Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 300votes)

Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome

Alt Names: alt 让人无法抱怨的爱情喜剧alt Love Comedy that I Can't Complain Aboutalt Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedyalt Monrabualt Never Ending Storyalt 文句の付けようがないラブコメ
Author: Suzuki Daisuke
Artist: Abara Heiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanaruzawa Sekai, "The Goddess Who Lived A Thousand Years", is a beautiful goddess with silver hair and red eyes. She's pompous and learned, yet knows little of the world around her. Despite her childish appearance she can tolerate alcohol and tobacco, and spends her days in her mansion reading books. Offered to her as a "living sacrifice" is high school student Kirishima Yuuki. As he was told she'd grant him one thing in exchange for being the sacrifice, Kirishima said this: "Kanaruzawa Sekai-san, marry me."

And so, they start to live their life together, but...

Their days of peace and love soon became disrupted, as the world began to crumble due to a terrifying secret. A hilariously pure (and everlasting) love story begins here! The manga adaptation of the light novel "Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedy"!

Original website: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/lovecome/
Go to Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is she really a god or the religion just a scam and is using her status as a god? New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Where can i find the light novel? New Window Dreamland
  • 3 Replies

608 Comments

Well this is good.

If he is lost in the internet, then I hope he finds his way back here to oni-scans :'(

Maybe he's just Living in the Database.

Spoiler

Lost in the internet perhaps, not the first case i had seen

If he is lost in the internet, then I hope he finds his way back here to oni-scans :'(

Sorry that the next chapter is taking so long, our translator went missing. So we got a temporary translator to help translate a chapter. If any translator would like to translate up to the recent chapter of 6, please message me.

Lost in the internet perhaps, not the first case i had seen

Sorry that the next chapter is taking so long, our translator went missing. So we got a temporary translator to help translate a chapter. If any translator would like to translate up to the recent chapter of 6, please message me.

I almost lost hope to see new chapters LOL

interesting manga, i like this one

especially the Heroine is Loli :3

interesting manga, i like this one

especially the heroine is Loli :3

What's to say he won't be sacrificed? What the tributes do is still completely shady. We don't know if they simply have to forgo their future and remain as a tribute of God. We don't know if he is going to be killed. Assuming it IS that they are killed, then this manga is actually going to be a tragedy, since they will actually fall in love with each other, and then he will die. It's REALLY dumb to start calling this story dumb when only 3 chapters are out.

We also have no idea why the sacrifices are needed or if this god herself needs them. Their could be something even higher up the food chain.

There were no stipulations limiting his wish. So a wish to not be a sacrificed would not be off-limits. Hell, he could wish for more wishes with how loose the parameters are. Generally, if you're doing genie work, you lay out the rules for what you CAN'T wish for instead of saying "oh wait, sorry you can't wish for that."

Let's work on your assumption though. Assuming God is dumb and will make up rules after the fact to stop obviously flawed wishes. That would mean any loophole would work so long as it doesn't directly free him of his duties as a sacrifice. For instance, "I wish God would no longer take sacrifices," would work as being freed from sacrifice duty would be an aftereffect.

If God does not allow any wishes that would or could free the sacrifice from their duty either directly or indirectly, then either marraige would not be allowed, or marraige will not stop our protagonist from being sacrificed.

What's to say he won't be sacrificed? What the tributes do is still completely shady. We don't know if they simply have to forgo their future and remain as a tribute of God. We don't know if he is going to be killed. Assuming it IS that they are killed, then this manga is actually going to be a tragedy, since they will actually fall in love with each other, and then he will die. It's REALLY dumb to start calling this story dumb when only 3 chapters are out.

There were no stipulations limiting his wish. So a wish to not be a sacrificed would not be off-limits. Hell, he could wish for more wishes with how loose the parameters are. Generally, if you're doing genie work, you lay out the rules for what you CAN'T wish for instead of saying "oh wait, sorry you can't wish for that."

Let's work on your assumption though. Assuming God is dumb and will make up rules after the fact to stop obviously flawed wishes. That would mean any loophole would work so long as it doesn't directly free him of his duties as a sacrifice. For instance, "I wish God would no longer take sacrifices," would work as being freed from sacrifice duty would be an aftereffect.

If God does not allow any wishes that would or could free the sacrifice from their duty either directly or indirectly, then either marraige would not be allowed, or marraige will not stop our protagonist from being sacrificed.

What if this god has dreamt of being married her entire life? What if she WANTS to be married? And why is this being taken so seriously?

The last time that I did that, I thought that my sister was going to kill me!!!

I didn't think YOU would be into incest.

Some day I'll find a manga  I like that Catbug hasn't already commented on. 

catbug is love catbug is life

f21be00a543f3c34c7f89fcebc1363a2.jpg

The last time that I did that, I thought that my sister was going to kill me!!!

Well, finding out it is a short 10-15 page chapters, which comes out every month, we decided to actually pick it up. Cheers! Expect to see a new chapter in a bit. :)

corporate-power-27.gif

f21be00a543f3c34c7f89fcebc1363a2.jpg

one word "SHORT!"

eEwWt.jpg

too lil Ç_Ç

Here you go my friends!

i'd give you a million dollars

but atleast i'll give you a thank you, the next best thing

Here you go my friends!

Yay

tenso.gif

>No God

What a boring chapter.

Well if I can read Japanese I'm more than happy to be a part of scanlation team, but the very best I can do is become the typesetter (very low photoshop skills needed :3) mmm...

So I'm really grateful that Oni-Scans picking this one up mmm...~!

Here you go my friends!

you da best.

Here you go my friends!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics