Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * - (4.11 - 122votes)

Tsuiteru Kanojo. (NIKU)

Alt Names: alt 带把儿的女朋友alt ツイテル彼女。alt Lucky Girl
Author: Niku
Artist: Niku
Genres: Comedy ComedyEcchi EcchiRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Yoshida Kazuki is your average office worker who is still a virgin at 29. One fateful day after a dinner with his boss, he meets a girl named Futaba who is very cute and lovable. She becomes his girlfriend ... but she has a secret. This is a start of an unconventional love.
Go to Tsuiteru Kanojo. (NIKU) Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you date a girl with more? New Window IlikeLolis
  • 7 Replies

288 Comments

Please !!! anyone out there picking this up??

I'm just sitting here, waiting till new chapters finally start to come out. Oh god, please let it be within this year and not 5+ years from now. Also, for those who don't know, chapter 5 and 6 have long been translated, but never put onto batoto. They're here in case you want to go ahead and read them. http://mangahere.co/manga/tsuiteru_kanojo_niku/

Reading everything that I read is a good way for even God to become a fallen angel.

And corrupting God would be the ultimate achievement of this God-fearing atheist's life!!!

Are you implying, that God isn't perverted? If we go with Christian lore, God created everything and anything someone can have a fetish for.

Which manga was used as a recruiting page in chapter 3? Also, we talking about a D-girl here or a full package herm with both items?

Whew, took some serious searching and translating, but finally found the answer for you.

The manga is called "Katsute Mahou Shoujo to Aku wa Tekitai Shite Ita."

Which manga was used as a recruiting page in chapter 3? Also, we talking about a D-girl here or a full package herm with both items?

Hey pervysagechuck, at this rate should I just follow everything you read? I mean, I keep finding myself reading the same shit as you.

Reading everything that I read is a good way for even God to become a fallen angel.

And corrupting God would be the ultimate achievement of this God-fearing atheist's life!!!

Hey pervysagechuck, at this rate should I just follow everything you read? I mean, I keep finding myself reading the same shit as you.

Is this still ongoing, or is it over?

It is still ongoing, but they don't upload unless they have 5 or more chapters, they have up to chapter 6 on their website.

Is this still ongoing, or is it over?

"I never go back on my word" this went Naruto?

if that is her hermaphrodite way then it did lol

"I never go back on my word" this went Naruto?

So lucky

>follow

>follow anonymously

edit: shit, shouldn't have posted this comment >_>

if only he was man enough to just take her.

So... a cute girl wants to insert their "ding" up your "hole" what do you do?

LOL... looks like Yoshida is going to be the "female" of the relationship.

Hay, Futaba is already taking the lead on most things.

I think she might have already knew the answer to her question (because of the water slid incident) but she only asked to confirm it.

Spoiler

I wonder why the focus is on him taking it up the ass. Well, if it's so adamant he might as well suck it (up) and and take it. Hey, he might actually like it!

A smut tag here ain't cool.

I wonder why the focus is on him taking it up the ass. Well, if it's so adamant he might as well suck it (up) and and take it. Hey, he might actually like it!

Spoiler

This reminds me of a video. I guess.. everyone should know that since it's viral already. Hint: It's a green ogre.

I guess we need futanari tag in here ... =3= ...

it's futanari, futa is exact same as shemale.

err ...

Shemale - men who get several "mod" (usually face and breast area) so looks like girl ... but they don't have vagoo ... in some case, girl who get sexchange and become man, but leave the boobs ...

Futanari - human with inborn hermaphrodite trait, have boy + girl train inborn ... and have Dock, Breast, and Vagoo ...

in RL, human hermaphrodite usually a "wrong" / cripple / bad physical inborn ...

this can be fixed by injecting hormon and treatment when they are young (eventually the hormon will stabilize and the person will become fully girl or boy)

this is really rare tough, and in few case even with treatment they still won't stabilize ...

Shh...Quiet, man. Don't resist. Let "it" go inside you.

Shemale usually is like a man that's had a sex change much like a pre-op transexual. Futanari is sort of the same but with the added possibility of a vagina aswell, think of Futanari as like hermaphroditism.

There is no possibility.  Futaba is a hermaphrodite and thus both sex organs.

it's futanari, futa is exact same as shemale.

Futas aren't necessarily categorized as shemales. There are a few different... configurations.

i do not remember following this but I'm game

I don't either, I guess I happen to be the same

Hey, it rhymes!

...the hell did i just read... O_O

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics