Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1090votes)

Dungeon Meshi

Alt Names: alt ダンジョン飯alt Delicious in Dungeon
Author: Kui Ryoko
Artist: Kui Ryoko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After getting his sister devoured by a dragon and losing all their supplies in a failed dungeon raid, Laius and his party are determined to save his sister before she gets digested. Completely broke and having to resort to eating monsters as food, they meet a dwarf who will introduce them to the world of dungeon meshi - Delicious cuisines made from ingredients such as the flesh of giant bats, walking mushroom, or even screaming mandrakes.

BEWARE!: This Manga could make you hungry.
Go to Dungeon Meshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where do you Draw the Line? New Window IlikeLolis
  • 44 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter discussion New Window Epolimar
  • 18 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Dungeon Meshi New Window Swifft
  • 7 Replies
Topic quick question - where are these pages from New Window sappysnappy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Is the series ending soon? New Window lygarx
  • 22 Replies
Topic Suggestions for name translations New Window vedasisme
  • 4 Replies

2608 Comments

i am shipping elf girl and knight so hard. Why does this not have romance tag ):

Keep dreaming and hoping? This author hardly goes that way...

Great series, really makes me laugh. Keep up the good work!

What a great series! I'm looking forward to more chapters!

Hmm~

I know some compared this to Toriko, but Toriko had a lot more impact at the beginning. The ingredients in Toriko are meant to be dream-like, so they're super flashy... but these are creatures not originally meant for human consumption... Apart from the slight weirdness, they're super plain.

i am shipping elf girl and knight so hard. Why does this not have romance tag ):

I say this again: Poor, poor Marsilla. May her anguish continue to provide glorious tsukkomi for us all.
Spoiler
Aw, I was hoping the party was getting another elf.
call me when they cook the last boss

I wanna try cooking some of this recipes. Anyone has any leftover Basilisk?

Well... I'm reading this as I eat lunch mmm...

That basilisk looks like a cockatrice.

What a weak chapter.

Thank you EH Scans! You really are an everyday hero

2 chapters 4 groups...

This is a difficult one to translate.

This is so creepy... I LOVE IT!

Funniest cooking manga ever!

You were about to die with seeds planted on your skin, but you know... so, ignoring all that, how did it feel? It must have been really awkward for her when he proposed the Goblin seeing as she herself is also a demi-human XD.

Man the guy is crazy love this manga.

Humanoid races =/= Demi-human monsters

Though they are both technically demi-humans.

Demi-human monsters are close to humans but less advanced/evolved, like other primates are to humans, though I imagine goblins are even closer to humans than they are.

Humanoid races are similar to humans but not necessarily above or below them. Basically like differing races in our world but with more noticably drastic diffferences between them.

This is brilliant. Knight guy reveals a heretofore unseen bondage fetish. I'd buy this manga the second it came out in English.

Well he's probably interested in bondage to an extent, but I think the real point here is that he's a monster fanatic. I swear he's gonna f*ck one by the end of this.

062aa2c65ceb3f3d50a5bbaedf4a5585.png250px-083Farfetch%27d.png Ya sure?

I wonder if cockatrice also count as duck ... lolz ...

also ... this is kinda idiom ... like "the blessing comes in complete set / serving itself to you" ...

This idiom being used quite often at past, and now rarely being used in manga ...

anyone who knows cooking, roasted duck taste superb with green onion ... seriously ...

you just need to kill the duck, roast it, and eat it together with green onion ...

raws up to vol. 2 jcafe

2 chapters 4 groups...

The art in this seems really european.  I don't know why though.

How great of them to teach us how to prepare/cook it exactly. I might need this information if I'm ever taken into a fantasy world.

If you're interested in this fantasy cooking, there's also Etrian Odyssey Untold 2 (3DS) that has a really nice cooking system that you have to decipher from ingredient descriptions. It's really fun and kind of similar to this.

Said duck might just fight back though.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics