Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.43 - 141votes)

Kiss My Ass

Alt Names: alt キス マイ アス
Author: Ohmi Takeshi
Artist: Ohmi Takeshi
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiMedical MedicalPsychological PsychologicalRomance RomanceSchool Life School LifeSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: After defeating a demon, Yakushiji Teruki is bound by a demon that brings pain to humans, in the most unusual ways that demon is bound by Shiki-kun through.....hemorrhoids, which is an illness in his anus...yes anus. All of a sudden, a girl by the name of Miura confronts him, what does she, the unsociable classmate want from Shiki-kun and his....anus? Find out!
Go to Kiss My Ass Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Latest Chapter Discussion + Future predictions New Window LimitCycle
  • 7 Replies

349 Comments

So apparently your primary criterion for manga is whether or not it makes your dick hard. Fantastic. You'll have to forgive me for not visiting your blog.

This series should be praised for doing something different, and being educative to boot. There are thousands of other manga and doujinshi that cater to the fascination with the female ass.

There really is no superior manga, everyone has different preferences, so I understand if Kiss My Ass is not the manga for you, but don't hate on it lol. Directed to madthejoint not you Seikah lol

It makes me sad when people turn out to be exactly as shallow as they appear to be.

Now don't you fell a little stupid , since you're the one who started to insult me ?

This conversation keeps getting weirder and weirder , who knew there where so many male hemorrhoid lovers , i'm such a racist 

It makes me sad when people turn out to be exactly as shallow as they appear to be. I'll leave you to your ecchi butts and breasts now, but please don't talk about superior tastes in manga when you've clearly graduated from Naruto and Bleach just yesterday - it's a bit embarrassing.

wish had download links

Here, you can download it from our page, https://sites.google.com/site/mk42dragonscanlations/

This conversation keeps getting weirder and weirder , who knew there where so many male hemorrhoid lovers , i'm such a racist 

This series should be praised for doing something different, and being educative to boot.

So this passes for education in your opinion , i think your a little tired man , you should go to bed , before one of your veins explodes from to much hemorrhoid rage 

Spoiler

There are thousands of other manga and doujinshi that cater to the fascination with the female ass.

Please do tell

I guess you not checked my link, right?
I looked back to the comment with the link you mentioned. My scans from another sourse (jpddl.com), they're a bit better quality (like i said 821x1200) and there're no watermarks.
Well, of course if you already got these scans (or maybe even better), just ignore me then =)

sorry about that, ill check the link out, but yea we do have the RAWs for 1-6. if they are better quality, we will try to use them for future chapters. Also for future reference, our site https://sites.google.com/site/mk42dragonscanlations/ has a section where you can leave us links to RAWs we can use. 

the art is bad, but mainly if this was about women , maybe , but a dudes ass , no thank you, un-followed kiss my ass :)

So apparently your primary criterion for manga is whether or not it makes your dick hard. Fantastic. You'll have to forgive me for not visiting your blog.

This series should be praised for doing something different, and being educative to boot. There are thousands of other manga and doujinshi that cater to the fascination with the female ass.

The level of awkward here is actually somewhat impressive even for manga.  I feel like I'm reading a drawn strange informational about hemorrhoids. Also, if the  harem tag is true this is only going to get more awkward and strange.

Maybe his hemos falls out and turns into a girl.

Since this is an ass manga, maybe in a few volumes he has constipation and has the hardest shit in his life and the turd turns into a cute dark skinned girl.

You never know, with Japan nothing is out of the question.

Dis girl becoming quite the pain in the ass.

Dirty joke acquired a new meaning:)

Was not expecting a slugfest in the comments. Well, whatever, sorta funny in its own way lol

so your into hemorrhoids huh ? my bad didn't mean to insult your sexual prefrences 

this makes absolutely no sense... but if you where saying the i'm the kind of guy a lot of anime and manga are targeted toward , then you are wrong

allow me to educate you with some superior manga tastes :

http://madthejoint.wordpress.com/

Well, to be fair, your original comment was worded in a way that suggested just that, so I personally can't really blame Kaja Rainbow for assuming that about you (thought Kaja did word it in a fairly aggressive manner).

thx but you're the second guy to post that link to raws we already had

I guess you not checked my link, right?
I looked back to the comment with the link you mentioned. My scans from another sourse (jpddl.com), they're a bit better quality (like i said 821x1200) and there're no watermarks.
Well, of course if you already got these scans (or maybe even better), just ignore me then =)

So... gore and mutilation is one of your sexual preferences then?

Oh, don't worry about li'l ol' me; I won't judge.

:0 one word at a time buddy

[...]
so your into hemorrhoids huh ? my bad didn't mean to insult your sexual prefrences

[...]
this makes absolutely no sense... but if you where saying the i'm the kind of guy a lot of anime and manga are targeted toward , then you are wrong

So... gore and mutilation is one of your sexual preferences then?

Oh, don't worry about li'l ol' me; I won't judge.
In fact, I'm already gone, ehehehe...
(@д@; ) <- totally not looking forward to seeing his own intestines getting raped.

Congrats, you've discovered manga that isn't about your own sexual tastes.

Seriously, it's hilarious sometimes seeing guys butthurt about not being catered to--and also saddening because this is the kind of guy a lot of anime and manga are targeted toward.

Hi guys, thanks for this manga. I've found 821x1200 RAWs for chapters 1-6. Maybe you could use them. Here's the link.

thx but you're the second guy to post that link to raws we already had

Hi guys, thanks for this manga. I've found 821x1200 RAWs for chapters 1-6. Maybe you could use them. Here's the link.

The level of awkward here is actually somewhat impressive even for manga.  I feel like I'm reading a drawn strange informational about hemorrhoids. Also, if the  harem tag is true this is only going to get more awkward and strange.

the art is bad, but mainly if this was about women , maybe , but a dudes ass , no thank you, un-followed kiss my ass :)

Congrats, you've discovered manga that isn't about your own sexual tastes. Seriously, it's hilarious sometimes seeing guys butthurt about not being catered to--and also saddening because this is the kind of guy a lot of anime and manga are targeted toward.

After many years of reading manga and watching anime I believed nothing would surprise me. But a manga about hemorrhoids... well played, Japan.

MC is being forced to have a cute girl take pictures of his greatest shame daily?!

This manga...

Spoiler

I was sure I've read enough number of weird manga for a long time, but I never thought I would one day come across a manga on hemo devil.

This is interesting

Squatting is a much more natural posture for defecation than sitting - Japanese toilets are supposed to be far more comfortable for people with hemorrhoids. Miura is clearly talking out of her arse.

Wait, why do I even know this.

I actually saw an explanation of that in a doctor show once...i think it was dr. Oz....and yeah you are right. Squating is a much more natural pose than sitting...its easier for the bowels.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics