this.

This, but the opposite

I was surprised by how much I did like it

I never thought I'd just stop reading something midway through XD.  Wow, I'm surprised how much I don't like this.

my type

She looks a little bit like Yakumo from School Rumble... following it because it's interesting, and the art is nice. Let's see where it goes!

That's exactly what I was thinking. She's like Yakumo, right down to the "cool beauty" description.

Best translation I can find for the title: "Love is like after the rain."

Now at the top of my shopping list.

She looks a little bit like Yakumo from School Rumble... following it because it's interesting, and the art is nice. Let's see where it goes!

I had the same deja vu myself.  Actually it felt like the heroine was designed for a shoujo manga and the other were from some ROM-COM shounen manga.

The mnager looks totally like the chief from Patlabor

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics