Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 1257votes)

Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko!

Alt Names: alt ¡Tomo-chan es una chica!alt トモちゃんは女の子!alt 토모짱은 여자아이!alt Si Tomo-chan ay babae!alt Tomo-chan är en tjej!alt Tomo-chan è una ragazza!alt Tomo-chan é uma Garota!alt Tomo-chan da kız!alt Tomo-chan er en jente!alt Tomo-chan est une fille !alt Tomo-chan is a girl!alt Tomo-chan is een meisje!alt Tomo-chan ist ein Mädchen!alt Tomo-chan itu Perempuan!alt Томо-тян — девочка!alt טומו היא בחורה!
Author: Yanagida Fumita
Artist: Yanagida Fumita
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tomo Aizawa was raised in a Karate Dojo and lived her life as a tomboy until high school. As a result, her childhood friend/love interest Junichirou Kubota (aka Jun) doesn't treat her as a girl at all.

Now... How to get him to see her as a girl?

Raw 4-koma:
http://sai-zen-sen.jp/comics/twi4/tomochan/

====Staff Notice====
Please refrain from uploading Series Cover that
can Spoil the Story. Thanks in Advance.
=====End Notice=======
Go to Tomo-chan wa Onna no ko! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Their love not need be this complicated. New Window truepurple
  • 37 Replies
Topic JP Manga Raws New Window YukitoOnline
  • 1 Replies
Topic Latest chapter discussion New Window kabs
  • 287 Replies
Topic CDN LAX New Window WGDarker
  • 5 Replies
Topic [Warning Notice] Comment Section New Window OchaMeido❣
  • 0 Replies
Topic How long before the comments are back? New Window Vexstorm
  • 13 Replies

15803 Comments

"Give her the dick." - René Descartes

Spoiler

Thats actualy a very good thinking.

Because if you think "How to make her my girlfriend" one usually becomes friendzoned.

So if you think  "How to be friends forever" you would end up marrying the person.

Mawage - that bwessed awangment, that dweam wifin a dweam… And wuv, tru wuv, will fowow you foweva… So tweasure your wuv. 

Use the D, Luke.
I’d really enjoy it if the author was ballsy enough to make Jun a closeted homosexual.

Jun: Let me just keikaku this out.

You know, I kind of worry.

I mean, Jun probably thinking "How To Stay In Friendzone Forever" with Tomo.

Thats actualy a very good thinking.

Because if you think "How to make her my girlfriend" one usually becomes friendzoned.

So if you think  "How to be friends forever" you would end up marrying the person.

You know, I kind of worry.

I mean, Jun probably thinking "How To Stay In Friendzone Forever" with Tomo.

You're going to love this. Trust me.
What you see now is my FRIEND state.
And this is what is known as BEST FRIENDS.

And THIS... is.. to go even further beyond

[screaming]

Best Friends Forever?
That was literally at "People die when they are killed" level.
Spoiler

You're going to love this. Trust me.

What you see now is my FRIEND state.

And this is what is known as BEST FRIENDS.

And THIS... is.. to go even further beyond

[screaming]

H-He's on the right track at least

• ngn likes this

You goddamnn dense dumbass

I see... so it's time to get baited again, huh?

Yes, because your other plans worked SO well, Jun...

There is a way Jun!

Spoiler

MARRY HER.

The problem is these 52 pages took two months to be released. A weekly manga would have probably done it in half the time.

Maybe,

Spoiler

Hey I just said we got updates sooner, not that we got more or even near the same amount of content.

It’s an unfortunate trade off, but even mangaka that produce content daily need to take a break in some way, you know.

Of course they deserve to! I can't even imagine being forced to work every day for any extended period of time. I would also say that 50 pages of a daily manga aren't equivalent of the same amount for a daily or monthly serialization, since in a daily series each page has to be meaningful in some way, so they pack more story/gags/whatever.
The main problem here is that we reached a crucial point in the main story, and before we can know what is going to happen we were given several weeks of flashback. And while I think it was important to show us the events that shaped the relation between Jun and Tomo, I also can't help but feel that it could have been done in a more concise way.

The problem is these 52 pages took two months to be released. A weekly manga would have probably done it in half the time.

Hey I just said we got updates sooner, not that we got more or even near the same amount of content.

It’s an unfortunate trade off, but even mangaka that produce content daily need to take a break in some way, you know.

Just assume this is a monthly manga then.

Exactly 52 pages, huh?

That does seem like quite a lot, but in a standard 20-30 page manga release that would only be the equivalent of 2-3 chapters.

Daily release is great at times because we get the content earlier than a weekly/monthly release, but it does cause major plot arcs to have a very poor sense of pacing when read each day.

I actually forgot where we are in present, I have to find the chapter again. 

and this is what I found to recap.

(667)

Jun finally feel like he equal with Tomo, and achieve his goal. but he don't know what to do next.

and after that it has been a flashback. (present: 719)

I think Jun is in coma or something. 

Exactly 52 pages, huh?

That does seem like quite a lot, but in a standard 20-30 page manga release that would only be the equivalent of 2-3 chapters.

Daily release is great at times because we get the content earlier than a weekly/monthly release, but it does cause major plot arcs to have a very poor sense of pacing when read each day.

I actually forgot where we are in present, I have to find the chapter again. 

and this is what I found to recap.

(667)

Jun finally feel like he equal with Tomo, and achieve his goal. but he don't know what to do next.

and after that it has been a flashback. (present: 719)

I think Jun is in coma or something. 

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics