Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.2 - 76votes)

Life Alive! The Student Council Elections I Started with You

Alt Names: alt ライフアライヴ!キミと始める学園総選挙alt Life Alive! - Kimi to Hajimeru Gakuen Sousenkyo
Author: Asano Hajime
Artist: Nekometaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Hokuto Kuzuhara is a delinquent known throughout Sekai Private Academy. His way of life being so hated by his family that they give him an ultimatum: find a girlfriend within a year or move out. That said, though, months pass and he still has had no luck and it seems like he never will. It is then during this predicament that he is approached by the student council vice president with a plan that would both save him from moving out... As well as help her with her revenge.

Adaptation/promotion of the light novel series written by Asano Hajime with illustrations by Yuugen.
Go to Life Alive! The Student Council Elections I Started with You Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Where can i get english translation this LN New Window jakzos
  • 0 Replies

153 Comments

The guy looks like kodaka from hanagai to me lol

And yes, he is th exact image of Kodaka. From the halfassed dyed(looking) hair to the rolled up pants.

The guy looks like kadokawa from hanagai to me lol

Looks stupid, and that's why i'll push the follow button XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics