Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 519votes)

World Customize Creator

Alt Names: alt ワールド・カスタマイズ・クリエーター
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Hijikata Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagami Yusuke, led by a mysterious voice, is summoned to another world, "Caltsio". He was just a young video game lover, but Fate decided to make him become the "Evil God of Calamity" of this world, obtaining the ability to create and customize everything, [Customize Creation].

obs: This a rough (edited) translation of the synopsis.
web-raws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/842000050/

Adaptation of the web/light novel series.
Go to World Customize Creator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What would you customise? New Window moridain
  • 50 Replies
Topic Light Novel/ Web Novel New Window CraniumAmbiguity
  • 11 Replies
Topic wikia New Window kamerond4
  • 0 Replies
Topic Interesting... updates? New Window RumbleRoar
  • 7 Replies

906 Comments

Great chapter TY!

Thanks for the chapter :)

Only idiots don't know how guns work.

only idiots make redundant statements pertaining to intelligence being measured solely by the working knowledge one has of general firearms :|

Chapter 2 page 19 => no matter wherever you are money talks

I'm not so sure about that. The things he creates still has to obey the laws of physics. Since he has to manually customize every detail, if he tried to make a gun, it will be a model that looks like a gun. It wouldn't fire actual bullets because he doesn't know the inner mechanisms of a gun. So creating modern weaponry and complex machines should not be possible.

Only idiots don't know how guns work.

I'm not so sure about that. The things he creates still has to obey the laws of physics. Since he has to manually customize every detail, if he tried to make a gun, it will be a model that looks like a gun. It wouldn't fire actual bullets because he doesn't know the inner mechanisms of a gun. So creating modern weaponry and complex machines should not be possible.

we know not of what knowledge\talents this individual has which could contribute to his "god power"; so you can rule nothing out of this equation

well considering he should be able in theory create nuke that can wipe any city from face of earth pissing him off would be bad

Novel? Is there a translated version?

Not one that I have been able to find. There are a few scattered chapter summaries that I managed to track down and I struggled with Google translation on the first book though.

The comic stays pretty close to the novel so far. Just small little things and differences for the most of it.

In the novel he asked her to but she refused. Besides as a powerless in the castle even if she was attached to him she wouldn't be treated very well.

Novel? Is there a translated version?

Yeah, why didn't he ask her to come with him? There was no reason not to do it.

In the novel he asked her to but she refused. Besides as a powerless in the castle even if she was attached to him she wouldn't be treated very well.

should've take sun. customize some weapons and armors for her protection.

The correct answer would be both.

Yeah, why didn't he ask her to come with him? There was no reason not to do it.

Not too serious, not too much comedy. Interesting MC, interesting story. I want more.

well considering he should be able in theory create nuke that can wipe any city from face of earth pissing him off would be bad

Since prophecy states that he is the god of evil calamity(prophecies are always true in mangas), I guess her death will be the catalyst.

:(

World Adventure vs loving and caring Waifu

Not sure what  I'd choose

The correct answer would be both.

well this doesn't have the tragedy tag and isn't akame ga kill so where the hell are all these death flags you see? it seems she's got a lot of plot armor. if anything her chance of death is becoming almost 0 since she probably won't be part of the story again for a while.

Also, she already almost died before the story started, so if anything she has a death flag vaccine.

World Adventure vs loving and caring Waifu

Not sure what  I'd choose

I think this guy has what it takes to be a dungeon maker.

Or American style: 07/04 (July 4th, Independence Day).

Lol, I thought you had the date wrong at first.

"Independence Day", what insolence.

Spoiler

I would build a kingdom that out matches all others, a mix of Rome, china, japan etc. Etc. I may not have any citizens but as they say, "if you build it they will come"

Sun has far too many death flags than I'd like to see...

well this doesn't have the tragedy tag and isn't akame ga kill so where the hell are all these death flags you see? it seems she's got a lot of plot armor. if anything her chance of death is becoming almost 0 since she probably won't be part of the story again for a while.

oh god. i wasnt even paying attention. D= HOW MANY? Q.Q *starting to see how this is going to go*

Is someone going to translate the web novel for this.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics