Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.19 - 315votes)

Inuyashiki

Alt Names: alt いぬやしきalt อินุยาชิกิalt 犬屋敷alt 犬舍alt Last Hero Inuyashikialt اینو یاشیکی
Author: Oku Hiroya
Artist: Oku Hiroya
Genres: Action ActionDrama DramaMecha MechaPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiSeinen Seinen
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Inuyashiki has a family, a wife and two kids, none of whom care about him. When he learns that he has only three months to live he realizes that the only one who will miss him is his dog. Shortly after this realization he is killed in a crash landing by aliens. He is rebuilt by them as a machine with a human exterior. How will his life change now that he isn't human?
Go to Inuyashiki Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Any Manga like this one? New Window souladin
  • 5 Replies
Topic Inuyashiki released chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 6 Replies
Topic Ch 43 - wth? [spoiler free] New Window wigjump
  • 1 Replies
Topic Spoiler New Window xpunkcion
  • 4 Replies

1088 Comments

Compared to that, gramps' side isn't that interesting. He is just gonna run around and help people like he always does. If it weren't even for Shishigami, there would be no point in telling his story at all. We have already seen his family accepting his change, so there is literally no conflict for him left to resolve other than Shishigami. At least for now.

Nah, gramps' primary conflict was never with his family accepting his change.

Spoiler

Compared to that, gramps' side isn't that interesting. He is just gonna run around and help people like he always does. If it weren't even for Shishigami, there would be no point in telling his story at all. We have already seen his family accepting his change, so there is literally no conflict for him left to resolve other than Shishigami. At least for now.

Personally, I consider gramps way more evil than Shishi. Yes, he saved more ppl, than he killed, but...he destroyed the International Space Station for no reason! That was the enormous blow to the whole of humanity, with incalculable losses and utterly devastating consequences. Maybe if Shishi annihilated several countries, he'd come close to something like that, but...I'm not sure tbh.

I don't know, which is funnier: Trumps cameo or two pannels of San-Andreas running from the cops. I've even started to hearing main theme at those panels.

People be bitching about seeing the kid. I actually like the chapters with him. I am genuinely interested to see what he plans to do now that he made himself public enemy number one and realizes he has fucked up big time.

Spoiler

based Trump even making Japan great again

I never expected to see Trump x`D #BuildAWallinSpace

Wait until you see his tweet IRL next week...

"bad hombres cause terror in Japan. Sad!"

Trump aside, i thought the granny and the girl in the last page of chapter 74 were dead. Did i miss something?

Yes. He either resurrected them(cause, you know, he fuckin' could be doing shit like that) or they weren't fatally wounded. He suffered no real consequences for all of his crimes.

What's the point of trying to make us feel bad for him? He was never a good character so he didn't fall into this state. He was introduced as a serial killer, and then became a mass murderer and then became someone interested in bringing about human extinction. To be short, he sucks. He's the villain of this story. We don't need to know more about him, we need to know more about the hero of the story.

Trump aside, i thought the granny and the girl in the last page of chapter 74 were dead. Did i miss something?

Man, FUCK. It's literally way too late for the kid to redeem himself and yet the author just tried again to pull our heartstrings. Shit's good and all but I don't know where he's going with the story any more. Kid cant fight as far we know anymore and may turn sides(?).

I've seen nothing that stops him from fighting, you just won't know where he's pointing his air guns anymore.

Man, FUCK. It's literally way too late for the kid to redeem himself and yet the author just tried again to pull our heartstrings. Shit's good and all but I don't know where he's going with the story any more. Kid cant fight as far we know anymore and may turn sides(?).

>Knock on door

>It's a shirtless old man

>He's looking for your socially awkward son

What do?

bring him to his room, record whatever happens and post results on /b/. Duh !

Uh, did he just kill and impersonate his friend, cuz that's what it seemed like to me?

No. He just started crying as well.

Uh, did he just kill and impersonate his friend, cuz that's what it seemed like to me?

WUT O.O OMG It makes perfect sense, he was crying. OMG.

>Knock on door

>It's a shirtless old man

>He's looking for your socially awkward son

What do?

those mangaka... they're so good at drawing every single weird shit. but when it comes to feet... why do they all suck?! even oku hiroya, come on man...

because feet and hands are some of the hardest things to draw even for the really good artist like these guys 

those mangaka... they're so good at drawing every single weird shit. but when it comes to feet... why do they all suck?! even oku hiroya, come on man...

Man, that girl’s classmates sure are some vapid cunts. Fitting company.

Look at the date of his post, it's about previous chapter when Inuyashiki's family accepting him as he is.

But that is not nearly as funny.

Young men, alone in an apartment, talking about the latest issue of Jump?

Look at the date of his post, it's about previous chapter when Inuyashiki's family accepting him as he is.

Hey! It's what I wanted the story to be about!

I STILL don't know why there had to be serial murder/police genocide/75 9/11s before this happened, but it's what I wanted all along!

Young men, alone in an apartment, talking about the latest issue of Jump?

That was the slowest reveal of something obvious that I have ever seen.

Seeing how this is going, it could very well end up being a prequel to Gantz..

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics