Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.13 - 134votes)

Real Account II

Alt Names: alt リアルアカウント
Author: Okushou
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world driven by fictionalized friendship, courtesy of the program named "Real Account", the table suddenly turns, and the cybernetic world turns real! How will they survive?

Parallel Story: Real Account
http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/real-account-r11127

NOTE: This is NOT a restart or a remake!
Go to Real Account II Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Find Chapter 61 and 62 here New Window Glasses-kun
  • 1 Replies
Topic WaS tHiS aXeD??? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies
Topic Most tragic death since Akame ga kill New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Chapter 51 Discussion New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic Finally there are relationships... that are longer than a few hours (Latest Chapter) New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 0 Replies
Topic WTF happened? Did Chapter 33 jump the shark? New Window coolxal
  • 3 Replies

697 Comments

OMG is it just me or is the Real aca following 1 of the brothers while Real aca 2 is following the other?

You madman. Where are you even getting this?

OMG is it just me or is the Real aca following 1 of the brothers while Real aca 2 is following the other?

You've made it 7 chapters without realizing this?
A bunch weirdos suddenly shows up. huh. It must be tough being a mc in a manga.

This was the chapter Ayame turned dere. About time those two realized the worth of their bond.

I can't quite say I can get into this... Not because of the death game bit, but because of the human interaction "Oh, people's lives are at stake and we could be the reason they die... wanna play?

sure" Like..what... x.x

Right, not sure whether I want to follow or not.. I absolutely adore the interaction between the two main characters, but pretty much hate how everyone else acts and behaves..

I ship Ayame and Yuuma so much.

Pretty sure those in the virtual world are clones. The ones in the real should be arrested on the spot.

how about "you try to do something about our employees and everyone in the game will die" :3

uhm... was that a female marble on the last page? that... that changes everything. they arent just clones? what is this now? 

Pretty sure those in the virtual world are clones. The ones in the real should be arrested on the spot.

Ahh, T-Ya. We weep for you, as you fail your driving test, get rejected by girls, comment terribly on the situation and tell people your stories.

Oh, Editor T-Ya.

Will you ever win?

uhm... was that a female marble on the last page? that... that changes everything. they arent just clones? what is this now? 

I want more!!

That little brother promptly grow to a salaryman that somehow joined a bunch of pirates.

Keep typing, the elaboration helps. It's fair if you can't accept her relation with the protagonist, but your earlier post sounded like you were dismissing her entirely. Which would be a waste when she can still serve the themes of the story very well in other ways, like a case of someone gradually overcoming fear for another's sake, weighing between two loved ones, or maybe getting left behind for not being loyal enough earlier, I dunno. I think it's good that we heard her story anyway.

Thank you for understanding. XD

Spoiler

It's funny because the comment section here is exactly like the comment section on real account. 

Everyone's hating on each other. It just needs more "DIE ASSHOLE"  XD

DIE ASSHOLE.....(lol)

Well yeah, I would fucking leave strangers I just met on the internet; no shit; strangers are not worth it in exchange for my life. I'm not stupid enough to make a risky gamble like that. Although, Yuuma and Nanako are not strangers. However, if they were just strangers, I'd agree with her decision for leaving, honestly, I'd condone it if that were the case but she's the GIRLFRIEND. She wasn't just some random "follower". If Yuuma gave his consent or was forcing her to unfollow then I would've been fine with that.

Yuuma believed and trusted her to stay; HE WAS DEPENDING ON HER TOO, but she left knowing that her boyfriend was going to die because of her no less, since she was the last person following him. Even she herself knows that what she did was bad, and she regrets unfollowing him. She even admitted to being "the worst". I know Nanako still cares and she's a good person but I'm saying that Yuuma deserves someone better, since she cannot be there for his time of need. I'm not judging her based on any other aspect of her life. I'm judging the fact that she left him to die when she knows him personally.

Basically, according to you're logic, you'd leave your lover or family to die as well, despite them being worth it for. That's the reason why she's rethinking of following him back because YUUMA IS WORTH STAYING FOR. If she does end up "following" him back then good; she's redeeming herself. Furthermore, Nanako knows him from childhood and the goodness in him. It's not about being "nice" or because of morality; it's not about being "selfless" either. It's all about whether the person they're following is worth it or not. That's what true friendship is; fake friends versus true friends. That's the whole message of the manga.

So yeah, I will keep typing, you contemptuous prick.

Keep typing, the elaboration helps. It's fair if you can't accept her relation with the protagonist, but your earlier post sounded like you were dismissing her entirely. Which would be a waste when she can still serve the themes of the story very well in other ways, like a case of someone gradually overcoming fear for another's sake, weighing between two loved ones, or maybe getting left behind for not being loyal enough earlier, I dunno. I think it's good that we heard her story anyway.

It's funny because the comment section here is exactly like the comment section on real account. 

Everyone's hating on each other. It just needs more "DIE ASSHOLE"  XD

Right because you are obviously so selfless that you would basically give your life to be held in someone else's hands, knowing that there are people who depend on you. 

Riiiiight. Keep on typing keyboard warrior.

Well yeah, I would fucking leave strangers I just met on the internet; no shit; strangers are not worth it in exchange for my life. I'm not stupid enough to make a risky gamble like that. Although, Yuuma and Nanako are not strangers. However, if they were just strangers, I'd agree with her decision for leaving, honestly, I'd condone it if that were the case but she's the GIRLFRIEND. She wasn't just some random "follower". If Yuuma gave his consent or was forcing her to unfollow then I would've been fine with that.

Yuuma believed and trusted her to stay; HE WAS DEPENDING ON HER TOO, but she left knowing that her boyfriend was going to die because of her no less, since she was the last person following him. Even she herself knows that what she did was bad, and she regrets unfollowing him. She even admitted to being "the worst". I know Nanako still cares, she's a good person and I understand she has priorities but the main point is that Yuuma deserves someone better, since she cannot be there for his time of need. I'm not judging her based on any other aspect of her life. I'm judging the fact that she left him to die when she knows him personally.

Basically, according to you're logic, you'd leave your lover or family to die as well, despite them being worth it for. That's the reason why she's rethinking of following him back because YUUMA IS WORTH STAYING FOR. If she does end up "following" him back then good; she's redeeming herself. Furthermore, Nanako knows him from childhood and the goodness in him. It's not about being "nice" or because of morality; it's not about being "selfless" either. It's all about whether the person they're following is worth it or not. That's what true friendship is; fake friends versus true friends. That's the whole message of the manga.

So yeah, I will keep typing, you contemptuous prick.

This chapter does redeem her a bit. Before the representation was a little one sided. The main reason I didn't like the girlfriend was because she KNEW she was his last follower. I can understand not wanting to put your life in another person's hands, but she saw he was at 1 and knew he'd die if she pressed the button! That's a bit yeah. I lol'd at all those Marbles though. Well this manga is already squarely into the fantasy realm so I can ignore all of the breaks from realism. (Like why the police don't apprehend the Marbles etc)

Well the girl did what she had to, ie. survive to take care of her family. Now that her situation has been made clear, she doesn't deserve anymore bashing.

BTW I like the drama in this series way more than the first series, since this protagonist is way less emotional.

Oh hey, the offline world's a mess after all. Good to know. And now we see it's not just Ataru that got kidnapped, though I still think something must be up with the two brothers. Considering one of them is supposed to be dead and even their sister picked up a double, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some cloning involved. Might explain all the Marbles, too.

It's pretty much confirmed she does, and with reason. Yay?

I already suspected she had a good reason which is why I was waiting before I bash on her to figure out what it was....Now that I know....I still hope she felt bad, and now that she does we can move on from this...But think about it if I was in that situation and a girl did that to me...depending on the reason I would understand, but I don't think we can just go back to being whatever it is we were just like that. I mean SHE ALMOST KILLED HIM!!!! But like i said were done with here suffering BACK TO THE MAIN PLOT!!!!

that bonus was like cross-over fanfiction come true.

I don't give a shit about her. She doesn't deserve Yuuma. She almost god damn murdered him. I prefer our main heroine for Yuuma more than that backstabbing little shit he called "girlfriend".

Right because you are obviously so selfless that you would basically give your life to be held in someone else's hands, knowing that there are people who depend on you. 

Riiiiight. Keep on typing keyboard warrior.

Oh hey, the offline world's a mess after all. Good to know. And now we see it's not just Ataru that got kidnapped, though I still think something must be up with the two brothers. Considering one of them is supposed to be dead and even their sister picked up a double, I wouldn't be surprised if there was some cloning involved. Might explain all the Marbles, too.

Hope she feels like shit....

It's pretty much confirmed she does, and with reason. Yay?

I don't give a shit about her. She doesn't deserve Yuuma. She almost god damn murdered him. I prefer our main heroine for Yuuma more than that backstabbing little shit he called "girlfriend".

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics