Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.52 - 459votes)

Yuusha ga Shinda! Murabito no Ore ga Hotta Otoshiana ni Yuusha ga Ochita Kekka.

Alt Names: alt 勇者が死んだ! 村人の俺が掘った落とし穴に勇者が落ちた結果。alt 勇者死了!是因为勇者掉进了作为村民的我挖的陷阱里alt Pahlawan telah Mati! Gara-gara Masuk ke Lubang Jebakan yang dibuat Petani.alt The Hero is Dead! The Hero Fell into the Trap that a Villager Dug for the Village.
Author: Subaruichi
Artist: Subaruichi
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiFantasy FantasyHarem HaremMystery MysteryRomance RomanceShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Three years ago, a Hero sealed a Hell Gate. The seal has been weakening ever since, sporadically letting monsters through. After a big group of monsters entered the country through that Hell Gate, the profession of Heroes was needed again.

Touka Scott, a small radish farmer in the southern town of Cheza, is prepared for sudden monster attacks. He built himself a hidden bamboo-spiked pit trap to lure unsuspecting monsters in if they ever try to attack the village. When a monster attacks, Touka tries to lure it into the trap with freshly roasted bacon, but the monster dislikes that type of meat. Thankfully, the Hero arrives to save the village from the monster in the nick of time. The hungry Hero tries to grab a bite of the bacon after vanquishing the monster, only to stumble into Touka's pit trap and die.

After causing the Hero's death, a necromancer from the Hero's old party transfers Touka's spirit into the Hero's body and forces him to impersonate the Hero as the Hero's body is the only one that can use the holy sword to seal the Hell Gate.

http://urasunday.com/yusya/
Go to Yuusha ga Shinda! Murabito no Ore ga Hotta Otoshiana ni Yuusha ga Ochita Kekka. Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Yuusha ga Shinda! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies
Topic Seems to actually be a weekly manga. New Window lygarx
  • 1 Replies

981 Comments

The mc is probably weaker than the avaverage soldier so if he can be a hero why do they need a hero in the first place? I have no idea where the author is going with this because the mc is useless and hole manga is gona be the girls doing all the work so why not just make a manga with girl "Hero" (heroine)?

Obviously someone hasn't actually been bothering to read the manga. The MC is a villager so yes he is weaker then the average soldier without a single doubt. However, he also baited the "heroes' companion" to take a plunge into the ocean and thereby defeating him more or less. The MC's skills lie not in his physical or magical strength but, in his cunning. Any idiot can run in swinging a sword but, lets look at the current situation, yes the two knights could have ran in and had an epic battle with leland and saved the prncess but, multitutdes of innocent bystanders would have been killed in the crossfire. Conversely, Touka designed a plan that got them quietly to the main area and was able (with a little help) to completely overturn the situation without a single life lost. Yes Anri and Yuna did most of the work but, we've already pretty much figured out that neither of them would have been able to think of that plan on such short notice. He's a shameful and worthless bastard for the most part but, he will NEVER abandon his companions (though he may have someone else free them because.. welll eww snot covered Anri) and while he's a pervert... let's try to remember something HE DIDN'T WANT TO BE A HERO. So yeah try and remember this whole story is about the MC being FORCED to be a hero. You want a noble hero? Go read "Maoyuu Maou Yuusha" .

I like that the author makes the "heroine" get sweet revenge xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=082y805mkA8

Spoiler

The mc is probably weaker than the avaverage soldier so if he can be a hero why do they need a hero in the first place? I have no idea where the author is going with this because the mc is useless and hole manga is gona be the girls doing all the work so why not just make a manga with girl "Hero" (heroine)?

Sorry to break it down to you, but the MC was the one who killed that hero wannabe, saving the girls. He is also the only one that wasn't captured by a man that is crazy about bones, even though he's a walking skeleton. The hero was so useless he fell into a trap and died, the childhood friend punch things around, but in the end it all get to her getting naked somehow. The only useful one is the necromancer, and aside from her ability she's kind of stupid and naive.

Well, I know my place for one and, sure I'll rave about pushing the role of the hero onto me but god, no, I have values that he doesn't even seem to fathom the existence (like abusing his authority, which isn't even his in the first place, stealing from people who are pleased to see you, even though it's not "you", seducing some random princess who's in love with the now dead hero and even going as far as giving her false hope...). Damn, if you call that normal, even if you're a redneck that knows nothing other that cultivating radishes (and creating long socks out of nowhere), well you've got some pretty fucked up values imo.

Don't really know where the metaphorical balls came from.

Abusing authority, stealing money from the king to pay off his debts, seducing someone(gorgeous person) that think you are someone else. This is all things that most people would do. No one is saying you would, but most people would(damn i don't know if i wouldn't, i don't have you confidence to say it), if you think otherwise, you're just giving too much credit to people. There is a lot of people that abuse their authority and fame even though they aren't as big as the hero's. There are a lot of people who steal from others either to pay debts or just because, and most people have at least stolen one thing in their lives. Don't even get me started on people who lie to get laid, even though they don't have the advantage of being confused as someone's loved one. If most people are fucked up by your standards, then this is just how they are.

Ah yeah, tell me what did he go do with the hooker since the doesn't have a PENIS, under no situation is okay to steal, if she's boring or not that is your own taste, his fooling around got him to where he's now so he's stupid enough.

Are you a woman with no knowledge about anatomy? It seems that you don't know but the penis is not a bone, so he doesn't have one. I wouldn't know what he did, but he sure as hell isn't going to bang someone in that state. In some situations it's okay to steal, as it is to kill someone. Remember when he got that thing for the childhood friend? I wouldn't say it was okay then, but his point about what would happen if the hero needed something but couldn't get it because he got no money and then the world is doomed because someone wanted to make money instead of helping the hero is still a valid one. What about when he killed the other guy that wanted to be the hero? Was it okay or not? Because if you think it was okay to kill someone who is going to murder you and your friends, you would be saying that in some situations it is okay to kill. That means you think sometimes killing someone is okay, but stealing is never okay, no matter what. Unless you believe dying and letting you friends die would be better than becoming a murder.

Also, nothing would change aside from him being discovered as a fake. The princess would still be captured and bone-maniac's plan would stil happen. Actually, if he was more like you he wouldn't be there and wouldn't be able to save the princess(if he doesn't save her his party will at least play some major role in it), so your morals wouldn't help anyone, but his selfshness and arrogance would help the princess and all the others that would become bones later.

How can he get the girl when he can't even get hard............. LMAO!

Psht... Man's a walking bone... I'm sure any of his many "hard" features can be used on her.... 

Spoiler

How can he get the girl when he can't even ger hard............. LMAO!

Weeeeell he might find a way to increase the tank of his magical energy... he's currently rank 0, maybe rank 1 or 2 will be enough to restore his flesh?

How can he get the girl when he can't even get hard............. LMAO!

Ah yeah, tell me what did he go do with the hooker since the doesn't have a PENIS, under no situation is okay to steal, if she's boring or not that is your own taste, his fooling around got him to where he's now so he's stupid enough.

It's ok to steal if you're the Hero, have you not played Dragon Quest?

Anyone have links to raws? i wanna be spoilt,

at this rate i want to know when is his real body going to be put up to use, showing the princess his true face

Ah yeah, tell me what did he go do with the hooker since the doesn't have a PENIS

he put thigh-high socks on her, duh.  haven't you been reading this series?

Let's see, not bang the princess due to not having a penis(would like to see you try it)? Check. Steal from the king that didn't give you money when you have the opportunity? Check. Go out with a hooker instead of the boring princess? Not really, but i see where he was coming from, and it's not like he would be stupid enough to actually chose the hooker instead of the princess, he was just fooling around with them.

All in all, most people here that are bashing him wouldn't have the guts to do half of what he did, not even be as smart as him.

Color me fucked, how can someone be as shameless as that MC ?

What color does that make you?
Sh!t, even Touka's infiltration method gets crapped on. What does that guy mean by "feeble method"? It worked better than charging straight forward like a dumbass! Friggin' 'honor' types.

Because it is a comedy. Useless heroes are funny.

He's just villager A pretending to be a hero.

You're overexpecting him to have heroic qualities.

Does MC ever get less pathetic...?

Simple because while he is the MC he never really had the values of a "hero" character. Granted his one primary code of conduct is to "not be a piece of shit villain" so yeah he's a pervert, a liar, a thief, and a cheat. But he still has one advantage over trash: He values human life. It's his one and only redeeming quality but, you know what? I'll take it.

Values human life ? The only thing he seems to care about is getting possibly laid (which seems compromised) and striking it rich by leeching on others. Fair enough, he seems to care about his childhood friend but he is no different from Weed in LMS.

Because he's "normal".

I'll gladly color you fucked if you think thats not how most people would act in that situation.

Well, I know my place for one and, sure I'll rave about pushing the role of the hero onto me but god, no, I have values that he doesn't even seem to fathom the existence (like abusing his authority, which isn't even his in the first place, stealing from people who are pleased to see you, even though it's not "you", seducing some random princess who's in love with the now dead hero and even going as far as giving her false hope...). Damn, if you call that normal, even if you're a redneck that knows nothing other that cultivating radishes (and creating long socks out of nowhere), well you've got some pretty fucked up values imo.

Let's see, not bang the princess due to not having a penis(would like to see you try it)? Check. Steal from the king that didn't give you money when you have the opportunity? Check. Go out with a hooker instead of the boring princess? Not really, but i see where he was coming from, and it's not like he would be stupid enough to actually chose the hooker instead of the princess, he was just fooling around with them.

All in all, most people here that are bashing him wouldn't have the guts to do half of what he did, not even   be as smart as him.

Soooo, that means that everything is fine as long as he's got some metaphorical balls ? He is literally a walking corpse who's lifeline is a necromancer who shoved the responsibility of saving the world onto him. He's got two choices which are: killing the necro and putting an end to his misery or moving his ass knowing that if nothing is done, he'll die and his childhood friend flag will go down for good. He's an opportunistic, selfish and self-centred douche with some wits.

At least he doesn't kick beggars.

Anyway, this manga was designed to revolve around a douche being blackmailed to save the world. So I hope he won't suddenly awaken to his dere side and be all good, honest and... pfffrt... loyal... bwahaAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Finally, to the translators/cleaners/typesetters/proofreaders (could've shortened it but I already typed it so... anyway), don't worry about my rant. At most I'm venting about and I want you guys (possibly girls) to know that you're doing a good job. By no means I want this to stop, I'm curious to see how much a scumbag this MC can be while keeping his façade before turning to the "better" side ^^

Hum, let's see, not bang the princess, steal from the king, choose hooker instead of princess and give stolen property to said hooker. NO, I WOULDN'T!

All in all, most people here that are bashing him wouldn't have the guts to do half of what he did, not even be as smart as him.

Pace is pretty slow in latest chapters.

Because he's "normal".

I'll gladly color you fucked if you think thats not how most people would act in that situation.

Hum, let's see, not bang the princess, steal from the king, choose hooker instead of princess and give stolen property to said hooker. NO, I WOULDN'T!

Color me fucked, how can someone be as shameless as that MC ? Though, I do like how he takes out knee-socks as if he was Doraemon ^^

Because he's "normal".

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics