Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 134votes)

Real Account II

Alt Names: alt リアルアカウント
Author: Okushou
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world driven by fictionalized friendship, courtesy of the program named "Real Account", the table suddenly turns, and the cybernetic world turns real! How will they survive?

Parallel Story: Real Account
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/real-account-r11127

NOTE: This is NOT a restart or a remake!
Go to Real Account II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Find Chapter 61 and 62 here New Window Glasses-kun
  • 1 Replies
Topic WaS tHiS aXeD??? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Most tragic death since Akame ga kill New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 51 Discussion New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Finally there are relationships... that are longer than a few hours (Latest Chapter) New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic WTF happened? Did Chapter 33 jump the shark? New Window coolxal
  • 3 Replies

697 Comments

...How the fuck would an app on your cellphone affect the GPS signal in your collar? Holy shit the plotholes. This is what happens when a mangaka who doesn't know crap about technology tries to write a manga about technology...

My best guess (assuming the author wants to make sense) is that the collars don't have their own GPS and possibly not their own transmitters, they only sync through bluetooth and run a hidden app making the phone send their own location. Turning off the phone would either make the owner invisible, or make the collar detonate or kill the person some other way.

Edit: found this one the reddit thread, which I didn't want to read before the chapter:

Ah, we (U-Mizu Scans) work from the magazine scans, but the translator uses the volume version, which does expound on it a little. The collar transmits the GPS data to the phone, which then tweets it (likely along with the coordinates), and that's what the DQN Marbles use to find the players. So presumably as long as you can replace the coordinates your RA sees with the fake ones, you should be able to do it, I'd think!

...How the fuck would an app on your cellphone affect the GPS signal in your collar? Holy shit the plotholes. This is what happens when a mangaka who doesn't know crap about technology tries to write a manga about technology...

Yumma is a total fucking edgelord, but I love him for it.

Shouldn't the collars have been the obvious first guess?

Logic? Whats that?

They only target players though.

Yeah, but she was following Kirika when he died and the "when you die, your followers die too" rule is still in effect. Unless she had a change of heart or he blocked her at the last moment, she probably died along with him.

Fixed...

They only target players though.
It took them long enough to address the frodoism that is the fact that you can cut off your skin to make your mark unscannable.

....you really didn't think it was going to be the collar before mutilating yourselves...

Was just about to post the same thing...

....you really didn't think it was going to be the collar before mutilating yourselves...

Shouldn't the collars have been the obvious first guess?

Interestingly enough this just my own humble opinion.

Spoiler

That delinquent girl is was best girl now.

Fixed...

Is this... good?
I'm really confused.

I like it, but I know from a objective PoV that it's rather lacking.

Thats the thing about this manga.
It has a lot of bullshit but how its executed still makes in entertaining.
And I think thats praiseworthy.

Is this... good?

I'm really confused.

I like it, but I know from a objective PoV that it's rather lacking.

Why the hell can't characters like him get this sort of character development anywhere else that isn't before death?? ,_,

That delinquent girl is best girl now.
Dang, he had such a great girl all this time.
And she chose to die with him..
The attention seeker getting all the girls and dying sort of heroically... An enviable side character!

Oh damn it has been a while since a chapter was released.

I have no idea what's going on anymore. My first reaction when Nanako smashed through the window was "...Who?"

So if anyone remembers the first Real Account series..
Spoiler

why is it always the girls with a big tits the ones who have little kids wanting to molest them? it's that one girl from miyamoto all over again. and he's 'getting good at it'? dafuq? is this some random hentai doujin? 

Yes.

why is it always the girls with a big tits the ones who have little kids wanting to molest them? it's that one girl from miyamoto all over again. and he's 'getting good at it'? dafuq? is this some random hentai doujin? 

Eh. Out with the old and in with the new. She's cuter anyways.

Wow. There's an update again after so long. Thank you U-Mizu.

Gracias for the update (even though it hasn't come out on this site yet)!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics