Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.66 - 159votes)

Real Account

Alt Names: alt リアルアカウント
Author: Okushou
Artist: Watanabe Shizumu
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaHorror HorrorMystery MysteryPsychological PsychologicalSci-fi Sci-fiShounen ShounenTragedy Tragedy
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a world driven by fictionalized friendship, courtesy of the program named "real account", the table suddenly turns, and the cybernetic world turns real! how will they survive?

Sequel: http://bato.to/comic/_/comics/real-account-ii-r14219
Go to Real Account Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic If the author sees this please make an omake of yuri & koyori New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 2 Replies

221 Comments

Evil, devious psycho detected.

I can't help worrying about the main character--he keeps pissing off the villain, and there's every reason to believe the villain can kill him anytime. After all, the villain killed a few people in the beginning just as examples, there's no indication he can't kill you even if you don't lose. What if he just gets angry and kills the main character for talking back at him? Although, probably instead he'll just start trying to break the main character with the games, and since he seems to completely control how the games work, there are a lot of ways he can rig them so one person ends up dead.

Hero power?  Sounds more like survivor's guilt, that he survived and they didn't.

Maybe his guilt could've been better depicted, but did you expect him to shrug it off?

not shrug it off, but not make it like only he can do that job

"oh no, i missed the hint, i cant save one person's life, even though i saved dozens others, its useless, its all my fault, definitely not that murderers fault!"...

are u kidding me? the author is feeding him too much hero powder

Hero power?  Sounds more like survivor's guilt, that he survived and they didn't.

Maybe his guilt could've been better depicted, but did you expect him to shrug it off?

"oh no, i missed the hint, i cant save one person's life, even though i saved dozens others, its useless, its all my fault, definitely not that murderers fault!"...

are u kidding me? the author is feeding him too much hero powder

Wow, obviously hes going to be an antagonist.

factions, yes. follower factions, no. follower teams within factions, yes.

WHUT??

Ahhh man. I can already see follower factions being made.

factions, yes. follower factions, no. follower teams within factions, yes.

Ahhh man. I can already see follower factions being made.

i can't help but think that the host like a little kid

I don't have facebook for a reason!

i feel like this manga makes me want to remove myself from all forms of social media now :P

Spoiler

Holy shit.

One bastard found... Always there's one of those

Doesn't it feel funny to click 'follow' for this manga? xD

btw, all comparisons to SAO are void, because in SAO people playing the game are sucked into a game, RA has people sucked into a virtual reality based on a social network (and I don't see the deaths being unreal, it's way too harsh for that). The only thing really alike is the 'only one winner' idea.

I don't have facebook for a reason!

Thanks.

Is this manga weekly, bi-weekly or monthly? Can't find the info anywhere.

It's monthly

Is this manga weekly, bi-weekly or monthly? Can't find the info anywhere.

This happens on year 20XX?

Willy must be getting his ass kicked somewhere...

...At first I thought that it was just a SAO rip-off...

There were plenty of series with the premise of people getting trapped in online/virtual/mind/etc games even before SAO's debut.

People who are new to manga/anime make this mistake quite often, ie. comparing less popular series with the most popular ones. All comparison of this nature is crippling at best.

BTW, this series has a good start. FOLLOWED.

Mark Zuckerberg! what are you planning?  *_*

77fYg.jpg

Shishunki no iron maiden Ad :)

Wow..... another "Survival Game"  theme. But still, I keep waiting for "No Game, No Life" :D

I heard this quote before, but I forget from where and the exact words. I think the author want to tell us about this.

Yep its kind of about facebook friends. I don't understand people going out of their way to get 200+ "friends", they are not your friends..

Wow..... another "Survival Game"  theme. But still, I keep waiting for "No Game, No Life" :D

When you count your friends, there are so many.

When you need your friends, there are only a few.

I heard this quote before, but I forget from where and the exact words. I think the author want to tell us about this.

If this gets axed all the followers die.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics