Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 481votes)

Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki

Alt Names: alt A Certain Middle-Aged Man's VRMMO Activity Logalt とあるおっさんのVRMMO活動記alt To Aru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudoukialt 某大叔的vrmmo活动记
Author: Shiina Howahowa
Artist: Rikudou Shuuya
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyCooking CookingFantasy FantasyHarem HaremSci-fi Sci-fiSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Typical company employee Tanaka Daichi(38 years old, single) loves games and plays a new type of VRMMO called "One More Free Life Online" under the username "Earth". Inside this free world he chose several skills that are generally regarded as useless. Be it wasting time crafting potions, cooking up pointlessly tasty food, or hunting monsters with some absurd weapon he crafted, he simply enjoys playing the game.

Original Webcomic:
http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/658000067/
Go to Toaru Ossan no VRMMO Katsudouki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Lates chapter discussion New Window Freenight
  • 40 Replies
Topic Suggestions? New Window Creecha
  • 4 Replies
Topic Light Novel Of This Manga??? New Window TeamdichJustT
  • 8 Replies

1201 Comments

I hate the drama portions of fiction so much................

I still love this Series with a passion, but that falling out with the queen seemed totally avoidable, especially, if all he wanted to do was sight see and enjoy the game.

This really should've been a parallel world instead of a game. Actually in my mind it is when I'm reading.

It is a parallel world, in a matter of speaking.  After all, once virtual reality and AI become indistinguishable from the real world, who's to say which is not real?  Or at least, that seems to be the direction the game producers are heading.

why do i think, I allready know which dragon loli that could be...
maybe a litle hungry one ?

A very hungry one

Leaving Fairy Queen behind?!?!?!

Into the trash you go, manga!

wrong manga mate ... he already has in the future that dragon loli ... leave Pyupyu be a normal soft magical bird.

why do i think, I allready know which dragon loli that could be...
maybe a litle hungry one ?

This really should've been a parallel world instead of a game. Actually in my mind it is when I'm reading.

Finally back to weird weapon forging

I guess that's about as close to a fairy companion as Earth's going to get, lol. Looking forward to the gear upgrades, I always enjoy those chapters.

Really forced drama

i'm already missing queen and i just saw her this chapter

My senses are tingling, it'll be a matter of time till the bird get a loli/shota form.

wrong manga mate ... he already has in the future that dragon loli ... leave Pyupyu be a normal soft magical bird.

My senses are tingling, it'll be a matter of time till the bird get a loli/shota form.

O3qAl5z.jpg

Portable Pyui is a blessing.

job done

the feels man, on this chapter

RIP fur cape. you will be missed

he better keep that cute big ass bird on call any time he wants.

Hey! Like i said, man can dream! And really, considering this VRMMO is full of advanced AIs, who's to say that those very AIs won't be able to evolve and create the H mod for themself? ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Personally, what i'm baffled at is not how Earth treat AIs in this VRMMO as living beings, i mean, every RPG Gamer should have at least experienced it once about being so immersed in RPG that you couldn't help but treat them like living beings, personal example, me when playing Persona franchise :P. But what i'm baffled at, is how Earth never really question the "realism" of the AIs, he just accepted everything like it's normal.

1. well, if most girls AI get horny enough, yeah ... might be possible ...

2. Earth probably thinking treatment to him from AI is quite normal and also happen to other player ...

(without realizing he is the prime target for AI progress and development from the creator)

I doubt there's mod for non H-MMORPG tough ...

(he might get labelled as "cheater", not to mention the game still in development and progressing, mainly viewing him as source of AI development ... any indication of cheat might instantly get noticed)

Hey! Like i said, man can dream! And really, considering this VRMMO is full of advanced AIs, who's to say that those very AIs won't be able to evolve and create the H mod for themself? ‎( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

too realistic tough ... and I somehow baffled how MC can treat all AI as other living being ...

(which source of his annoying too since he view them as living being)

Personally, what i'm baffled at is not how Earth treat AIs in this VRMMO as living beings, i mean, every RPG Gamer should have at least experienced it once about being so immersed in RPG that you couldn't help but treat them like living beings, personal example, me when playing Persona franchise :P. But what i'm baffled at, is how Earth never really question the "realism" of the AIs, he just accepted everything like it's normal.

NOOOO!!!! Best girl Queen! You need to assault him ASAP! XP

At least the Ship is merely docked at the harbor safe and sound and not sunk. ;)

NOOOO!!!! Best girl Queen! You need to assault him ASAP! XP

I only remember limited use stuff that came from gacha mentioned in the manga/novel, the best being Shooting Star which is limited to 3 uses.

he actually use several different Cash Item (but not for item, Cash Feature perhaps ?), like expansion for Naz Floor, several feature at his base, etc ...

Oh don't you worry about that, he just need to install the inevitable H-mods/hacks, amirite? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know that mods/hacks for MMO usually are unlikely, but hey man can dream!

promoting H mod for Skyrim Fallout, The Sims, etc ... =x= ...

I doubt there's mod for non H-MMORPG tough ...

(he might get labelled as "cheater", not to mention the game still in development and progressing, mainly viewing him as source of AI development ... any indication of cheat might instantly get noticed)

this realism... for a game to have this realism...

too realistic tough ... and I somehow baffled how MC can treat all AI as other living being ...

(which source of his annoying too since he view them as living being)

well, if this H games ... which unfortunately isn't ...

Oh don't you worry about that, he just need to install the inevitable H-mods/hacks, amirite? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I know that mods/hacks for MMO usually are unlikely, but hey man can dream!

Oh just a side note for the guys talking about the OPness of the ring and stuff, if you really wanna see TRULY OP gamebreaking stuff in a VRMMO, find a few Chinese stories. In those stories where the MC usually has to fight people that spend 1mil+ in USD on the game (cause gold buying and P2W is pretty much part of the Chinese MMO culture) the author having the MC find game breaking gear is the norm.

Something that gives 100% hit rate so the MC never misses no matter how much of the evasion stat the opponent has? check (note in these stories there is a evasion stat where even if your attack makes contact, it can still do no damage cause it "misses")

Something that gives 50% crit rate? check

Something that boosts ALL stats by 20% (or more)? check

Skills that multiply the MCs speed and/or strength by 2-4x (for a short period of time)? check

Something that allows the MC to ignore ALL defence/ressistance stats? check

The list just gets bigger and bigger as the story goes on.

or just go read almost any isekai/"fantasy-world-with-level-system" novel

this realism... for a game to have this realism...

try Overlord ...

plenty Cash Item equipment ... =x= ...

I only remember limited use stuff that came from gacha mentioned in the manga/novel, the best being Shooting Star which is limited to 3 uses.

Oh just a side note for the guys talking about the OPness of the ring and stuff, if you really wanna see TRULY OP gamebreaking stuff in a VRMMO, find a few Chinese stories. In those stories where the MC usually has to fight people that spend 1mil+ in USD on the game (cause gold buying and P2W is pretty much part of the Chinese MMO culture) the author having the MC find game breaking gear is the norm.

Something that gives 100% hit rate so the MC never misses no matter how much of the evasion stat the opponent has? check (note in these stories there is a evasion stat where even if your attack makes contact, it can still do no damage cause it "misses")

Something that gives 50% crit rate? check

Something that boosts ALL stats by 20% (or more)? check

Skills that multiply the MCs speed and/or strength by 2-4x (for a short period of time)? check

Something that allows the MC to ignore ALL defence/ressistance stats? check

The list just gets bigger and bigger as the story goes on.

try Overlord ...

plenty Cash Item equipment ... =x= ...

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics