Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 332votes)

Tamen De Gushi

Alt Names: alt 她们的故事alt Leur Histoirealt SQ: Begin W/Your Name!alt Their Storyalt התחילי עם שמך
Author: Tan Jiu
Artist: Tan Jiu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon WebtoonYuri Yuri
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The funny romantic story of how Qiu Tong and Sun Jing met and fell in love.

Also contains insert art of the characters by the author.
Go to Tamen De Gushi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Quie MA gurl nomero uno New Window SirMaddNesh
  • 0 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 1 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 0 Replies
Topic mop guy shipment New Window veraya
  • 7 Replies

728 Comments

I feel this is sort of like Attack on Titan set to no titans, Crista/Ymir only, Final Destination.

Maybe in Korea. In Japan, that would be nearly the equivilent of three bouts of unprotected sex with an audience of at least four people. In Japan, accidental finger touches can get you pregnant.

i think its chinese and not korean.

True.  Although, that wasn't a spat.  Fooling around mussing each other's hair, little bit of rassling around?  That was flirting.

Maybe in Korea. In Japan, that would be nearly the equivilent of three bouts of unprotected sex with an audience of at least four people. In Japan, accidental finger touches can get you pregnant.

So they use dice instead of letting you decide which piece to pull?  Hard core.

This is so adorable.

A Yuri cake is it?

ac3G9UK.gif

It'd be awesome if every little spat ended with, do you want cake?

True.  Although, that wasn't a spat.  Fooling around mussing each other's hair, little bit of rassling around?  That was flirting.

It'd be awesome if every little spat ended with, do you want cake?

Do you want cake?

I want to see you two feed each other cake!

its really refreshing.

I don't usually read yaoi/yuri/shonen ai/shoujo ai stuff just cuase its just in your face like "HEY THIS GUYS A MAN AND I'M TOUCHING HIS PENIS BUT IM A DUDE"

This is just 2 people. Who love each other. and baw

Every chapter is simply wonderful. This made my day. Again.

I want more ...

This series is so quirky and adorable. No matter the chapter, I'm either feeling fuzzy feelings or laughing my ass off.

Or both.

Ahhh, the cake is the truth.

I want cake..

So sweet!! :3

UHiDGNC.gif

This series is so quirky and adorable. No matter the chapter, I'm either feeling fuzzy feelings or laughing my ass off.

okay, so I went off on a bit of a baking tangent.

this chapter was really just too cute.

Spoiler

Well, fair enough on different tastes . . . but

Spoiler

okay, so I went off on a bit of a baking tangent.

this chapter was really just too cute.

Spoiler

It's seriously a thing.

My city has quite a few Asian bakeries, some of which are totally awesome, and lots of basic Western bakeries, which range from mediocre to pretty dashed good, and a fair number of classy French-style patisseries, some of which are totally awesome, and tons and frigging tons of basic Western or wannabe French bakeries run by Asians, which generally suck.  Every time I see one I'm like "Nooo!!!  You could be doing proper Asian stuff and you'd be good at that!!!"

. . . The square is not completed; there are no Asian-style bakeries run by whites.  Which seems natural but I don't know why.

Well, she's so cute she could teach me baking all day, but as to the recipe . . . nah.

Chinese baking of Western-style cakes tends to be a bit lame.  And you see it here; vegetable oil instead of butter, no salt.  Flavour's gonna be wimpy.  And while folded-in egg whites is classy, I'm not sure I think it's gonna compensate for no baking powder.  I have doubts it will rise properly. 

Sure, tastes differ, but . . . put it this way.  If I tried to make egg tarts or those sesame seed balls with red bean inside, they'd probably suck.

Have to take your word for that then, my cooking skills like Begginer 3.

...the recipe at ch 59... I wish it would've come out before mother's day -_-

Well, she's so cute she could teach me baking all day, but as to the recipe . . . nah.

Chinese baking of Western-style cakes tends to be a bit lame.  And you see it here; vegetable oil instead of butter, no salt.  Flavour's gonna be wimpy.  And while folded-in egg whites is classy, I'm not sure I think it's gonna compensate for no baking powder.  I have doubts it will rise properly. 

Sure, tastes differ, but . . . put it this way.  If I tried to make egg tarts or those sesame seed balls with red bean inside, they'd probably suck.

Spoiler

:c

...the recipe at ch 59... I wish it would've come out before mother's day -_-

tooo short

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics