Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 235votes)

Koi dano Ai dano

Alt Names: alt Love and Romancealt 恋だの愛だのalt 恋什么的情什么的alt 才不恋爱
Author: Tsujita Ririko
Artist: Tsujita Ririko
Genres: Comedy ComedyRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeShoujo Shoujo
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After being transferred from school to school during her middle school years, Kanoko has now entered Takara no Tani High School with her middle school friend, Tsubaki Haru. Kanoko hasn't lost her knack for keen observation, however. Soon, her nosiness leads to unforeseen consequences. Now, for some reason, she becomes the “Strategist” for the Cultural Affairs Department and somehow ends up joining the Newspaper Club...?!

Prequel:

>Warau Kanoko-sama
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/warau-kanoko-sama-r1708 )

Spin-off:

> Koi Nashi Ai Nashi
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/koi-nashi-ai-nashi-r10616 )
Go to Koi dano Ai dano Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion (contains spoilers) New Window F_T_L_Y
  • 100 Replies
Topic Spoiler Thread New Window MissMumbai
  • 0 Replies
Topic Parents' Occupation New Window F_T_L_Y
  • 5 Replies
Topic I'm a bit interested in the minor characters... New Window Aivanne.
  • 4 Replies
Topic Chinese scanlations / RAW thread New Window Naeddyr
  • 3 Replies
Topic Cannot wait for the future scantalations :D New Window MissMumbai
  • 9 Replies

387 Comments

*BREATHES DEEPLY* E M O T I O N S im gonna miss this series. Lots of wonderful memories over the years!!

I'm glad that it's finish but I hate that it's finished...

;~; EXTRAS FROM WHERE THEY'RE ADULTS PLS AUTHOR

As most people said, I loved this manga. Loved the development and even the ending. The best thing about this is that you see how a person grows.

The only issue is that I wish the last chapters were longer as to have few chapters to see them in an relationship.  I wanted few chapters with them interacting in an relationship and how the friends react, especially Momo's group.

I would like to thank the scanlations team for the hard work, thank you for giving us these series.

Awww. What a nice end. What a nice manga. 

Perfect. Just perfect.

I think I teared up a bit. No because it's sad or anything, it's more of a parent kind of feeling. After seeing these characters grow and mature, it feels bittersweet letting them go...

Perfect. Just perfect.

Holy hell this intermediate time between the chapter being uploaded and the chapter being viewable is KILLING me

Edit: I hate downloading chapters but I guess I have no choice this time *flies away to Wishful Scan's site*

2nd Edit: THAT WAS SO GOOD. I'm not forgetting this series any time soon. So much character growth that was so subtle and gradual I didn't even think about it until they pointed it out in the end.

Thank you so much Wishful Scans, I would have never found this gem without you guys!

Since I haven't read the final chapter yet, it would be premature for me to declare that I think it needs more chapters or that it's fine like it is. That being said, I kind of feel like there's more stuff that I'd like to see wrapped up than could be covered in one chapter. Maybe a couple of bonus chapters would be nice?

Of course, I think even if not everything I'd like to see more of is touched on, I'll still be pretty happy either way. The author would have to throw in some kind of obnoxious twist at the end to ruin the good feels I have at this point.

That was excellent! I really feel like the Author did justice to the characters she created. *sniffs sniffs* Even though it's the second to last chapter, this would have been a super satisfying ending all on it's own!

Because the manga is perfect like that. You can't add anymore to their story.

That's not true. There could easily be a sequel which shows their life together, and also allows the friends' romances to be built up.
Thanks for the scanlation! I really enjoyed the cute ride and the fun comments from the community as always

CHAPTER 38 HAD GIVEN JUSTICE TO THE ROMANCE TAG.

after all this time.... you finally won tsubaki kun :P

I want so badly for it to keep going but at the same time know that it has told the, fantastic, story that it set out to tell and that it continuing would hurt the story overall. I'm torn between desperately wanting more and being incredibly grateful for everything that happened up till this point and knowing it will receive a satisfying ending. pEJhrsR.gif

FINA-FUCKING-LY AFTER 2 VOLUMES THEY FINALLY DONE DID IT.

IM PROUD OF YOU TWO, NOW GO MARRY EACH OTHER OR SOMETHING.

Exactly. Extend it any longer, and there'll only be pointless melodrama that'll ruin her character, esp since Kanako doesn't take any **** and they'd have to soften her up just so things could affect her(see Tsukushi; Boys Over Flowers/Hana Yori Dango).

Of course, if the manga could be like, say, Cheese In The Trap, and just keep the relationship with no problems as the MC carries on with her life, that'd be a different story, but general manga rules hardly allow any chance for that to happen =0\.....

but they only 1st year, why did you have to end it so early tsujita rriku-sensei

but they only 1st year, why did you have to end it so early tsujita rriku-sensei

Great Chapter. Can't wait to read the last chapter. I'd love to see a sequel to this that covers Kanoko's next chapter in life. Also, Thanks Wishful Scans for the chapter!

So I enjoy all these feels.

But,

I misses the 'I know what you did' secret manipulator Kanoko...

Maybe that'd be how she get the approval of the sister?

But you gotta admit, Kanoko and President look good together too... maybe they're together in an alternate universe! ;w; A What If one-shot please? Yes, I'm also going down with this ship hahahaha 

I mean, I never thought this manga would actually get to this point. Am I dreaming?

Of course It'd welcome if the author launches a sequel to kdad. ;)

I too, would welcome a sequel. I really want to know Kanoko's future occupation (hopefully same as her mystery dad) or watch another clash of clubs.
Preferably one that doesn't end after love was achieved like Kdad, but I guess the title gave it away. xD

If you apply those characters into the last chapter's context, it'll cause more confusion.

But I believe Koi Nashi Ai Nashi is ongoing, so they'll go in-depth with various characters (though not the ones you were hoping for! :P)

Ch37 reaction:

Spoiler

Of course these events can't be put in just one chapter, what I actually mean is that Tsujita could extend this series for at least 10 chapters to apply the points that I've mentioned below in my previous comment. :) So therefore maybe some of my points will be mentioned in the special chapter. Of course It'd welcome if the author launches a sequel to kdad. ;)

Me seeing the last page of ch. 38:
jonah_hill_1.gif

Spoiler

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics