Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.69 - 257votes)

Murcielago

Alt Names: alt MURCIÉLAGO-ムルシエラゴ-
Author: Yoshimura Kana
Artist: Yoshimura Kana
Genres: Action ActionComedy ComedyDrama DramaEcchi EcchiHorror HorrorSeinen SeinenSmut SmutSupernatural SupernaturalYuri Yuri
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: In a city overflowing with heinous crimes and violence, two girls make it their job to kill criminals who can not be dealt with by police.
Go to Murcielago Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments
The following content is intended for mature audiences and may contain sexual themes, gore, violence and/or strong language. Discretion is advised.

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Thus, I reviewed Murcielago New Window Swifft
  • 0 Replies

408 Comments

Oh yeah, I kinda forgot she's a maniac murderer.

Murderous, psychotic, overly-aggressive lesbian with penchant for executions. 

I am in love.

Also, am I the only one that thinks Miyuki is the most detestable person in this manga so far?

Weak. Contributes nothing. Still tries to force her morals on others despite the first two things.

I believe her condition is something akin to the girl in Gakkou Gurashi, where her perception of reality is warped to block out certain things, note that she didn't notice Conrad until he was with Kuroko. On the other hand her mind seem to be quite good when it comes to 'driving'.

yeah I think she can drive anything. Also that mental gps and foresight was amazing. like how she can climb buildings with a car.

In this chapter Hinako takes an active part on a violent act so part of this statement is now baseless, that was probably an accidental consequence so it still hard to tell how her mind works but her indifference remains. I really like that character and this manga a lot, it is quite interesting, thanks CXC Scans

I believe her condition is something akin to the girl in Gakkou Gurashi, where her perception of reality is warped to block out certain things, note that she didn't notice Conrad until he was with Kuroko. On the other hand her mind seem to be quite good when it comes to 'driving'.

Her indifference regarding the extremely violent things that happen around her has never been hard to notice and that is already is monstrous enough, I am not questioning or doubting that; but so far, unless my bad memory has betrayed me again, she has not been an active part on those violent acts, what I was wondering is if the darkness that seems to be inside her will make her do some really heinous things like those ones that Kuroko does so naturally.

In this chapter Hinako takes an active part on a violent act so part of this statement is now baseless, that was probably an accidental consequence so it still hard to tell how her mind works but her indifference remains. I really like that character and this manga a lot, it is quite interesting, thanks CXC Scans

Annd chapter 9... straight into creeping me out after their "erotic dance". It's much more eerie than I thought to see dismemberment and not a single reaction.

Once again though, thanks CXC Scans. You're throwing my many types of feelings for a loop with this one.

Girl Sensor?

Spoiler

kuruko should of had her friend bring the maids two limbs with her so they could atleast see if they could be reattach them. damn she pretty much ended up like roberta in anime version of black lagoon's ova series which didn't follow the manga on how she ended up like.

I wonder who miyuki really is.

and the biggest mystery is hinako.

Looks like Rip Van Winkle.

Acts like Alucard.

The daughter of Rip Van Winkle and Alucard.

So that's what happened when Alucard turned into a girl on the last volume.

Creepy!

i have a question, isjust me who remenber alucard from hellsing every time kuroko give that creep face ( just a note: i love that face )

Looks like Rip Van Winkle.

Acts like Alucard.

The daughter of Rip Van Winkle and Alucard.

Had to go to CXC Scans site to see that missing page from ch. 5.1.

I must say, this series has won BOTH  my Ecchi seal of approval AND my Sick and Twisted seal of approval!!!

Spoiler

Mass Effect in a nutshell right here 10/10 would read again :P We'll bang k?

Spoiler

caa2d8765e.jpg

Spoiler

cccf20f162.jpg

Spoiler

caa2d8765e.jpg

i have a question, isjust me who remenber alucard from hellsing every time kuroko give that creep face ( just a note: i love that face )

That forked tongue is creepy.

You do realize what happened in Chapter 3 right? A person's hand was cut off right in front of her, and yet her thoughts were, "Where did my knife went?" and "I wonder if we can get another steak?".

Her indifference regarding the extremely violent things that happen around her has never been hard to notice and that is already is monstrous enough, I am not questioning or doubting that; but so far, unless my bad memory has betrayed me again, she has not been an active part on those violent acts, what I was wondering is if the darkness that seems to be inside her will make her do some really heinous things like those ones that Kuroko does so naturally.

Now looking at the cover of the second volume, it does not fit too much with the contents of the manga but it really fits well with the character of Hinako, who has yet to show how monstrous she is, just working with Kuroko is enough to suspect something but that bloodbath scene on the first chapters is a clear indication of something really wicked inside that cheerful and cute exterior, I really want to know how she really is.

You do realize what happened in Chapter 3 right?

Spoiler

I can truly say to chapter 8 that I have one of the strangest boners right now.

Thanks CXC Scans.

Thanks CXC Scans, you keep on giving us more and more chapters of this interesting manga.  Poor Momoyama-kun, not only he had some horrible death but also his body is just there getting used as a throwing object without any kind of respect, a truly pitiful fate. Thanks again, great chapter and great work.

PD

Now looking at the cover of the second volume, it does not fit too much with the contents of the manga but it really fits well with the character of Hinako, who has yet to show how monstrous she is, just working with Kuroko is enough to suspect something but that bloodbath scene on the first chapters is a clear indication of something really wicked inside that cheerful and cute exterior, I really want to know how she really is.

I kinda liked momoyama

Edit: anyone explain this to me? Why did he grab her?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/265681/murcielago_ch5_by_cxc-scans/8

Moving her out of the way so he could talk to her

All hail the God Tongue, aka the Yuri Slayer. Just how many have fallen to its caress, we may never know. (or maybe we will).

I kinda liked momoyama

Edit: anyone explain this to me? Why did he grab her?

http://vatoto.com/read/_/265681/murcielago_ch5_by_cxc-scans/8

He's pulling the little thief away from our lovely executioner to have a chat with her, Kuroko that is.

35710a127c22d554f0f09762e50603839d660fc5

Feels like the next chapter is going to get this banned from Batoto O_O

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics