Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.42 - 300votes)

Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome

Alt Names: alt 让人无法抱怨的爱情喜剧alt Love Comedy that I Can't Complain Aboutalt Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedyalt Monrabualt Never Ending Storyalt 文句の付けようがないラブコメ
Author: Suzuki Daisuke
Artist: Abara Heiki
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kanaruzawa Sekai, "The Goddess Who Lived A Thousand Years", is a beautiful goddess with silver hair and red eyes. She's pompous and learned, yet knows little of the world around her. Despite her childish appearance she can tolerate alcohol and tobacco, and spends her days in her mansion reading books. Offered to her as a "living sacrifice" is high school student Kirishima Yuuki. As he was told she'd grant him one thing in exchange for being the sacrifice, Kirishima said this: "Kanaruzawa Sekai-san, marry me."

And so, they start to live their life together, but...

Their days of peace and love soon became disrupted, as the world began to crumble due to a terrifying secret. A hilariously pure (and everlasting) love story begins here! The manga adaptation of the light novel "Monku no Tsukeyou ga Nai Love Comedy"!

Original website: http://www.tonarinoyj.jp/manga/lovecome/
Go to Monku no Tsukeyou ga nai Rabukome Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Is she really a god or the religion just a scam and is using her status as a god? New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Where can i find the light novel? New Window Dreamland
  • 3 Replies

608 Comments

And tush the school setting was introduced.

And all that was original and interesting from this series turned into dust and disappeared.

There isn't as much of a hint as to what "God" and being a sacrifice to her means in the context of a series. Now, this God which existence is hidden from a world by this supposedly Illuminati-tier organization has her mansion infiltrated by some girl and just casually transfer to a school. It seems getting sacrificed is a bad thing but the dude just rolls with it, doesn't seem troubled by it at all and so far it's been a pretty flowery life. Granted, it's just been 20 chapter but damn if the transfer thing doesn't raise a red flag or two for me.

I'm still enjoying this, since it seems that the mystery could be building up to something, but I just hope that the author won't go with an implausible twist or cop out and just settles with a generic romcom.

Do you know what the title of this series is? 

koiwai no chill 

Whoa, she's ruthless. 

There isn't as much of a hint as to what "God" and being a sacrifice to her means in the context of a series. Now, this God which existence is hidden from a world by this supposedly Illuminati-tier organization has her mansion infiltrated by some girl and just casually transfer to a school. It seems getting sacrificed is a bad thing but the dude just rolls with it, doesn't seem troubled by it at all and so far it's been a pretty flowery life. Granted, it's just been 20 chapter but damn if the transfer thing doesn't raise a red flag or two for me.

I'm still enjoying this, since it seems that the mystery could be building up to something, but I just hope that the author won't go with an implausible twist or cop out and just settles with a generic romcom.

I'm thinking that you (and many others here) are just trying too hard to understand something that isn't understandable. IT'S. ALL. RANDOM.

It's as absurd as D-Frag, seriously. You're simply reading too much into it.

It may not be to your taste, but I'm enjoying it personally. The silent dialogue between the two characters in chapter 20 was exactly my type of humor. And her fainting was the punchline.

For the sacrifice part, I think it's just a "we have to give someone to her and he will disappear from our sight" (from the family point of view) and that's all. It's up to Sekai to decide what's gonna happen to him. Or more likely, the organization protecting her would deal with him if needed.

I dunno, we just don't know anything at all. We can guess all we want, but given what happened until now, we may never have an explanation about in what way this girl is "God" (and it may be pretty random), or how the sacrifice thing is made.

Also, remember that, in the span of those 20 chapters, we are at the beginning of the second day... 

Straight for the jugular, good job childhood friend

Well that was indeed a first. A standing faint during introduction. I've seen vomiting before, but this was new.

I'm sorry you guys had to read this chapter, I had a couple of issues as well (gee, I really need to stock up on fonts).

Next chapter will be quite godly. No pun intended, of course.

Koiwai, don't ask questions you don't want to know the answer to. 

Now SILENCE FOOL for you are not to judge the truth of god! Oh sacred Sekai do not judge this pitiable mortal harshly for questioning your divinity for they are ignorant in the ways of the gods.

I still remember long ago when I was having a really bad day...

I knelt and prayed to heaven, "Why me, oh Lord?"

A large, black cloud appeared in the sky and a deep, booming voice proclaimed out of it, "Because you pissed me off!"

I've been an atheist ever since and haven't heard another damn word from that Supreme Being.

It's back!!!

I thought I'm not gonna see another chapter from this series. Thank you Chinjufu Scans.

They haven't explained anything. Just that she is god. And however it is the world accepts it as true. (And on a less serious way of saying it):  Now SILENCE FOOL for you are not to judge the truth of god! Oh sacred Sekai do not judge this pitiable mortal harshly for questioning your divinity for they are ignorant in the ways of the gods.

My goodness! I can't believe my own foolishness! Sekai-sama, I beg you, please forgive this one for his earlier ignorance!

Also

It was never stated what the sacrifice thing actually is though, nor did anyone suggest that he is no longer a sacrifie just because he chose to marry her.
This. I'm really curious as to what the sacrifice was originally meant to be. Sacrifices to gods usually end up ded, but I'm having a really hard time picturing her killing anyone. Was he actually saved from anything by marrying her? What the cupcake was a sacrifice needed for in the first place? "Just 'cuz" can't be the reason can it?!

Oh sacred Sekai, please tell this one who is still ignorant why thou needed a sacrifice!

this manga gave me diabetes

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the whole marriage thing his get out of jail free card? It's been a long time since I read the beginning, but he was granted one thing in exchange for being a sacrifice, and he chose to marry her due to the fact that eating your husband is generally frowned upon. If he had gone with anything else, he would be kaput.

It was never stated what the sacrifice thing actually is though, nor did anyone suggest that he is no longer a sacrifie just because he chose to marry her.

Say, what's special about her being a god anyway? Okay, she has said title and is recognized as such. She also lives in a mansion protected by a secret organization and has a sacrifice made to her. She supposedly protects the world? (correct me if I'm wrong) Even so, we didn't actually see her doing anything god-like until now. Is it because we are still in the beginning of the story? Does she have super powers or something? I honestly want to know.

They haven't explained anything. Just that she is god. And however it is the world accepts it as true. (And on a less serious way of saying it):  Now SILENCE FOOL for you are not to judge the truth of god! Oh sacred Sekai do not judge this pitiable mortal harshly for questioning your divinity for they are ignorant in the ways of the gods.

Say, what's special about her being a god anyway? Okay, she has said title and is recognized as such. She also lives in a mansion protected by a secret organization and has a sacrifice made to her. She supposedly protects the world? (correct me if I'm wrong) Even so, we didn't actually see her doing anything god-like until now. Is it because we are still in the beginning of the story? Does she have super powers or something? I honestly want to know.

This is probably not okay but I'll just try to finish up to the latest chapter regardless :<

Cheers

Thanks man.

Seriously? Do they really have to put in school drama in this series? That one-room rom-com was what made this special. *sigh* Let's hope it doesn't become like all the other generic high school rom-coms out there...

Wait . . . they're really going with that?!

Spoiler

Somehow I feel like all the original aspects of this manga just drained away.

...those past 18 chapters were all during a single day?!

>first page of chapter 19 has MC walking to school

I immeediately predicted that there would be atransfer student scenario.

Also how the fuck is the MC under any drawback whatsoever, he can leave the house, go to school, all his needs are taken care of. Its basically a wish fulfillment scenario if theres no drawback to being offered as a sacrifice.

This is the perfect setup for the MC to be sacrificed by being eaten by the god (literally) or something but way too light hearted to do that so i guess it will end with the MC using some kind of plot device to get out of having to be sacrificed and live happily ever after.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't the whole marriage thing his get out of jail free card? It's been a long time since I read the beginning, but he was granted one thing in exchange for being a sacrifice, and he chose to marry her due to the fact that eating your husband is generally frowned upon. If he had gone with anything else, he would be kaput.

>first page of chapter 19 has MC walking to school

I immeediately predicted that there would be atransfer student scenario.

Also how the fuck is the MC under any drawback whatsoever, he can leave the house, go to school, all his needs are taken care of. Its basically a wish fulfillment scenario if theres no drawback to being offered as a sacrifice.

This is the perfect setup for the MC to be sacrificed by being eaten by the god (literally) or something but way too light hearted to do that so i guess it will end with the MC using some kind of plot device to get out of having to be sacrificed and live happily ever after.
Every chapter is an excellent work of blue balling.

Also thank you very much Chinjufu Scanlations for picking this up! ヽ(^o^)丿

This is probably not okay but I'll just try to finish up to the latest chapter regardless :<

Cheers

Thank'you very much for reviving this one!

Cheers

Why would it not be okay? It's been half a year since last update. That's more than enough according to the "unwritten" rules of scanalators. Thanks for picking it up.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics