Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.64 - 157votes)

Komori-san wa Kotowarenai!

Alt Names: alt 小森さんは断れない!alt 小森拒不了!alt Komori Can't Refuse!alt Komori no puede rechazar!alt Miss Komori can't Decline!
Author: Cool Kyoushinsha
Artist: Cool Kyoushinsha
Genres: 4-Koma 4-KomaComedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Komori Shuri is a junior high school girl who is too nice to decline requests. Constantly doing favors for other people has given her incredible powers!?
But even so, she is also an adolescent junior high school girl.
A Manga overflowing with the ups and downs of everyday life!
Go to Komori-san wa Kotowarenai! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

390 Comments

Here, have something by our COOL overlord.

(Warning: site has some naughty stuff, make sure you're not a kiddo and your parents aren't in the basement with you.)

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=53391458

I never thought he did 18+ stuff '-'

Still wondering when will we ever see the face of that hand father.

(Warning: site has some naughty stuff, make sure you're not a kiddo and your parents aren't in the basement with you.)

What an age we live in.

Komori-san keeping people in track of life since Middle School.

Spoiler

People say that all the time, but they never really do.

I always liked her random appearances. Im glad they officially became friends :D !

That was a cute and nice chapter. I'm glad I came to read it.

So much feels for this chapter about Generic Girl A! D':

A-ko!! 

That emoticon looks like her face. She used to be : D all the time, and then in this chapter she's all :'D and D':

Truly the strongest translation group around.

CrazyYanmega was refering to Masako's sudden hostile attitude towards Ootani, not Shuri's.

Oh, that makes sense.
In that case, I believe it's jealousy over Shuri's affection after she realized just how important Shuri is to her. She didn't care before because she hadn't sorted her feelings, but after the expository chapters about her and all of the heart to heart talks they had, it's pretty clear she values Shuri a lot more than she initially thought.

Just be yourself, you're cute enough mmm...

The way I see it, it's just a combination of frustration over his denseness and her awkwardness in general, with a hint of jealousy that one time.
Shuri is just really emotional, while also having a hard time communicating. That, combined with Ootani's overall denseness makes it so she looks extremely angry whenever they don't see eye to eye and he is oblivious to what made her mad to begin with, thus making the situation more awkward each time.
I wonder if Shuri will be the one to confess eventually or if Ootani is expected to come to terms with his feelings by himself in his lifetime. These characters have grown on me and I really want them to have a happy ending.
Tl;dr Ootani is one dense motherfucker and she goes bananas over it.

CrazyYanmega was refering to Masako's sudden hostile attitude towards Ootani, not Shuri's.

Spoiler

looks more one of those water basins outside the school. you know, the one used after PE.

Spoiler

it happens on the classroom hallway

Spoiler

Okay, I wasn't imagining things. She had an EXTREME negative mood shift toward Ootani. I'm wondering if something happened between them that will be revealed later?

The way I see it, it's just a combination of frustration over his denseness and her awkwardness in general, with a hint of jealousy that one time.
Shuri is just really emotional, while also having a hard time communicating. That, combined with Ootani's overall denseness makes it so she looks extremely angry whenever they don't see eye to eye and he is oblivious to what made her mad to begin with, thus making the situation more awkward each time.
I wonder if Shuri will be the one to confess eventually or if Ootani is expected to come to terms with his feelings by himself in his lifetime. These characters have grown on me and I really want them to have a happy ending.
Tl;dr Ootani is one dense motherfucker and she goes bananas over it.

Had a huge grin on my face while reading chapter 29. This manga is really gold :3 :D

Okay, I wasn't imagining things. She had an EXTREME negative mood shift toward Ootani. I'm wondering if something happened between them that will be revealed later?

that's a yandere aura ... =3= ...

yes, rolling around confusing people will help you losing your weight

Spoiler

It's a trap!

Volume 4 cover:

Spoiler

*Approaches ⑨ in a dark alleyway* Hey, Listen... *looks nervously around* When can you get the next one out? *starts twitching in the eye*

No no no... You don't seem to get it... I NEED it! NOW!

Volume 4 cover:

Spoiler

That thighs, that boobs mmm...~!

This and Ojojojojo... Can't get enough :')

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics