Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.62 - 174votes)

Saike Mata Shitemo

Alt Names: alt 命运轮回alt サイケまたしてもalt Saike Mata Shite moalt Saike Mata Shitemoalt Saike, Once Againalt Saike, Yet Again
Author: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Artist: Fukuchi Tsubasa
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSupernatural Supernatural
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The story follows an unambitious, introverted middle school student called Saike Kuzushiro. After witnessing the death of his childhood friend, Mikan Karatachi, in a road accident, he cries out to God. After a fall, Saike wakes up in bed the previous morning, the day of the accident.

Will history repeat? Can he save Mikan? What power does he have to change the future?
Go to Saike Mata Shitemo Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

403 Comments

Oooh, that's clever.

Honestly, I was expecting him to be making tea out of cats.

I knew it as soon as I saw all the cats.

Determination.

That would be me. Though the original was so random (something about melons I think) that I honestly thought throwing in the reference would make more sense than a literal tl.

Don't tell me it was "Run, Melos".

I'm thinking I'm starting to understand that sometimes, Saike's power is meant to teach him a lesson, bring about some refinement of his character so that he'll be able to use it all the more responsibly. Maybe there is really some purposed intent behind his failed attempts.

Is the mangaka an Earthbound fan? Or the TLer? lol

That would be me. Though the original was so random (something about melons I think) that I honestly thought throwing in the reference would make more sense than a literal tl.

So going with her to the hairdresser to make sure nothing goes wrong was not an option?

So it has come to this.

Spoiler

He obviously does it cause he wants to get lucky.

Is the mangaka an Earthbound fan? Or the TLer? lol

How can I be as selfless as him?

Aside from that other reply of "become a plain manga character"...

Spoiler

Bad? Well not for the one being helped, but screw you! You're insane! go away! mind your own business! :P

Something doesn't make sense here.

How did he survive the fight against those 3 before his "real fight" with them? He needs to go to the pond to drown himself to reset the day, so how did he survive his initial encounters with the doctor to be able to get himself to the lake to reset?

It looked like he was dripping wet.  Maybe he had soaked himself in the pond previously?

This is, of course, assuming that the pond is even a necessary part of the equation.

How did he survive the fight against those 3 before his "real fight" with them? He needs to go to the pond to drown himself to reset the day, so how did he survive his initial encounters with the doctor to be able to get himself to the lake to reset?

Maybe he backs off immediately when he loses the element of surprise? Or he approaches differently until he knows his attack pattern.

Who knows?

been so long since the update, practically forgot... time to re read!!! and not work!!!

Eh. The first 5 chapters were so bad though. He could've just restrained her (like tie her up or lock her in the school or something)...instead of jumping to the conclusion of sacrificing himself. Manga logic man...

A lot of fails were skipped.
It's safe to think that he tried pretty much everything, but was interrupted by some bs.

Eh. The first 5 chapters were so bad though. He could've just restrained her (like tie her up or lock her in the school or something)...instead of jumping to the conclusion of sacrificing himself. Manga logic man...

He did.  Police were called.

Become a plain manga caracter.

...............did he seriously just scold himself for being selfish?

Drowned himself for it too.

So it has come to this.

Spoiler

...............did he seriously just scold himself for being selfish?

UPDAAAAATEE mmm...~!

What a dumbass.

Y'know, I like this manga, I really do, but there's one thing that really bothers me:

Spoiler

I thought that was actually pretty well-handled.

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics