Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.07 - 493votes)

Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu

Alt Names: alt 異世界魔王と召喚少女の奴隷魔術alt 異世界魔王與召喚少女的奴隸魔術alt 이세계마왕과 소환소녀의 노예마술alt The Other World Demon King and the Summoning Girl’s Slave Magic
Author: Murasaki Yukiya
Artist: Fukuda Naoto & Tsurusaki Takahiro
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSmut Smut
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In regards to the MMORPG Cross Reverie,

Sakamoto Takuma boasted an overwhelming strength that was enough for him to be called the [Demon King] by the other players.
One day, he gets summoned to another world with his appearance in the game.
There, there are two people that insist “I am the real summon master.”
Takuma gets slave-turning magic used for summoned beasts cast on him by the girls –
However, the peculiar ability {Magic Reflection} was invoked! The ones that were turned to slaves were the girls!
Takuma was bewildered. He’s the strongest magician but, he doesn’t have any communication skills.
Panicking, the first words that came out were the ones that he used inside the game role playing the Demon King!?
“I’m amazing you say? Of course I am. I am Diablo……The one feared as the Demon King!”
This is the story the Demon King (acting) that would soon inspire the world and his other world adventure that he plunges through with his absolute strength, raise the curtain!

Adapted from the novel of the same name.
Go to Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Isekai Maou to Shoukan Shoujo Dorei Majutsu Commentless chapter's New Window Izaya ∞
  • 5 Replies
Topic Is this hentai New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 7 Replies
Topic page 15 in chapter 25.1 is untranslated New Window c4on
  • 0 Replies
Topic How long? New Window WIRADESA
  • 1 Replies
Topic Raw New Window odin007
  • 1 Replies

1110 Comments

yeah, but most if not all end up in home-made Western middle age ...
LN, WN, Anime, Manga ... yeah, I check their art and setting too ...

can you even mention Isekai which is NOT using Western middle age setting ?
as soon as MC reach village / city, all of them goes into Western middle age setting ...

Japan middle age: Jin, nobunaga concerto, nobunaga no chef
Chinese middle age: Ryuroden

Seven Seas licensed this today. Make sure to support the official release, even if it doesn't have any meme comment translations.

Doe sit release in digital format? otherwise i can wish to support all i want but it will be imposible for to buy it, that is the problem when a company licenses something, they screw everyone not living in certain areas.

Seven Seas licensed this today. Make sure to support the official release, even if it doesn't have any meme comment translations.

so no one in that world ever thought about using that ability for scouting. I hate when these self-insert stories can not think a good way to make their MC looks good so they just lower everyone intellect/skills.

Rem explicitly mentioned using it for reconnaissance though ...  It just has the drawback of constant mana drain.  Using it as a spotter for sniper or artillery fire is what they had never thought of before.  A scout and a spotter are different things.

I don't know what you're talking about but isekai literally means "different world" in japanese.

yeah, but most if not all end up in home-made Western middle age ...

LN, WN, Anime, Manga ... yeah, I check their art and setting too ...

can you even mention Isekai which is NOT using Western middle age setting ?

as soon as MC reach village / city, all of them goes into Western middle age setting ...

cut scene time!

more like too much overused in isekai genre ...

isekai = temple / church become main enemy or sub / middle enemy by their twisted view and ALWAYS have connection with government ...

^^ +90% ALWAYS happen ^^ isn't that too much predictable ?

(well, the church really have history being jerk in Middle age, so I guess it's suitable ... but it get overused too much as much as isekai genre)

I don't know what you're talking about but isekai literally means "different world" in japanese.

To put it sum; You've got triggered

more like too much overused in isekai genre ...

isekai = temple / church become main enemy or sub / middle enemy by their twisted view and ALWAYS have connection with government ...

^^ +90% ALWAYS happen ^^ isn't that too much predictable ?

(well, the church really have history being jerk in Middle age, so I guess it's suitable ... but it get overused too much as much as isekai genre)

I am glad the comments are gone. They were really distracting from the content and it's hard to just ignore them since they're plastered all over.

I really can't relate to this, i always concentrate so much on the reading they I end up not seeing any comments. I actually only noticed the comments back when I was reading chapter 5, I had read many people complaining  about them and so I started hunting for them, from then on.

I am glad the comments are gone. They were really distracting from the content and it's hard to just ignore them since they're plastered all over.

My staff is ready.

My staff is hard already.

What chapter was that flashback from?  I just need to verify the context of that situation.

HEATHEN SPY!!!!!!!

FUCK I MISSPELLED IT

Shera actually have good reserves of mana. This is a setting were people can't even use intermediary spells so using a familiar might just use all the mana that they have for less than 1 minute of vision. It just isn't worth.

Other point is that Shera is a good archer, so being able to hit even with the familiar view might be too dificult for most.

A BATH

WE NEED STAFF

My staff is ready.

DEUS VULT AVA MARIA!

HEATHEN SPY!!!!!!!

FUC.... i like this but i need some comments !! =X

so no one in that world ever thought about using that ability for scouting. I hate when these self-insert stories can not think a good way to make their MC smart so they just lower everyone intellect.

I think that it's less that they didn't think of scouting, and more that they didn't think of using the summoned beasts to assist their aiming skills. 

That, and not many people dual class like Shera has, so they wouldn't need to. And even if they did, it's not like we know that.

Shera and Rem are kinda naive after all, so what they get surprised by could be common knowledge to others.

so no one in that world ever thought about using that ability for scouting. I hate when these self-insert stories can not think a good way to make their MC looks good so they just lower everyone intellect/skills.

A BATH

WE NEED STAFF

A BATH!?

To put it sum;

You've got triggered

Personally I think it's just too cliche, then again this is an isekai manga, you don't read it for quality or originality.

witch hunt again ? boy, manga sure overused the dark past from old Christian ...
(there ALWAYS dark side of religion when they become the biggest in the world ... before it's Christian ... unfortunately now it goes into ISIS and radical for Islam ...)

I wonder if they will show Age of Darkness too ?
(there's plenty of deviation and story about Age of Darkness tough)

To put it sum;

You've got triggered
4some with bunny guildmaster, loli demon lancer, and loli cat with demon king inside for flatties heaven when

witch hunt again ? boy, manga sure overused the dark past from old Christian ...

(there ALWAYS dark side of religion when they become the biggest in the world ... before it's Christian ... unfortunately now it goes into ISIS and radical for Islam ...)

I wonder if they will show Age of Darkness too ?

(there's plenty of deviation and story about Age of Darkness tough)

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics