Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.67 - 175votes)

Bloom into You

Alt Names: alt สุดท้ายก็คือเธอalt やがて君になるalt Eventually, I Will Become Yoursalt 이윽고 네가 된다alt Sonunda, Senin Olacağımalt YagaKimialt Yagate Kimi ni Narualt 最終我成為了妳
Author: Nakatani Nio
Artist: Nakatani Nio
Genres: Drama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Koito Yuu who recently became a high school student was asked to help the student council, where she meets its seemingly flawless president Nanami Touko.

However, Touko is more fragile than she looks and ends up falling in love with Yuu, but the latter seems unable to reciprocate. Yet, she doesn't reject Touko's feelings and develops a strange relationship with her...
Go to Bloom into You Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Recent Chapter Discussion New Window Gnocchos
  • 20 Replies

193 Comments

Hnnnng... the 3-way sexual tension in that room... it's really thick.

And Touko is the litteral center of that tension.

His point as probably about DEMISEXUAL. Also why use "ace aro" when you can just say "asexual" or "not interested in romance"? I thought you people didn't like labels...

They both don't exist. Make fun of them.

Yes. Me too.
He better leave Touko alone!

My feeling is that, like any character outside the young ones, is in a way or another connected to Mio and her accident... hopefully the drama is not going to increase too much!

1a9.gif

Too much sugar, can't sleep anymore! Reading this before going to bed is not a good idea...

Jesus, if there was ever any doubt at all whether she was really in love with Nanami, that last page really seals the deal. 

Finally, things are getting cuter.

"What even is this?"

"Let me explain"

"I didn't want to know."

Why the fuck bother, if you don't care. These terms are mostly used to explain it to folks like you anyway, not always for others to label themselves.

His point as probably about DEMISEXUAL. Also why use "ace aro" when you can just say "asexual" or "not interested in romance"? I thought you people didn't like labels...

Spoiler

Yo, enough about the complaining about this manga trying to "fix" aro aces. The manga has never said she was aro ace. For all we know, she could be a demisexual bisexual, or grey-ace.

For one I think that all these labels you use have nothing to do with this manga. It's literally about their relationship not about koito thinking how she wants to be labeled.

I'm not liking the sight of that alumnus guy.

Yes. Me too.

He better leave Touko alone!

I'm not liking the sight of that alumnus guy. Probably had involvement with the older sister and might do something to Pres for better or worse.

He is definitely going to try something, but his main role is probably to make Yuu jealous, so I wouldn't mind it as much (as long as he doesn't get too close).

I'm not liking the sight of that alumnus guy. Probably had involvement with the older sister and might do something to Pres for better or worse.

It is awesome the 4s went back and redid the early chapters that had translation errors that were causing a lot of confusion. There is even extra pages for the end of each chapter and some missing pages readded like chapter 3 page 91 that is missing in the original scans. Along with significant dialog changes.

In vol. 02 extras, they mention a PV. Is that a drama CD or something like that?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JohoCyOiT1A

In vol. 02 extras, they mention a PV. Is that a drama CD or something like that?

Where can I find it?

Thought this was gonna be a cute fluffy manga. But, yo these girls have some issues.

The play itself sounds interesting, though the pace of this series is starting to get to me. The important aspect of this chapter was covered in about 3 pages... I'm eager to see the story move along.

"What even is this?"

"Let me explain"

"I didn't want to know."

Why the fuck bother, if you don't care. These terms are mostly used to explain it to folks like you anyway, not always for others to label themselves.

Sorry, I wasn't aware you'd never seen someone call out BS when they see it before, though to be honest I'm not sure how anything in my original post indicated anything more than mocking.

And my goodness, I can't say I know what it is you mean by "folks like me"!

That was a rhetorical question. I don't want to know.

"What even is this?"

"Let me explain"

"I didn't want to know."

Decided to start reading this, get to chapter seven and I'm just sitting here going
JGx0wZV.gif
"....That's...that's pretty fucked up yo."

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=aro+ace

The first result explains.
I mean, I get it. But come on, it's not so hard to search and understand. Took me 10 seconds to know what those words mean.

That was a rhetorical question. I don't want to know.

I wonder how long Yuu will be able to deceive herself.

It's not that; she just had an expectation of romance from stories, and is just beginning to find out what it can really be like. That's part of the series title; she was expecting sudden fireworks, not something like a flower growing and blooming.

And, it can take a surprising amount of work.

This chapter was lewd and weird. I mean Yuu was changing, but I don't know... it's probably just me, but this felt quite abrupt and a little less in keeping with the story so far.

You and Yuu both. Life can come at you fast.

I don't understand why Touko says she doesn't want Yuu to love her back in chap 10 and 13... can anybody please explain it to me?

That's part of what she loves about Yuu, that she doesn't have the same expectations of her as everyone else.

I don't understand why Touko says she doesn't want Yuu to love her back in chap 10 and 13... can anybody please explain it to me?

This chapter was lewd and weird. I mean Yuu was changing, but I don't know... it's probably just me, but this felt quite abrupt and a little less in keeping with the story so far.

what the fuck are these words even

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=aro+ace

The first result explains.
I mean, I get it. But come on, it's not so hard to search and understand. Took me 10 seconds to know what those words mean.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics