Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.35 - 60votes)

Useful Good-for-Nothing

Alt Names: alt Muyong Jiyong
Author: Lee Soo-Hyeon
Artist: Lee Soo-Hyeon
Genres: Comedy ComedyGender Bender Gender BenderRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Cha Ji-Yyoung is a journalist who makes a terrible mistake and is forced to make amends for his fault. He is forced to crossdress and enter a woman's university to reveal corruptions.

His ... interesting life as a 22 yr-old female dancing student begins...

Original webtoon is @ http://comics.nate.com/webtoon/list.php?btno=54513
Go to Useful Good-for-Nothing Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [SPOILERS] Current Chapter Discussion New Window svines85
  • 0 Replies

97 Comments

Ololol

it struck  me that the girl may let MC live and be her friend cuz he is "gay" afterall a straight guy won't play a BL game let alone be an expert on one.

so a pretty girl knows he is a boy,and for unknown reasons she has called him in a secluded place in middle of a night.
very intresting

but why the hell this webtoon has so short chapters? just how lazy the author can be ?

>>but why the hell this webtoon has so short chapters? just how lazy the author can be ?
This. This is why I eat people.

so a pretty girl knows he is a boy,and for unknown reasons she has called him in a secluded place in middle of a night.
very intresting

but why the hell this webtoon has so short chapters? just how lazy the author can be ?

he got caught, this is starting to get more interesting >.<

I don't know if it's just me, but I like this girl more than the purple-haired girl because she's much smarter and not egotistic. She exposed him after 20 chapters...wonder what happens next...

And now the lie will form that the two are dating. Because with this sort of thing there is no such thing as too convoluted. I sense a chaotic ball of lies and bull on the horizon that the mc will have to juggle.

Just so you guys know, the chapters are being uploaded 5 ahead of here on the translator's website (surasplace.com).

Is this like to get ppl to read it on their page?

Idm, but at least they should update the already translated chapters here wtith only 1 little page saying that we should visit their site.

I would welcome that alot :P

Just so you guys know, the chapters are being uploaded 5 ahead of here on the translator's website (surasplace.com).

Personally, I'd rather avoid the "Past Trauma Excuses Asshole Behavior" routine.  I'd prefer to have a character who grows and develops into someone more likeable without a flashback arc.  Adds a little realism to the scenario, since crap-tons of people can be assholes without a dramatic past.

I'm not talking about it having to be trauma. I just want it explained to me why she feels like a privileged bitch because people who are "Naturally" that way do not grow out of it. They end up dead or in jail when they find out the shocking truth.... the world doesn't revolved around them.

His roommate is probably in a scandal.

theslowblitz
Jul 02 2014 01:44 PM

I sometimes forget the chick is a man.

Man? What man? All I see is girl-on-girl :D

Traps. That just tends to happen with 'em.

which group? i want some groupie , ba dum tss

He's in group 4 aka I crossdress to get closer to girls group.

You're fucked, mate. Be forever known as a Goddess of "Games".

Hurray for the birth of a new Kami-sama? Maybe? XD

Cross-dressing is one thing but clearing a BL game... Now that's some high level dedication.

Not to mention getting hit on by a guy....

Cross-dressing is one thing but clearing a BL game... Now that's some high level dedication.

Thanks a lot for the constant updates!

Greatly enjoying how the akward MC keeps finding himself being thrown into even more akward situations. Keep the chapters flowing.

i honestly didn't expect a hentai game. 

But MC has already crossed the line from cross-dressing...

You're fucked, mate. Be forever known as a Goddess of "Games".

It's pretty much harassment because she's a brat. Truthfully it's kind of annoying to have a character like this so unless she has a good back story as an excuse for being a reprehensible person I'm hoping for a "die in a fire" ending for her.

Personally, I'd rather avoid the "Past Trauma Excuses Asshole Behavior" routine.  I'd prefer to have a character who grows and develops into someone more likeable without a flashback arc.  Adds a little realism to the scenario, since crap-tons of people can be assholes without a dramatic past.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics