Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 519votes)

World Customize Creator

Alt Names: alt ワールド・カスタマイズ・クリエーター
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Hijikata Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagami Yusuke, led by a mysterious voice, is summoned to another world, "Caltsio". He was just a young video game lover, but Fate decided to make him become the "Evil God of Calamity" of this world, obtaining the ability to create and customize everything, [Customize Creation].

obs: This a rough (edited) translation of the synopsis.
web-raws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/842000050/

Adaptation of the web/light novel series.
Go to World Customize Creator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What would you customise? New Window moridain
  • 50 Replies
Topic Light Novel/ Web Novel New Window CraniumAmbiguity
  • 11 Replies
Topic wikia New Window kamerond4
  • 0 Replies
Topic Interesting... updates? New Window RumbleRoar
  • 7 Replies

906 Comments

While the story and the setting is good.

the pacing and story telling are really bad...

I haven't read any of "Shield Hero" myself, so I can't comment on that comparison...

However it seems to have a bit of both.  Various societies are molded by the application of Divine Arts, prompting racism, segregation, and other results.  Of course, this also has political backing (including "equalist" factions) but it is still a societal issue.  It might just not be as direct as other series.  *shrug*

Spoiler

that infamous story is Tate no yuusha no nariagari . I have to warn it is rage inducing and readers really symphatize with the MC.

Too bad it's orientated on political acts and not on society like the infamous story of a certain "Shield Hero" (if you know what I mean :) ).

Spoiler

I haven't read any of "Shield Hero" myself, so I can't comment on that comparison...

However it seems to have a bit of both.  Various societies are molded by the application of Divine Arts, prompting racism, segregation, and other results.  Of course, this also has political backing (including "equalist" factions) but it is still a societal issue.  It might just not be as direct as other series.  *shrug*

Spoiler

wait whys the next release in 2 months?

cause theres no release in october

Too bad it's orientated on political acts and not on society like the infamous story of a certain "Shield Hero" (if you know what I mean :) ).

Spoiler

Ugh. Next release is in 2 months...*flails*

wait whys the next release in 2 months?

Ugh. Next release is in 2 months...*flails*

Really liking this manga so far, followed and thanks for the releases ak scans.

meh. how much of the tech from his world would actually work out in this one? you can't just think that items would be as effective in a magical world as they would in ours. a good example of this would be a web novel "daybreak on hyperion" where there is a little discussion on why even though they have black powder they don't use it for anything but mining since magic not only makes it obsolete but far more risky for the side using it.

not completely true as a non magical explovise trap, wouldn't set of a magic arua sort of thing.

it also depends on how broken the magic system in the world is. As with this system it seems to me that it would work considering there seems to be a passive way to detect magic, not physical objects.

However with the 'black god' arts, he is able to read even physical objects because they set up a physical trap. So really a physical land mine would work and defeat everyone else other than him.

He should not make TNT, any explosives or any thing from his original world in my opinion since this will just make people fear him. Right now it's more awe than fear. There is that prophesy and if they fear him they would think he is the evil one that would bring the world to end. The only reasonable usage is that they are invaded by monsters.

meh. how much of the tech from his world would actually work out in this one? you can't just think that items would be as effective in a magical world as they would in ours. a good example of this would be a web novel "daybreak on hyperion" where there is a little discussion on why even though they have black powder they don't use it for anything but mining since magic not only makes it obsolete but far more risky for the side using it.

He should not make TNT, any explosives or any thing from his original world in my opinion since this will just make people fear him. Right now it's more awe than fear. There is that prophesy and if they fear him they would think he is the evil one that would bring the world to end. The only reasonable usage is that they are invaded by monsters.

Sorry, I mean some dynamite like black powder. Typing black powder is too long so I shorten it to TNT instead

Anyway, making black power is fairly easy. And he must have knowledge about it so why he didn't make it?

since you missed this part in my text, i'll say it again one of the limitations on his power is materials. he can't make things out of thin air. he would somehow have had to make the components for tnt or BP or whatever else. while it seems like he makes things from nothing you'll notice that a lot of times when he summons walls he has pits in front of them where the stone came from. i don't know if he can turn anything into anything but i think it's safe to say he doesn't know how to turn stone into the material for BP or TNT.

Sorry, I mean some dynamite like black powder. Typing black powder is too long so I shorten it to TNT instead

Anyway, making black power is fairly easy. And he must have knowledge about it so why he didn't make it?

1. Most of us don't remember the exact proportions of black powder, even if some--though not all--of us vaguely know what it consists of... charcoal, sulphur and phosporous, was it...? And I have no idea how common the knowledge is in Japan.

2. More relevantly, black powder would be singularly unimpressive in a world with fire and earth mages--it isn't a very powerful explosive. On top of that, using it is pretty dangerous and unrealiable--TNT was developed to make mining much safer, remember.

In short, sadly, explosions are not always the ultimate solution to the problem at hand :'p

i don't know how the author thinks but based on the current rules we know, he simply didn't have the materials to make tnt or even a smoke bomb or really anything. i mean he hasn't made any complicated things yet. just simple adjustments to existing materials. and tnt requires nitro-glycerin and other components and while he can probably make them im not sure if he know's how. that and for simplicities sake the author probably chose to have the weapons enhanced instead.

If there's a spy in Yusuke's squad, it has to be the loli, or she's at least in on it.
There's just no other way for it to happen.
His team was chosen by himself at random.
The only way to communicate is by wind arts and the one in charge of communication is the loli.
If the wind troupe knows that there's a spy, they had to have been told by the spy itself, but the only one who could inform them was the loli, because she was monotoring communications.
That, or all of the soldiers are spies, and, in that case, the kingdom is really falling apart.

Or it could just be manga magic...wait, this is a novel adaptation right? Novel magic then.

Why he didn't just make some TNT and blow the fuck them away right after they enter the door?

because they have a prisoner

i don't know how the author thinks but based on the current rules we know, he simply didn't have the materials to make tnt or even a smoke bomb or really anything. i mean he hasn't made any complicated things yet. just simple adjustments to existing materials. and tnt requires nitro-glycerin and other components and while he can probably make them im not sure if he know's how. that and for simplicities sake the author probably chose to have the weapons enhanced instead.

why did they have prisoners if they say that there should not be any witnesses? He or she is either the main target or a spy or a false witness that would point a finger at a faction to destabilizes that place.

Why he didn't just make some TNT and blow the fuck them away right after they enter the door?

I doubt it's one of the group.
They were chosen at random by Yusuke.
It would be a huge coincidence if one of them was a spy.

You're right. This is a work of fiction, that could never happen. [/sarcasm]

A spy in the group...my first chocie is one of the girls, probably big boobs, maybe the loli is giving incomplete infos but I can't tell for now, The guy with long is a bit suspect too.

I doubt it's one of the group.
They were chosen at random by Yusuke.
It would be a huge coincidence if one of them was a spy.

Wonder what would happen if word got out about what his powers really can do...
He would probably be immediately kidnapped and chained to some armory, made to improve all the armor and weapons of some king's army.

i know this is a monthly but.... his escape from bonds was in ch.6-7. not all that long ago. he would litteral have to be monitored 24/7 at sword point (no guns.... yet....) to prevent escape.

If anyone lock him up he should make their stuff cursed so that in 3 month they become his slave when they are in contact with his weapon, and so anyone attacked by his sword became a slave too : ultimate army creating curse !!

He would probably be immediately kidnapped and chained to some armory, made to improve all the armor and weapons of some king's army.

He could just unlocked the chains and GTFO

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics