Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.53 - 519votes)

World Customize Creator

Alt Names: alt ワールド・カスタマイズ・クリエーター
Author: Hero Tennki
Artist: Hijikata Yuu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMartial Arts Martial ArtsSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Tagami Yusuke, led by a mysterious voice, is summoned to another world, "Caltsio". He was just a young video game lover, but Fate decided to make him become the "Evil God of Calamity" of this world, obtaining the ability to create and customize everything, [Customize Creation].

obs: This a rough (edited) translation of the synopsis.
web-raws: http://www.alphapolis.co.jp/manga/viewOpening/842000050/

Adaptation of the web/light novel series.
Go to World Customize Creator Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic What would you customise? New Window moridain
  • 50 Replies
Topic Light Novel/ Web Novel New Window CraniumAmbiguity
  • 11 Replies
Topic wikia New Window kamerond4
  • 0 Replies
Topic Interesting... updates? New Window RumbleRoar
  • 7 Replies

906 Comments

This is actual spoiler, read at your own risk!

Spoiler

Spoiler

Yuusuke is fast at building houses and roads as he is fast at raising flags on women.

Spoiler

So, a classic case of... prejudice.

Spoiler

The MC is acting like a complete player here....

today I learn clicking spoiler tag mean I am ready for the dire consequences... fml

It is rather hilarious that playing love games has made him immune to cliche approach like that when normally it's the opposite.

A bit late, but isn't it because she's insincere and he's picking up on that?

that whole conversation with ifoca. i hope it's not some foreshadowing of his future transformation into an actual evil god. so far nothing real bad has happened to anyone he's close with. what if something bad happens to sun? the rage will be glorious. he could basically topple whole cities upside down.

Spoiler

In the novel,

Spoiler

well, certain galge "god" says an obvious easy flag means there's "something bad" behind it ... =3= ...

Well at least he isn't the typical dense shounen protagonist

Ifoca's blushing is Godly tier....as expected of the Dark God squad.

In the novel,

Spoiler

Spoiler

It is rather hilarious that playing love games has made him immune to cliche approach like that when normally it's the opposite.

In the novel,

Spoiler

You sure? I don't recall that, unless it was in the epilogue...which would actually make sense. 

Anyway, this story is picking up the pace. Actually, several of the isekai's are slowly improving. Except Dungeon Seeker, bless its horrid little heart.

Except, this is still a monthly, so the pace is only as fast as the slowest denominator. Although, I am glad they held off releasing the chapter until 38 came out, that cliffhanger would've been painful to say the least, as we are also governed by our lower denominator ;p

Yusuke in chapter 38:  https://youtu.be/YxYvzVxJtYM

Who doesn't?

You sure? I don't recall that, unless it was in the epilogue...which would actually make sense. 

Anyway, this story is picking up the pace. Actually, several of the isekai's are slowly improving. Except Dungeon Seeker, bless its horrid little heart.

He's just dense nuff said.

That and also loyal to Sun despite building an harem without knowing it.

Spoiler

Who doesn't?

He's just dense nuff said.

I'm confused... who's that white guy invading?
I know the plot of the minstrels to seduce/capture the dark God...

but I'm so confused with the side events

Gazetta try to conquer Nossentes at the same time when Yuusuke in Nossentes as ambasador, while Nossentes try to bring Yuusuke in their side with 2 beauty help, Gazetta lauch their sneak attack, unfortunely for Shinha, Yuusuke trusted loli Ifoca notice Gazetta army, at the same time Gazetta success lauch their attack and take over Nossentes main goverment building Yuusuke already retreat with his OP power

Glad to see this is still going. It's rather original, or just offset enough from all the other isekai stories that I like it.

I'm confused... who's that white guy invading?

I know the plot of the minstrels to seduce/capture the dark God...

but I'm so confused with the side events

MidoriKitzune
Feb 23 2017 05:37 PM

Right now I'm so...

Spoiler

^^ true.

But he gets new meat!

Right now I'm so...

Spoiler

MC should marry Sun already. Everyone knows she wants the Black God D.

And while she stays at home, the harem continues to grow:

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics