Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 332votes)

Tamen De Gushi

Alt Names: alt 她们的故事alt Leur Histoirealt SQ: Begin W/Your Name!alt Their Storyalt התחילי עם שמך
Author: Tan Jiu
Artist: Tan Jiu
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Ai Shoujo AiSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon WebtoonYuri Yuri
Type: Manhua (Chinese)
Description: The funny romantic story of how Qiu Tong and Sun Jing met and fell in love.

Also contains insert art of the characters by the author.
Go to Tamen De Gushi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Quie MA gurl nomero uno New Window SirMaddNesh
  • 0 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 1 Replies
Topic Thank you New Window Mybreaker18
  • 0 Replies
Topic mop guy shipment New Window veraya
  • 7 Replies

728 Comments

"19 Days," by another Manhua artist; Old Xian. (It's a yaoi. Highly recommended).

It's also scanned byYaoi-Blcd.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/19-days-r13942

I have a yaoi-fangirl of a friend who told me: "Oh! Tamen de gushi? That's really cute! I saw a yaoi counter-part of that story!"
And then she sent me that.

And let me tell you, it's nothing like Tamen Gushi.

Spoiler

^ But this is just me can't helping but publicly hate on something.

but there's nothing wrong or shameful in getting excited in a pairing/romance between two characters. The only thing wrong is when you become blind to the canon and claim your pairing is actually real.

Spoiler

which one?

"19 Days," by another Manhua artist; Old Xian. (It's a yaoi. Highly recommended).

It's also scanned byYaoi-Blcd.

http://vatoto.com/comic/_/comics/19-days-r13942

There's still hope!! ;-; Go my ship, sail!

Well at least that ended better than I expected. Reading the chapter before this one I was internally screaming nooooo nonooo nevverrr please...but yeh not to bad xD

I see. Especially w same sex its better to let them know how u feel in order to really attack w courtship. If not it goes over the head . so now im looking foward to that especially since the reactions of Qiu Tong are so adorable and hilarious

Well, at least it's not INDESCRIBABLY HEART WRENCHING LIKE THAT OTHER MANHWA *cries in a corner*

Looking forward to the updates as always

which one?

Not defending Tumblr's userbase, but there's nothing wrong or shameful in getting excited in a pairing/romance between two characters. The only thing wrong is when you become blind to the canon and claim your pairing is actually real.

Just musing here, there are some weird corner cases.  Like, the yuri boosters of the NanoFate pairing

Spoiler
seem to have produced, all told, a larger body of fiction than all the official material combined.  It's obviously rather disjointed, being a horde of doujins of varying size and quality.  But certain centres of gravity have emerged, a rough cohesion of thrust one could almost consider a counter-canon.  You could say that this has taken on about as much "reality" as the original.

Even there, though, those fans don't generally imagine that the original has the attributes they've created in the alternate.  That would still be dumb, so it doesn't invalidate your point--you just twigged me into a ponder.

That was a bit more mature of an apology than I pictured, mhm.
This was also a lot more satisfying than I imagined it would be.

I'm starting to get what these tumbler fangirls see in getting all hype on ships.
I feel like I lost something as I wrote that. 

Not defending Tumblr's userbase, but there's nothing wrong or shameful in getting excited in a pairing/romance between two characters. The only thing wrong is when you become blind to the canon and claim your pairing is actually real.

Ex: I like Saitama and Fubuki from One Punch Man as a pairing. Is it likely? Nope. Am I going to pretend that it is? Nope. Still like it, though.

Just have fun with things. Don't be so serious about stuff, as a general life rule.

That was a bit more mature of an apology than I pictured, mhm.
This was also a lot more satisfying than I imagined it would be.

I'm starting to get what these tumbler fangirls see in getting all hype on ships.
I feel like I lost something as I wrote that. 

This is acceptable. For now.

"Sorry"

Spoiler

"I've already found the Curry to my rice"

She bout to get crossed up harder than any baller on the court.

Them ankle's more shattered than D.Rose's entire career.

PLEASE STOP

This is when i toss away my pride and start begging for the next chapter

HELL no...better not utter the words everyone is thinking of, or else...you have been warned - anonymous haha 

Well, at least it's not INDESCRIBABLY HEART WRENCHING LIKE THAT OTHER MANHWA *cries in a corner*

Looking forward to the updates as always

She bout to get crossed up harder than any baller on the court.

Them ankle's more shattered than D.Rose's entire career.

This will not be a rejection, but an appology for running off like that. I hope.

Or "I can't give you an answer right now" Sorry.

Which hopefully can be followed by either one going "so let's give this a try" \-  -\

Yeah, it's a no brainer that she is apologizing rather than rejecting her.
I don't feel any "I want to pad out the story with redundant BS" vibes from this author, it shouldn't be a rejection.

This will not be a rejection, but an appology for running off like that. I hope.

CP5SQpBUsAAgqqy.jpg:large

Sorry, there's no getting off this ship, Qiu Tong.

or maybe she like the D? we don't know1373582354917.jpg

I'm sorry..........I kept you waiting, of course I want to go out with you!

Asian flash rain, GJ.

Continue the assault! We'll win this siege.

ᵔ‿ᵔ

SLEEP OVER TIM PEOPL

tumblr_ly9pmzXKXx1r9m5oro1_250.gif

thats the kind of smile i have while reading this

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics