Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.05 - 488votes)

Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic

Alt Names: alt Cara Mengawali Karir Sebagai Raja Iblis - Komikalt 魔王の始め方 THE COMICalt How to Book on the Devil - The Comicalt How to Build a Dungeon: Book of the Demon Kingalt How to Get Started as the Demon King - The Comicalt 成为魔王的方法
Author: Warau Yakan
Artist: Komiya Toshimasa
Genres: Action ActionEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSeinen SeinenSmut SmutTragedy Tragedy[no chapters] [no chapters]
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: "I do not trust humans. They’ll betray you without fail.” Aur, the man who had obtained the ability and right to become the Maou at the end of his life of research. Summoning the succubus Lilu, he then sets out on creating his own domain, a gigantic labyrinthine dungeon… The misanthropic Maou taking on the world, the curtain rises on a dark harem fantasy!

Webcomic:
http://www.comic-valkyrie.com/modules/web_valkyrie/maouno/

adapted from web novel series of the same name

========Batoto Staff Notice=========
Chapters removed due to content
that violates our Guidelines on
Inappropriate Content.
PLEASE DO NOT UPLOAD!
========Staff Notice End==========
Go to Maou no Hajimekata - The Comic Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic novel New Window babbo5d
  • 4 Replies

771 Comments

Guys... I don't think this is actually supposed to be a "good guy" manga. It's fine to accept that the MC is evil.

personally,i dont have problem with MC is evil,because manga with MC is good guy already mainstream-and i really bored with that.

But i think its too early if right now we judge the MC is evil,, yeah, i know that he already wiped out a village,but i mean is,this MC have motive or background story that isnt clear yet in the first chapter,so in my opinion we cant judge him evil or good just for now. for example like manga assasination classroom,in flash back arc i hope the MC really evil and really blow up moon but sadly turn out the MC is bored good guy (actually the MC still evil,dont forget that he is assassin) and never blow up the moon after his flash back is clear.

Guys... I don't think this is actually supposed to be a "good guy" manga. It's fine to accept that the MC is evil.

It's ironic how he called himself Dark Sorcerer , because his name is "Ein Soph Aur"

Spoiler

It's slightly more ironic than that due to what "En Sof" (as well as all those alternate spellings) usually refers to ...

Straight to the point, huh... Re:Monster got a company.

It's ironic how he called himself Dark Sorcerer , because his name is "Ein Soph Aur"

Spoiler

Welcome to the manga community. Where drugging, raping and enslaving people is a "Good Thing" if anyone offends you for any reason.

that wasn't even the worst part, people argued it wasn't rape because they consented to it after being drugged...

Spoiler

A certain female knight demands a switch

I don't know whether this is a hentai with a plot or a story with hentai plot.

By "training" the hero... I hope that he meant it in a

Spoiler

kind of way...with that being said

Spoiler

*one incredible hentai plot coming right up*

*gotta find one good artist and a tankoubon for it*

*will defeat purimu diary at some point*

*embodied smart villiany idea to all readers*

*people will start to dislike being hero or the good guy, rather than be anti hero or smartass villian*

*next event on akibahara, everyone cosplay as sephiroth , vergil, and etc*

*next era of doujin , flooding the market, villiany is the next thing *

*somewhere, inside a beautiful and expensive skyscraper building, a group of shekel jews is laughing together with the famous greedy hand folds*

*"Abdiel," *says the leader*

"yes master?"

"Insert more ISIS flag to flame the world otaku community" 

"But master, ISIS is the bad guy, and that would be a good thing"

"If that's the case, change the next one with Iran or Iraq flag with kokoro head sliced off"

"But master, that would be lies"

"Yes.... yes indeed"

*together they all laugh maniacly until the camera zoomed out and illuminati logo is displayed*

lol, are you high?

"Killing a hero with standard means is difficult. They possess a unique ability to suddenly reverse situations where they have an overwhelming disadvantage. However, that ability cannot help them in a conflict between two heroes."

Some exemples if he try to kill the girl what happen :
1) she wake up and flee and with (hero evading skill with her mobility she show up earlier) and come back later after training arc and bad end for the magician
2) an another hero show up from nowhere and save the girl (happy end in some manga)
3) somehow someone destroyed the dungeon core and thus end the MC life (game over)

"Hmm...  This Hero-girl is laying here unconscious and completely helpless, but because of her being born under a star of destiny, it would be impossible to take a sword and cut off her head like this, (cuts off her head), or stab her in the heart, (stabs her in the heart), or chuck her into a deep hole filled with fiery lava, (drops her into a magma-filled pit and watches her body melt away completely), so instead, let's just "TRAIN" her."

"Yep!  That's what we'll do!"

Oh, sorry guys, I forgot about the "Rules" of manga logic.  Just ignore what I said, please...

Spoiler

"Killing a hero with standard means is difficult. They possess a unique ability to suddenly reverse situations where they have an overwhelming disadvantage. However, that ability cannot help them in a conflict between two heroes."

In the novel, MC ''train'' the knight by:

Spoiler

i just saw the raw, you're right in the scene, but that's all didnt happened in reality, she was still in the bed , with bleeding pussy after her "first time" was taken, it seems its all was delusional, caused by yours truly , but this is the RAW im comparing, so i dont know if she lost her job because of that,

still finding translated novel for chapter 3 tho, i cant find it anywhere

Spoiler

*one incredible hentai plot coming right up*

*gotta find one good artist and a tankoubon for it*

*will defeat purimu diary at some point*

*embodied smart villiany idea to all readers*

*people will start to dislike being hero or the good guy, rather than be anti hero or smartass villian*

*next event on akibahara, everyone cosplay as sephiroth , vergil, and etc*

*next era of doujin , flooding the market, villiany is the next thing *

*somewhere, inside a beautiful and expensive skyscraper building, a group of shekel jews is laughing together with the famous greedy hand folds*

*"Abdiel," *says the leader*

"yes master?"

"Insert more ISIS flag to flame the world otaku community" 

"But master, ISIS is the bad guy, and that would be a good thing"

"If that's the case, change the next one with Iran or Iraq flag with kokoro head sliced off"

"But master, that would be lies"

"Yes.... yes indeed"

*together they all laugh maniacly until the camera zoomed out and illuminati logo is displayed*

Spoiler

"Hmm...  This Hero-girl is laying here unconscious and completely helpless, but because of her being born under a star of destiny, it would be impossible to take a sword and cut off her head like this, (cuts off her head), or stab her in the heart, (stabs her in the heart), or chuck her into a deep hole filled with fiery lava, (drops her into a magma-filled pit and watches her body melt away completely), so instead, let's just "TRAIN" her."

Oh, sorry guys, I forgot about the "Rules" of manga logic.  Just ignore what I said, please...

Spoiler

Really, though the principles seems to operate on a divine favor kind of vibe. As in, you try and and stab her, but the sword breaks. You try to crush her head, but then the cave collapses all around her (leaving her unharmed), etc. He may have been breaking the 4th wall a bit, but you have to hand it to this guy, he knows his stuff.

Agreed I've spent way too much time arguing why the guy isn't a good guy against people who apparently think drugging, raping and enslaving people isn't so bad because they tried to kill him. Disregarding that he attacks some and still rapes and enslaves them.

Welcome to the manga community. Where drugging, raping and enslaving people is a "Good Thing" if anyone offends you for any reason.

Every harem needs a sex-starved nymphomaniac greedily devouring your sweet nectar. I will be most disappointed if he cops out and uses anything other than his own body to enslave hero-girl to the "D" as God intended. Though he does have a bunch of zombies so I suppose he can always go with that route, but come on Aur you gotta show hero-girl why she needs and wants your "D!"

Hmmm the way the dungeon is created and the layout is pretty similar that how it works in that super nintendo  game :Chaos Seed - Fuusui Kairouki quite hard after the prologue :(.

Spoiler

Haha, I think he means that she was born under the star of "plot armor" and will be very hard to kill.  So much for not trusting a human, but let's train them (sexually) if they're pretty enough.

Spoiler

Not sure if sarcastic or not, but I don't think most peoples ideas of wish fufullment would be "Oh golly, I sure wish I could be a maniacal mass murderer like that guy!".

I mean a harem would be nice and all but being a 90something year old maniac isn't exactly on the top of my wishlist.

You mean you don't want to vent all your angst amongst the masses with your uber awesome powers alongside your pet/partner succubus that doubles as your semen/magic tank and your own personal harem? I probably can't see myself going maniacal mass murderer guy, but with that power...

Did you miss the part where he went from angsty old man to angsty bishie? Who the hell cares if I'm 90 when I have damn youth and virility? Oh and it's most likely eternal youth and virility too so long as he has access to dat sauce.

We may just have different sensibilities, but I wouldn't mind being in that guy's shoes minus the whole digging for decades part.

Whoa, a lich? Holy...

I like the way he said "we'll train her" with evil grin

I bet that "training" will make her sweat a lot

The female knight route in Tsuzukuri Dragon comes to mind '  'a

Spoiler

I like the way he said "we'll train her" with evil grin

I bet that "training" will make her sweat a lot

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics