Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (3.64 - 136votes)

Yuri na Watashi to Akuma na Kanojo(?)

Alt Names: alt 百合な私と悪魔な彼女(?)alt I'm a Lesbian, She(?)'s a Demon
Author: Mokoyama Jin
Artist: Mokoyama Jin
Genres: Drama DramaEcchi EcchiGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: As a child, Yashiro Nonoyama developed an intense fear of men due to boys constantly bullying her. Now in high school, she dreams of being reunited with her first love: a girl who protected her one day from her bullies. Yashiro is in disbelief when a transfer student named Mikoto Saionji arrives who looks a lot like her first love, but she later discovers that Mikoto is actually a guy, and that he was her first love. Yashiro learns that Mikoto is rapidly turning into a girl, and the only way to counteract this change is for them to passionately make out with each other every day.
Go to Yuri na Watashi to Akuma na Kanojo(?) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

121 Comments

I wish Mikoto would stay as a girl but I'm pretty sure there's some kind of loophole with this weird disease and the destined girl thing that will restore him back to being a boy. I hope it doesn't happen too soon though.

I cherish how stupid this manga is.

it just got real o.o

oooh the excitement just keeps on coming :3

"Excitement"
Couldn't agree with you more.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

it just got real o.o

oooh the excitement just keeps on coming :3

Damn, I was on the money about this childhood friend of his. I was really hoping there'd be more to her than such an obsession driving her to doing such extreme things. 

Eris > Mikoto

I've stoped caring about Mikoto's whole situation and i just want Eris to end up with Yashiro

Really is kind of hard to care about Mikoto anymore when lately with each additional chapter he somehow manages to make you hate him even more than before. Like at first he came across as this sort of jerk with a heart of gold that seemed like he actually genuinely cared about Yashiro. But ever since chapter 7 where he admitted that he was only ever being nice to Yashiro just so he could manipulate her it's hard to see him as anything other than just some manipulative jerk.

Tbh, i ship maria and eris.....and is nonoyama bisexual? Because no, that's not how it works? So....let's go with mikoto-sexual

Why do you ship them? I mean there hasn't even really been anything between Maria and Eris yet.

As for Yashiro's sexuality so far it sort of seems like she really is just a lesbian. I mean sure she's been doing all that kissing with Mikoto since the start of the manga. But given what happened in the latest chapter it seems like she was only willing to go along with it up until then because she didn't really fully think of Mikoto as a guy. But the moment she felt Mikoto's erect dick pressing up against her I think she fully came to see him as a guy. Which is why her androphobia suddenly kicked in.

Tbh, i ship maria and eris.....and is nonoyama bisexual? Because no, that's not how it works? So....let's go with mikoto-sexual
This is the stupidest manga I've read in a while, but so freaking good. Yuri & Baka MC FTW

Maria got all the bitches mmm...~!

normally i loathe gender-bender / yuri

but the fact the MC is actively trying to stop it happening and remain male makes this a refreshing change; a rare gender-bender series i can tolerate

Cliffhanger again. Noooooooooooo x(

Perhaps maria is a soft yandere

Well uh, that kind of took a turn for the creepy.

Honestly at this point I'm really kind of sad that Mikoto is the central character here, cause I would read the crap out of a story featuring Yashiro and Eris getting together. I'm usually always on the side of trap characters, but I just adore Eris too much. Even though it's going to be pretty apparent Mikoto isn't being as ridiculous as it's being made out to be right now, I still can't stop rooting for Eris. 

In this case you are rooting for a lost cause, that make us companions. I always tend to like characters that are not going to win in the game of  "destined (by the author) partner of the main character"

Well uh, that kind of took a turn for the creepy.

Honestly at this point I'm really kind of sad that Mikoto is the central character here, cause I would read the crap out of a story featuring Yashiro and Eris getting together. I'm usually always on the side of trap characters, but I just adore Eris too much. Even though it's going to be pretty apparent Mikoto isn't being as ridiculous as it's being made out to be right now, I still can't stop rooting for Eris. 

Why does Eris have eyes like that? Looks interesting though.

Eris > Mikoto

I've stoped caring about Mikoto's whole situation and i just want Eris to end up with Yashiro

The new girl is really beautiful, Eris is very good too, cute and considerate if anything the main characters specially Mikoto are the least likeable characters, at least Yashiro is very funny with those odd faces that she makes.

Maan, its we need 'harem' tag, maybe.

My oh my, at first I'm a bit disappointed because it's a fake Yuri, but now it's Yuri Parade, dayuum mmm...~!

Yuri Harem Switch-around

Gonna have to say that Eris is best girl in my opinion.

It's obvious he wants to turn back into a guy because of Maria because Maria will probably rape him if he looks like a girl. Just another case of a character not explaining themselves that creates unnecessary drama.

Stop complaining about the person you like loving someone else if you're just gonna let other people kiss you, you silly slut.

This is a freaking roller coaster of a manga.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics