Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 300votes)

Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome

Alt Names: alt 让人无法抱怨的爱情喜剧alt Love Comedy that I Can't Complain Aboutalt Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedyalt Monrabualt Never Ending Storyalt 文句の付けようがないラブコメ
Author: Suzuki Daisuke
Artist: Abara Heiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanaruzawa Sekai, "The Goddess Who Lived A Thousand Years", is a beautiful goddess with silver hair and red eyes. She's pompous and learned, yet knows little of the world around her. Despite her childish appearance she can tolerate alcohol and tobacco, and spends her days in her mansion reading books. Offered to her as a "living sacrifice" is high school student Kirishima Yuuki. As he was told she'd grant him one thing in exchange for being the sacrifice, Kirishima said this: "Kanaruzawa Sekai-san, marry me."

And so, they start to live their life together, but...

Their days of peace and love soon became disrupted, as the world began to crumble due to a terrifying secret. A hilariously pure (and everlasting) love story begins here! The manga adaptation of the light novel "Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedy"!

Original website: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/lovecome/
Go to Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is she really a god or the religion just a scam and is using her status as a god? New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Where can i find the light novel? New Window Dreamland
  • 3 Replies

608 Comments

Big Order's an exception, that author is one who brought us Future Diary. He created yandere as we know it, I think we already knew he was insane. You don't expect Big Order-level crazy reading about a cigar-smoking, booze-drinking moe goddess.
...although I have to admit that the more I think about it the weirder the concept of this story is.
Still not unexpectedly-pregnant-then-instant-birth level weird, though.

Wait the guy who made yandere wrote this? Big Order is a mess. :/

Spoiler

...huh?

huh.

Onii-chan: "Wait, how did you get pregnant?"

Imouto: " I was visited by an angel saying to carry your child."

Are we sure the baby is Onii-chan's?

It would have been funny if the first thing the MC says on the next chapter is:

"Who's the FATHER?! I will kill that bastard!!"

soo..the sister had a baby...possible cause:

..MC get sleep raped

..MC fap and his seed somehow extracted and planted inside her

quoting MARVEL CIVIL WAR:

"Choose your side"

LOL   XD

The second coming of Christ is upon us.

I had a baby, but I eated it

I bet she's just trolling...

I'm already desensitized, since it probably can't get any weirder than that girl in big order's "baby"

Spoiler

Big Order's an exception, that author is one who brought us Future Diary. He created yandere as we know it, I think we already knew he was insane. You don't expect Big Order-level crazy reading about a cigar-smoking, booze-drinking moe goddess.

...although I have to admit that the more I think about it the weirder the concept of this story is.

Still not unexpectedly-pregnant-then-instant-birth level weird, though.

There are many, many things she could have said or done that wouldn't have surprised me. Obsessive brocon? Anything is possible.

But that, I honestly did not expect.

Either this is a joke, or there are going to be a LOT of weird explanations from here on out.

I'm already desensitized, since it probably can't get any weirder than that girl in big order's "baby"

Spoiler

smells like a yandere ...

eh, what?

Spoiler

This manga I can't complain about

that girl is all sorts of broken 

There are many, many things she could have said or done that wouldn't have surprised me. Obsessive brocon? Anything is possible.

But that, I honestly did not expect.

Either this is a joke, or there are going to be a LOT of weird explanations from here on out.

Spoiler

...huh?

10 bucks says she actually brings out a baby.

That she stole from someone else... because we've already figured out her morality is nonexistent.

That was a pretty terrible cliffhanger. It might have had more impact if the statement was believable at face value.

10 bucks says she actually brings out a baby.

NTR or sleep rape?

Spoiler

That was a pretty terrible cliffhanger. It might have had more impact if the statement was believable at face value.

So, what exactly happens when god uses the "oh my god!" expression? Is that like a paradox or something? Is she exclaiming to herself? Something like "oh my me!" or "holy mother of me!" or maybe "me damn it!"

or worse, there are yet more gods above her, and above that god and the one above that and ultimately after an infinite loop even the guy who asked to marry a god above him is in fact a god above her at the other end of the loop.

congratulations, a paradox in the laws of reality have denied any world of claiming to be the real world, because they are all contained within each other :P

now... madhatter where is my cup??

No, the wife is a god and that wonderful brocon, Haruko, is merely a true angel...

Sorry, but MY sister is the real devil...

(But ONLY because she continues to refuse me my "Big Brother's Sexual Rights and Privileges" over her blond, hazel-eyed, double D-cupped boobs and her delectable body!!!)

... Poe's law is alive and well...

So, what exactly happens when god uses the "oh my god!" expression? Is that like a paradox or something? Is she exclaiming to herself? Something like "oh my me!" or "holy mother of me!" or maybe "me damn it!"

If his wife is God does that make his sister the devil?

No, the wife is a god and that wonderful brocon, Haruko, is merely a true angel...

Sorry, but MY sister is the real devil...

(But ONLY because she continues to refuse me my "Big Brother's Sexual Rights and Privileges" over her blond, hazel-eyed, double D-cupped boobs and her delectable body!!!)

You can only say "My sister couldn't POSSIBLY get here" so many times before it's just obnoxious telegraphing.

My sister couldn't possibly get here. Right? Tell me I'm right.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, TELL ME I'M RIGHT

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics