Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 114votes)

Amai Seikatsu

Alt Names: alt 内衣高手alt 甘い生活alt Sweet Life (YUZUKI Hikaru)
Author: Yuzuki Hikaru
Artist: Yuzuki Hikaru
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: The complicated story of a young man who goes to work for a lingerie company.

This manga has 40.5 volumes.

Sequel: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/amai-seikatsu-second-season-r18229
Go to Amai Seikatsu Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

232 Comments

Here I thought it was a manga that was going to be only full of fanservice, but when I actually read this, not only is there fanservice, but there's also an amusing story/plot/ or whatever you want to call it...

Either way, this is more interesting than I had originally thought. o_o

Ok wtf... is he a 6-year-old learning about the human body? lol
I mean seriously...

486 chapters.

Sequel has 5 volumes (I am not sure of number of chapters from there though)

Daaaamn how this kinda of manga have that many chapters :o
So the sequel is ongoing? In modern age?
I haven't even started reading the manga btw

This manga is so fun, nothing here to take seriously!

So how many chapters are there in those 40.5 volumes lol?

486 chapters.

Sequel has 5 volumes (I am not sure of number of chapters from there though)

So how many chapters are there in those 40.5 volumes lol?

And there's a sequel too?

That shall not be counted yet. (Also reason why I say 40.5 volumes instead of 40 or 41, and season 2 has 5 volumes at the moment I believe.)

And there's a sequel too?

40 vol? Wow!

40.5 volumes. 

40 vol? Wow!

I wanna say best chapter ever but it's going to be easily topped by the next chapter... and the chapter after that... and the chapter after that... I <3 ya, Ravin.

Thanks I guess?

Not the worst way to spend it, most people don't spend it making others happy ;)

Well if I release monthly, I will spend 39 years working on Amai, and I don't think Pervy is happy about that lol. (Look at my status to see his reaction when I told him that lol)

Chapter 18 is completed, I hope you all enjoy chapter.

I seem to want to spend the rest of my life working on this by this rate of release.

Not the worst way to spend it, most people don't spend it making others happy ;)

I wanna say best chapter ever but it's going to be easily topped by the next chapter... and the chapter after that... and the chapter after that... I <3 ya, Ravin.

Well, that's certainly one way to incorporate Munch's Skrik into a manga. I like it.

The Scream!

Chapter 18 is completed, I hope you all enjoy chapter.

I seem to want to spend the rest of my life working on this by this rate of release.

I know it's different but reading this gives me the same vibe as when I read the likes of Maison Ikkoku. It's something I can't really express, something I don't really feel about new manga nowadays.

Well its also about a topic which is somewhat strange.

Thanks a lot for translating this. There's something about older series that I feel is missing from the current ones nowadays. 

It might just be the nostalgia or the art style.

I know it's different but reading this gives me the same vibe as when I read the likes of Maison Ikkoku. It's something I can't really express, something I don't really feel about new manga nowadays.

Thanks a lot for translating this. There's something about older series that I feel is missing from the current ones nowadays. 

Well comparing it to all the mangas i have read this manga is different. The feeling of it is fresh compared to other manga that people usually read (not including the main idea either way). So it may be nostalgia for people who have read manga before the 90s.

NTR NTR NTR.

I can tell you have forgotten the situation Odawara-kun said while drunk. NTR was then, this is his realization.

NTR NTR NTR.

........40,5 volumes...
goodluck to whoever translating this

Lol yeah. Well 7 volumes are already translated so its mainly up to me to complete everything else (until i decide to let others help with it more often)

........40,5 volumes...

goodluck to whoever translating this 

What a fun series!  Attractive adult women in underwear, silly humor and a dense MC.  What more can you ask for?

That is a good question, anyone?

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics