Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.4 - 131votes)

Zui Wu Dao

Alt Names: alt The First 1alt 最武道
Author: Han Yan
Artist: Han Yan
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsShounen Shounen
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: [Summary by OSTNT]

In a world of martial arts, a young boy namned Wu was unable to practice martial arts due to his special body, will he accept his fate and live his life bullied and looked down by others or will he rise and become a master?

Original Webcomic:
http://m.ac.qq.com/comic/index/id/531716
http://www.u17.com/comic/82695.html
Go to Zui Wu Dao Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Love this one New Window maelstrom1981
  • 0 Replies
Topic Is there a novel? New Window sentry
  • 3 Replies

214 Comments

It's not immature, it's about revenge, pride, bonds etc. just go read some xianxia novels and you will get the gist of it.

Also, waht you say up there applies more to people that come from a family with power, their kids are more likely be spoiled and act more this way.

Getting stuck up on revenge and prides over lives is what i see as immature. As in, not mature enough to be able to swallow the pride, to forgive and forget, or to know that someone's life is more than simply just a nuisance even if its someone that you have no feeling towards, amongst other "immature" things.

If a character lacks those quality that defines a mature person then he is immature, not as an insult but in the form of a description.

Manchild part is an insult though. "Yer an adult, grow up and act like a good one!"

Spoiler

So villains in xianxia are all immature manchild-ren? wasting time and lives on grudges, Is that a mandatory "enemy" characteristic for xianxia?

Still, I'd definitely prefer mc to not stoop to that same level despite being in xianxia. D:

[If MC does, the series better be damn well engaging or i wouldn't be following in first place.]

Btw thanks for this series. I'm quite liking it.

It's not immature, it's about revenge, pride, bonds etc. just go read some xianxia novels and you will get the gist of it.

Also, waht you say up there applies more to people that come from a family with power, their kids are more likely be spoiled and act more this way.

In xianxia, if they don't like you they kill you or make you suffer, that's all really. If they can't kill you right of the bat, be it 10 years later or 20 years(Time doesn't matter), they will still seek you out and kill you.

So villains in xianxia are all immature manchild-ren? wasting time and lives on grudges, Is that a mandatory "enemy" characteristic for xianxia?

Still, I'd definitely prefer mc to not stoop to that same level despite being in xianxia. D:

[If MC does, the series better be damn well engaging or i wouldn't be following in first place.]

Btw thanks for this series. I'm quite liking it.

Spoiler

In xianxia, if they don't like you they kill you or make you suffer, that's all really. If they can't kill you right of the bat, be it 10 years later or 20 years(Time doesn't matter), they will still seek you out and kill you.

I spilled my drink when you've said that the religious doctrine play a role. Because it could not be further from the truth.

The Xianxia genre is 99.8% pure power/revenge fantasy.

TVTrope lied to me!

Spoiler

That was a fast release.

Off-topics

Spoiler

It's cool if you dont wanna reply. You did say you want to be done with this.

I would like to comment on Xianxia as a genre. I understand that with a little research this might be your conclusion be the truth is really different. "Hero" in case just means you've killed the ones who were in your way. Read any Xianxia stories and you will see the main character suffer any numbers of ways. He's hunted by greedy individuals and even whole schools/clans/countries/empires for the treasure he has.

Villains kill simply if they didn't like you, and if you dare dodge their strike. Well guess what? You've now angered the young master and to repay for this offense your family must die.

It's filled with things like this, in this type of world(Xianxia) strength is above all. In fact strength is the greatest virtue, even more so than being a "moral" person.

The inspiration of taoism,and buddhism is really just about Qi and the different kind of techniques ( imagery of tigers, lotus, etc... ).

I spilled my drink when you've said that the religious doctrine play a role. Because it could not be further from the truth.

The Xianxia genre is 99.8% pure power/revenge fantasy.

That was a fast release.

Off-topics

Spoiler

It's cool if you dont wanna reply. You did say you want to be done with this.

Hahahah the hype and cliffhanger is real ! Thanks for the chapter !

These cliffhangers common on manhuas are really a pain, at least the RAWs go up to ch47.

Ehh? Death is a terrible deterrent! People do deadly things ALL the time. Seriously. Google "Is threat of death a good deterrant"

It's worthless as a deterrent. Now shame. Man, shame can motivate some serious behavior.

shame. well shame is still a powerful weapon but it depends on the shame. would a guy who secretly wear's women's clothes truly suffer if he's forced to wear them in public? will he truly fear the effects?

as for death. well, it also depends on the situation. killers often have a few screws loose anyway so not surprising if they don't fear it. but a robber? drunk driver? drug dealer? what about them?

@yoruno,

i can see this will never go anywhere. so i'll simply say this and be done.

my outlook on the situation is based on my knowledge of the genre of this story, xianxia. those guys did exactly what i knew they would. in fact it would have been a miracle if they just let it go. i've seen this happen plenty of times before. so to you it might seem like there was no need to kill them but to me it was like reading a giant billboard saying 'kill them or you'll suffer for it.' of course MC as plot armor so he won't die because of it or be crippled, but he did get punched around a bit, and has a new enemy because of it.

Yeah cuz killing is hard.My life over anyone else that's the right mindset when you do it.

Anyway great chapter ! MC luck in action again ! +1 cute girl in the party!

anyways im done with this topic, it's gotten boring.

Spoiler

It turns out that whatever culture you are from, murder is hard on human beings. It propagates suffering on the part of the killer and the victim.  Comics tend to be pretty cavalier about it, but real people continue to have nightmares for the rest of their lives.

PTSD's a b***h. You don't even need to have killed or been killed by someone, just going through the attempts can potentially screw you over for life. =[

[spoiler] I feel this discussion isn't about choices anymore, but about morals...anyway, it's not about playing god, i frankly doubt anyone think about control over one's life in such a situation. And thing such as morals are defined by how various factors affect one's mentality. in a society with solid laws like in the majority of our world nowadays, it's normal to have one standard of morals. in another places/times, there was no problem in killing people. even today, some people know it's a crime to kill, but have no problem in killing - in our eyes they are wrong, in their eyes, they are not, for their morals are not the same as ours. In this manhua, you can see those two brothers who have grown in their bandit clan. they may actually not be morally bad, cuz for them, there's no problem in "play god". that place doesn't seem to have a universal set of laws in the city/country/world, it's a place where the strong prevail over the weak. in such a place it may not matter at all if the MC kills or not his enemies, it may be morally wrong in his clan (actually, i doubt it would be, given there was almost no real problem in the girl's sister almost killing him, and the old man killed that bandit clan master's dad), but it will not be morally bad, nor good, it would be just him killing his enemies for whatever reason, even if there's no reason for such. you can see in this chapter that leader guy said he just went for the kill for the lulz and the MC was more annoyed about not having any reason for this waste of time than about the other one being "bad". in the end, in that world to kill is not really a sin, and they don't even waste time thinking about the other's hopes, rights and "playing god". they just kill or don't kill according to their own reasons and mentality. the MC prolly did not kill them because he did not really see any reason to do so. he did not even think about what would happen if he did kill them or not.

TL;DR: thing's like "bad" and "good" are defined by one's morals, which may be different for some people. for you: it's bad to kill defeated enemies or "play god" with them, for others: not. in the end, things like "right/good" or "wrong/bad" are all about perspective, and in a unbiased and neutral, logic world, it just doesn't really matter, for there's only act, reason and consequence. if you look in a perspective without morals, from a logic standpoint, killing them may have made his life easier. if it would be right or wrong, it doesn't matter.

What you are talking about is called moral relativism. It's a cop out. Of course if everything is relative to culture and situation, there is no ability for someone not in that exact situation to make a judgement on it. In reality, peoples actions have consequences. While I personally think a coherent and complete system of moral rules is impossible, mathematically impossible, it does not excuse us from considering the effects of actions.

It turns out that whatever culture you are from, murder is hard on human beings. It propagates suffering on the part of the killer and the victim.  Comics tend to be pretty cavalier about it, but real people continue to have nightmares for the rest of their lives.

meh, i bet if we did start killing drunk drivers, there'd be a lot less of them. death is a powerful deterrent after-all. but anyway, all im saying is you're focusing too much on the moral aspect.  all im saying is the right decision would have been to kill those guys. morally wrong? maybe. but still would have been better than letting the trash live, to cause him grief later.

i wouldn't be so black and white about this in a more 'civilized' environment then it would be more complicated. but in the situation of this manhua, they live in a more dog eat dog world, where the strong survive and the weak are trampled upon. it's fine to take a moral high road, but expect to die a quick death if you don't have plot armor.

i also happen to be tired of the cockroach scenario, manga does enough of that.

Ehh? Death is a terrible deterrent! People do deadly things ALL the time. Seriously. Google "Is threat of death a good deterrant"

It's worthless as a deterrent. Now shame. Man, shame can motivate some serious behavior.

Sadly not an update.

It's fine that you fine it funny. Yes i AM saying its ridiclous to kill someone because they can get you killed in the future.

By that logic i should kill drivers that drink cos i cross roads a lot and some drunk driver just might run me over, and i would have no way to prevent him from drinkdriving.

the manhua/manhwa comparison was in reply for netcuca. the two has generally distinct stereotype for MC.

meh, i bet if we did start killing drunk drivers, there'd be a lot less of them. death is a powerful deterrent after-all. but anyway, all im saying is you're focusing too much on the moral aspect.  all im saying is the right decision would have been to kill those guys. morally wrong? maybe. but still would have been better than letting the trash live, to cause him grief later.

i wouldn't be so black and white about this in a more 'civilized' environment then it would be more complicated. but in the situation of this manhua, they live in a more dog eat dog world, where the strong survive and the weak are trampled upon. it's fine to take a moral high road, but expect to die a quick death if you don't have plot armor.

i also happen to be tired of the cockroach scenario, manga does enough of that.

It's fine that you fine it funny. Yes i AM saying its ridiclous to kill someone because they can get you killed in the future.

By that logic i should kill drivers that drink cos i cross roads a lot and some drunk driver just might run me over, and i would have no way to prevent him from drinkdriving.

the manhua/manhwa comparison was in reply for netcuca. the two has generally distinct stereotype for MC.

you forgot [/spoiler]

Spoiler

Quite bad at trolling.Maybe another time.

If I was bad at trolling, these things from 2 years ago shouldn't exist.

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/9375-needed-taggenre-suggestions/

https://vatoto.com/forums/topic/13860-webtoon-long-form-comic-category-for-search/

http://vatoto.com/forums/topic/10478-list-of-community-suggestions-we-are-going-over/

They're the entire reason we had a webtoon tag in Batoto, so go blame them.

clip of above link:

• The genre "Webtoon" as there are many webtoons and how they differ from traditional manga/manhwa.

(I don't bother with the Tag system when I read on Batoto, nor do I touch them at all since I registered here, but if the system is setted there by Batoto, what can I do about it?)

Hey guys, I made this fan page of Zui Wu Dao on facebook. https://www.facebook.com/zuiwudao

I always post chapters from bato.to. Hope it's allowed to post my fan page here. 

Like us and spread the word around!

Spoiler

[spoiler] I feel this discussion isn't about choices anymore, but about morals...anyway, it's not about playing god, i frankly doubt anyone think about control over one's life in such a situation. And thing such as morals are defined by how various factors affect one's mentality. in a society with solid laws like in the majority of our world nowadays, it's normal to have one standard of morals. in another places/times, there was no problem in killing people. even today, some people know it's a crime to kill, but have no problem in killing - in our eyes they are wrong, in their eyes, they are not, for their morals are not the same as ours. In this manhua, you can see those two brothers who have grown in their bandit clan. they may actually not be morally bad, cuz for them, there's no problem in "play god". that place doesn't seem to have a universal set of laws in the city/country/world, it's a place where the strong prevail over the weak. in such a place it may not matter at all if the MC kills or not his enemies, it may be morally wrong in his clan (actually, i doubt it would be, given there was almost no real problem in the girl's sister almost killing him, and the old man killed that bandit clan master's dad), but it will not be morally bad, nor good, it would be just him killing his enemies for whatever reason, even if there's no reason for such. you can see in this chapter that leader guy said he just went for the kill for the lulz and the MC was more annoyed about not having any reason for this waste of time than about the other one being "bad". in the end, in that world to kill is not really a sin, and they don't even waste time thinking about the other's hopes, rights and "playing god". they just kill or don't kill according to their own reasons and mentality. the MC prolly did not kill them because he did not really see any reason to do so. he did not even think about what would happen if he did kill them or not.

TL;DR: thing's like "bad" and "good" are defined by one's morals, which may be different for some people. for you: it's bad to kill defeated enemies or "play god" with them, for others: not. in the end, things like "right/good" or "wrong/bad" are all about perspective, and in a unbiased and neutral, logic world, it just doesn't really matter, for there's only act, reason and consequence. if you look in a perspective without morals, from a logic standpoint, killing them may have made his life easier. if it would be right or wrong, it doesn't matter.

20 bucks says MC gets teh soul stone.

Wow I'm so glad that the girl didn't rescue him at the last page but rather the soul stone. If the girl woud've rescued him I'd cringe. Thanks OSTNT & Jaimini's box~

Spoiler

Spoiler

I don't really know why he choose to let them live. ......

......When you're a weak lone wolf in a world like that (without a set of laws) It's more about survival first than what is right or wrong.

Spoiler

I dont see how his argument is flawed. Not killing them also means they have a chance to reflect.
I could go on more about why killing is never the best choice but as far as this series goes, some characters are shallow evil for the sake of plot so... MC kid, good guy, no killing or murder. Beasts dont count.

I don't really know why he choose to let them live. These manhuas have main characters with a strange moral compass that makes them a "good" person that have no real problems with things like killing and generally go with the flow and choose what they want at the time, without truly going by things like "killing is wrong, even if i had let him live after his 7th attempt at my life" and are likely to kill some dozens of bad guys in a moment and let some live for no reason at another. About reflecting,  there are people that simply doesn't want to reflect and will probably try again in another time/way or go try with another person.

For some killing a person who tried to kill you and may try to get you killed is still wrong. For others (incluiding me) it's not really the right choice to let them keep going with their lives like nothing happened. Not if you give them a choice and they still try to get you killed. So the right choice in that case was to at least somehow prevent them from doing anything to prejudice direct or indirectly him. Even if the only way was killing them. If he was The king of the hill he could do what he wanted, but he's still too weak and is not within friend at the moment. When you're a weak lone wolf in a world like that (without a set of laws) It's more about survival first than what is right or wrong.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics