Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 147votes)

Nekota no Koto ga Ki ni Natte Shikatanai

Alt Names: alt 猫田のことが気になって仕方ない。alt I Can't Help but Be Curious about Nekota.alt I Can’t Help but Be Concerned about Nekota.alt I'm So Interested in Nekota That I Can't Help Myself.
Author: Oouta Rie
Artist: Oouta Rie
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo ShoujoSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Amane Mikiko, better known as Mikki, is an elementary school student who moves a lot and has to transfer schools often. As soon as she makes friends, she has to painfully say goodbye to them. She is determined to not make any new friends at her new school, but it doesn't exactly go her way... especially when she meets a boy with the head of a cat! But hold on... he only looks like that in her eyes?!
Go to Nekota no Koto ga Ki ni Natte Shikatanai Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

336 Comments

back to back to back cliffs... we're on quite the mountain range

Welcome to the switchbacks!

I just don't like Irie. I know he's sincere, but he's not playing fair. He always tries to take advantage of Amane's ingenuity.

What's this "Even as friends, go out with me"?

It would just mean that she'd become unavailable for everyone else. It's just so he ropes her to him.

It would just be a lie that would serve only Irie's purpose and deter Nekota to make a move, because he's not the type to try to steal a girl.

And when she more or less rejects him, he becomes angry.

But Nekota should have been more clear. What if she accepts Irie's confession because Nekota let her think he liked someone else?

chapter 37 was like hiking in a forest and suddenly coming across a train wreck in the middle of nowhere

Not too much to go. Hope it'll be a decent run instead of last-minute rush with a pseudo-ending.

Shitttt, is the series ending?!!! Shit, are we finally gonna see Nekota's face? Shiiitttt, I'm not ready!!!

It already ended :(, but we are approaching the end.

Shitttt, is the series ending?!!! Shit, are we finally gonna see Nekota's face? Shiiitttt, I'm not ready!!!
back to back to back cliffs... we're on quite the mountain range

Nekota's face with his eyes closed page 22 (of chapter 36) is so.... so... weird.

I mean, what? Is that his nose or his mouth?

As one ship goes down (Irie/Amane)*, another (Machako/Hairbun) rose by its side, almost like a...mushroom...oh.

*it's more like 'sunken ship failed to resurface'

SHE BLUSHED!!! Heck they're just too cute. So much cliff...

Shmoot

THIS CHAPTER WAS WORTH THE APRIL FOOL PRANK.

Nekota electing Amane just so he can hear what she thinks of him smooooooooooooth.

Seriously? The joke was passable the first time. Re-uploading the same joke 3 separate times just becomes annoying.

Haha April Fool's is great!  The internet is unusable for a full 24 hours, isn't it hilarious!

a troll after a cliff, what a great day

*grabs toaster

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Im an april fool.

Instead of being fooled, I just got confused! I was like "did I miss a couple of chapters?" XD

This cultural thing of not standing up for yourself because it's impolite is getting on my nerves. She said she was going to talk to someone, and you pushed her on anyway. Would it really be so bad to just stop walking and either make him push you over or stop too? And politely remain firm on your plans? Gah, it makes me so mad!

NEKOTA DO SOMETHING!!! Or else Miki's going to get confused and change her mind again. She's very capricious after all..

Damn Cliffy

Spent less time hanging on it than any I can remember.
. . . is what I was going to say, until I read the new chapter.  Sheesh.

But still, thanks for the fast turnaround, Let's Not Fall In Love.  You tried to get us past it.

The other manga that I know of that also discuss having periods is Shishunki Bitter Change. Is there other series that doing the same?

NOTE: While this technically is a response, it's a semi-joke response.  You've been warned.

Spoiler

not u again cliff-kun

not again

Amidst all the stuff going on I couldn't help notice how disturbing their teacher looks on page 19. Like what is he doing with that pose LOL?

Spoiler

Dangit.

AW COME ONNN

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics