Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 332votes)

Tamen De Gushi

Alt Names: alt 她们的故事alt Leur Histoirealt SQ: Begin W/Your Name!alt Their Storyalt התחילי עם שמך
Author: Tan Jiu
Artist: Tan Jiu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon WebtoonYuri Yuri
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The funny romantic story of how Qiu Tong and Sun Jing met and fell in love.

Also contains insert art of the characters by the author.
Go to Tamen De Gushi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Quie MA gurl nomero uno New Window SirMaddNesh
  • 0 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 1 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 0 Replies
Topic mop guy shipment New Window veraya
  • 7 Replies

728 Comments

My heartstrings are being tugged by the cute

Oh, there it is again... That silly smile on my face.

Every single chapter. Why won't it let go?

Holy crap, we're getting these ladies' fluff every week?
Sweet. I just started reading this, so this is helluva good news.
Also bless based scanlators. I find it very unusual that chinese manhwa is given so much attention that it's regularly updated.

It'd be more surprising if it weren't such a sweet, awesome story. I love watching these two fall in love.

Another pounce!  Good lord, how is it even possible for them to be that adorable?

Holy crap, we're getting these ladies' fluff every week?
Sweet. I just started reading this, so this is helluva good news.

Also bless based scanlators. I find it very unusual that chinese manhwa is given so much attention that it's regularly updated.

Note To Self :

Purchase badass looking leather jacket

I can almost feel the NTR.

Clearly Qi Fang likes Sun Jing and is bottling up his feelings.

Doesn't feel that way to me, at least not at this point. Wouldn't consider that NTR anyway, there's never been any indication of her giving him the idea that she liked him if nothing else.

Overall series is pretty cute, seems to jump around at times though.

I can almost feel the NTR.

Clearly Qi Fang likes Sun Jing and is bottling up his feelings.

I'm loving this story so far.  It's fun and fluffy.  The characters are so cute.

the yuri relationship is the primary focus of this series - not very clear from the description.

pretty nice art though.

The funny romantic story of how Qiu Tong and Sun Jing met and fell in love.

It seems pretty obvious from the descrption though? Especially combined with the Yuri tag and the cover picture that puts the two of them front and center.

I am so taking notes. My goodnes Sun Jing is smooth.

my fuck................. that was fuckin cute. I swooped all 55 chaps in a fucking minute.

the yuri relationship is the primary focus of this series - not very clear from the description.

pretty nice art though.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

D'aaawwww…

Let me just... use that line forever now. "I'm not caring for just anyone..." She is smoooth. So smooooth.

My wife persists in the impression that I'm a nice person.  I've told her a few times that she's mistaken--she's nice, I'm just nice to her.

Cherry_Cake
Apr 16 2015 10:35 AM

This is so cute <3 

Makes me smile every time I see an update *v*

This is one of those comics that I can easily send to people under the recommendation : "No matter what, this thing will put a smile on your face."

They are so f*cking sweet to each other. I died.
Let me just... use that line forever now. "I'm not caring for just anyone..." She is smoooth. So smooooth.

All I've ever used that voice message function on wechat for was to shout unintelligible gibberish at my dude friends. And swear at them for ditching me.

Anyone else squealed at ch. 54? That was adorableeeee.

yesyesyesyes

I love the way this plays with expectations of who's passive and who's active.

Spoiler

Of course it helps that everyone involved is so cute.

Ah hahahaha! Who cares if it is flashing back forwards and sideways. It is delightful in all time periods. <3

I really like this manga but the storyline is really confusing :(

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics