Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.72 - 152votes)

Stretch

Alt Names: alt ストレッチ
Author: Higashiyama Shou
Artist: Higashiyama Shou
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Take a peek into the lives of the roommates Keiko and Ran, living and stretching together!
Go to Stretch Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
No topics has been found for this comic.

317 Comments

It's ambiguous (just like so much in this manga).  It might be, it might not.  It might also be about properly resolving things with her ex, so as to move on.  And they might be talking somewhat at cross purposes.

Spoiler

For me, what Ran said was I critic.

"How can Keiko talk about making up if she could talk to the guy when she had the chance?"

Doesn't work like the dramas, so if Keiko can't sit down and discuss the situation with the guy, and the same for him, no... will not happen.

But this doesn't mean yuri!

I dunno. I always felt like this was more comedy than actually drama, so I'd imagine the relationship issues are played for comedy - like it already was when they were in the bar a few chapters back.

Just EAT her already, dammit!

You realize that Keiko was talking about making up with her ex, right? All of you below perceive this, right?!

It's ambiguous (just like so much in this manga).  It might be, it might not.  It might also be about properly resolving things with her ex, so as to move on.  And they might be talking somewhat at cross purposes.

Spoiler

Eugh, worry, seems like Keiko's going to try to get back together with her ex. I don't really know where this is going.

They are most likely taking clothes out of storage like mentioned.

Wait what the crap is going out why are they moiving out?

The most likely explanation, since they were pulling out clothes from boxes, is that they were making the transition of different clothes for the season. You generally store your cold weather clothes somewhere else during the warm seasons, yes?

Almost there...just one more little push...

You realize that Keiko was talking about making up with her ex, right? All of you below perceive this, right?!

Damn it, last page got us so close to adding a yuri tag.

Just how much fun is the mangaka going to have teasing us before he's satisfied?

All things must come to an end.

Almost there...just one more little push...

0_0

moving?...

feels?...

OniKeiko is cute.

eat her no need to hold back

Chapter #42

What the fuck is happening here?

That first page, that sugestion of moving...

Wait what the crap is going out why are they moiving out?

Closerrr…

Poor Keiko. Still, I'm glad Ran's being patient with both Keiko's and her own feelings.

Spoiler

Wut
Shou-sensei went out of his way to confirm both sides' true feelings, and you still have some doubts? Heretic!

I didn't had any doubts about Ran since the beginning, as I don't have any doubts that the same is not valid for Keiko.

Anyone had any doubt about Ran?

Wut
Shou-sensei went out of his way to confirm both sides' true feelings, and you still have some doubts? Heretic!

Should have given her preserved lilies instead :V

I would prefer Tulipas bulb.

There is no longer any doubt in my eyes. One out of two confirmed for lilies.

Anyone had any doubt about Ran?

But hold your horses people, Ran can be lesbian but Keiko not, and she knows it.

As I said before, Keiko only sees Ran a friend and... "affective daughter". Ran's presence helps her heals her lost, and Ran knows it too.

"Shoujo Ai" tag incoming

Dat great dream. 

Dat tsundere Keiko.

There is no longer any doubt in my eyes. One out of two confirmed for lilies.

Holy shit that was a super super gay dream and I loved it. Really, anything hinting at them getting closer makes me happy.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics