Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 238votes)

Seitokai Yakuindomo

Alt Names: alt 生徒会役員共alt Student Council Staff Membersalt SYD
Author: Ujiie Tozen
Artist: Ujiie Tozen
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "I applied here since it's a close walk from my house. But it's really full of girls, huh?"
In this 4-koma series Tsuda Takatoshi is a new student in the recently gender-integrated high school. He's asked to join the student council as the vice president. Thus begins his days as the only normal boy among 3 female student council officers...
Go to Seitokai Yakuindomo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kotomi's Prospective Sister in-Law/Prospectos para Futura Cuñada de Kotomi New Window subliminal
  • 12 Replies

1074 Comments

Aren't Shino and Aria in their third year? Is the manga going to end or new chara we'll be introduced?
Good ol sexual harassment with a twist of comedy, can't go wrong with that.
I'm sailing with the Suzu ship, who's with me?!
That's kind of sweet~♥
@kodelka @thearux, not to mention Suzu is always go together with Tsuda to school every morning :D
@Kodelka Suda x president is good, don't misunderstand me, its just that it would be too forced if it ever happened, mainly because of tsuda reaction towards the president.

However, with suzu its another story, they seem to be together in the inferno, actually I can see it developing into it, taking into account that suzu is the only female around him that is...well, sane. And she is frickin cute.
This is one of the best series out there
when i don't get the joke, i wonder if my mind is still not dirty enough
@thearux
the original pair maybe tsuda x president, but tsuda x suzu became more popular and kind of nice. their relationship is what I always wait in this manga, though without it SYD already entertain me with those silly jokes
i hate when i dont understand a joke...
Suda is killing me.
I totally see suzu and tsuda pairing, so much that Im getting anxious.
Last 4koma of ch 108: Tsuda is being a smart man.
Ch 105...
"Tsuda, don´t spank the monkey"...
That really made me laugh...
Posted Image
"Attaboy"
One day I'll make a language for mundial proportions, so that there won't be "lost in translation"'s jokes.
i've already noticed this before, but...
Ichijou-sempai is really into anal.
afternoon summer heat skit was the best
Beaver.
@(ノಠ益ಠ)ノSpicy♋Guy(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ

N
yahahaha. I couldn't believe he already said that xD! He usually says "I'll hold the present so you can clap with your hands" or "Put the present on the table..." xD!
Prez: Can I spank your butt? Tsuda: Het! You gonna get me excited.
So, that was the catch =)
"Google it" = rude/lazy translator
another chapter made my day :D
A stuco prez supposed to be the leading role for students , right ? If Shino-chan is the ' role model ' , wonder how the rest of the student body would be like....

P.S. the Prez's imagination is without a doubt second to none... LOL

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics