Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 1090votes)

Dungeon Meshi

Alt Names: alt ダンジョン飯alt Delicious in Dungeon
Author: Kui Ryoko
Artist: Kui Ryoko
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureAward Winning Award WinningComedy ComedyCooking CookingDrama DramaFantasy FantasySeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After getting his sister devoured by a dragon and losing all their supplies in a failed dungeon raid, Laius and his party are determined to save his sister before she gets digested. Completely broke and having to resort to eating monsters as food, they meet a dwarf who will introduce them to the world of dungeon meshi - Delicious cuisines made from ingredients such as the flesh of giant bats, walking mushroom, or even screaming mandrakes.

BEWARE!: This Manga could make you hungry.
Go to Dungeon Meshi Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where do you Draw the Line? New Window IlikeLolis
  • 44 Replies
Topic Latest Chapter discussion New Window Epolimar
  • 18 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed Dungeon Meshi New Window Swifft
  • 7 Replies
Topic quick question - where are these pages from New Window sappysnappy
  • 2 Replies
Topic Is the series ending soon? New Window lygarx
  • 22 Replies
Topic Suggestions for name translations New Window vedasisme
  • 4 Replies

2608 Comments

That credit page... FUND IT!

Seriously though, that credit page is gold mmm...~!

Last page!

Those heads!

I know I shouldn't laugh at Marsilla's anguish, but Oh God can't help myself!!! LMAO XD

God what a cool manga. I hope the premise has staying power.

Jesus christ I can't stop laughing, someone send help.

Rule 34 much?
Someone wish has been granted i think. 

A good vanilla Doujin to boost. Just sweet hot steamy cheese fondue. 

That credit page... FUND IT!

Why don't just cover the mouth of the mandrake with some cloth...poor dog...and bat

The sister is probably already fecal matter by now

Marsilla is so adorably pathetic. Also, I love that credits page.

I'd give her a hug if I could...lol

poor dog...

why don't use earphone or somthing like we use on airplanes.. or factory.

Having said that, I did actually wonder why not letting him die. so he will be "cured" and then ressurected.

Miss Elf can't use ressurection. She is a Wizard and it was mentioned in this chap that she isn't to good at healing. Also they left this one guy hanging becouse they had no means to resurect him so basicaly they couldn't do it.

Why they didn't just let him die and make his girl(should I put space here or not that's really unimportant question)friend? She is low lv with low exeperience and looks physicaly week, she wouldnt be able to transport him up and survive the way and they couldnt go back with her and the body, has no time for that.

After all who whants to test it on his sibling if it's possiblr to resurect someone from Dragon pop. I don't think even characters from FF would come back after that :)

hmm there is a c88 h-doujin for this series.

Rule 34 much?
Someone wish has been granted i think. 

hmm there is a c88 h-doujin for this series.

Yea... people die in this a lot like it was nothing.

Yeah. in RPG sometimes death is being use as a "Cure" for bad status. I did that in Final fantasy. and you can attack yourself in FF.

Having said that, I did actually wonder why not letting him die. so he will be "cured" and then ressurected.

Kinda feel sad for the poor elf but her reactions are so hilarious...

She's the straight man in this manga,lol

Or go read a doujin :3

In that light try finding

Spoiler

Kinda feel sad for the poor elf but her reactions are so hilarious...

I know it was meant to be a joke, but I kinda felt really bad for the weaker adventurers at the end...

Resurrection again and again ... =x= ... the best thing should be "Knowledge" ...

(as far as I seen in 3 chapter, they win because knowledge about monster)

At least some can be ressurected

I know it was meant to be a joke, but I kinda felt really bad for the weaker adventurers at the end...

Wow, it's like D&D group i know put inside a manga. Especially the cockatrice/basilisk = chicken part.

except less Murderhobos!

Keep dreaming and hoping? This author hardly goes that way...

Or go read a doujin :3

Wow, it's like D&D group i know put inside a manga. Especially the cockatrice/basilisk = chicken part.

Also it's great that all those dungeon meals are healthy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics