Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.65 - 237votes)

Looking for a Father

Alt Names: alt 아빠를 찾습니다
Author: Dong Bi
Artist: Dong Bi
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaHarem HaremRomance RomanceSeinen SeinenSlice of Life Slice of LifeWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: Original webcomic: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=509093&page=1
Go to Looking for a Father Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Kindly put the alternative ending here :) New Window GreatNinja
  • 2 Replies
Topic Raw? New Window mangosmanga
  • 7 Replies

633 Comments

I still can't get over how we have a competent male lead.

They just number so damn few.

I predict that we'll see less and less weak-ass MC's, since their lack of commitment (particularly when choosing a girl) will decrease their chances of reproduction. Only the strong MC's survive, and they shall usher in a new golden age of manga that are actually good.

2 more chapter for great scene!

YOU SON OF A BITCH!!

and that is insult for me last year.

Because he went for the cliché

Spoiler

route, in an otherwise not so cliché manwha. Why can't surrogate father-daughter relationship in mangas and manwhas just go for a "trying to be a family and care for each other as such" and not borderline jailbait? Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! did the same thing out of nowhere, and it just ruined the series for me.

For now, I will keep reading this manwha and see if the build up to it actually makes sense or is endearing, but for now, loss of respect.

Hey, that series featured an uncle who was young (and thus closer in age) and already close with his nieces. He came by several times when he was in high school.

the correct diagnose would be "teenage girl". it's not easy for the brain to handle ever fluctuating hormone levels.

This right here.  She may genuinely want him to be a father to her but she is still a 17 year old girl. She has had a rough past and he wasn't there for that baby period where a child usually imprints parents as parents and not potential love interests. 

It was only a matter of time before she developed other feelings for him. Now we shall she how he deals with them. 

Why ? Cause she has feelings and decides to show them ... interesting logic. Thought I am kinda confused with his little girl magnet powers.

Because he went for the cliché

Spoiler

route, in an otherwise not so cliché manwha. Why can't surrogate father-daughter relationship in mangas and manwhas just go for a "trying to be a family and care for each other as such" and not borderline jailbait? Papa no Iukoto o Kikinasai! did the same thing out of nowhere, and it just ruined the series for me.

For now, I will keep reading this manwha and see if the build up to it actually makes sense or is endearing, but for now, loss of respect.

He didn't blush or anything when Ha-Yeon got close. Our MC has passed the lolicon test. He's not a pedophilic piece of shit. Good for him.

Well, but that means the only two women left for him are that pathetic teacher and Ha-Yeons awful stepmother.

I still can't get over how we have a competent male lead.

They just number so damn few.

He didn't blush or anything when Ha-Yeon got close. Our MC has passed the lolicon test. He's not a pedophilic piece of shit. Good for him.

Ha Yeon, I get that you're jealous and all, and you've been through some rough stuff...but I'm starting to think you have PMS: permanent menstrual syndrome.

the correct diagnose would be "teenage girl". it's not easy for the brain to handle ever fluctuating hormone levels.

Ha Yeon, I get that you're jealous and all, and you've been through some rough stuff...but I'm starting to think you have PMS: permanent menstrual syndrome.

Did not see that twist lolol excellent

Good, though pretty typical for a drama manwha, i.e. melodrama.

Edit: I just caught up. This is really doesn't have much going for it in the long run. Just misunderstandings, weird misdirected character motivations, occasionally punches of rage/drama. Probably dropping.

I'm going to lie to myself, and pretend that the daughter just wants her "dad" to treat her like a princess Like how a pampering, spoiling father would.
Let me have a nice dream, that there is no daughter-route.

Frigging daughter-route.

The tag nazi strikes again. Tragedy? PU-LEASE!

He abandoned the Daughter Route! AFTER raising all those flags & completing all those events!

There is any-chance that Ha-Yeon unveil her true feeling? Just like: no more dad, be my lover...

Okay, we got the hint at chap 39...

Lol! Dis dad is dense. Ha-Yeon just wants to solo daddy. XD
Okay, we have an emergency! We have report that a blank eyes have appear on our heroine eyes! She is now on stage 1 of yanderefication! All personnel brace yourself! I repeat, all personnel brace yourself!

Spoiler

Why ? Cause she has feelings and decides to show them ... interesting logic. Thought I am kinda confused with his little girl magnet powers.

Spoiler

60979082.jpg

Hngh!

T_T

the drama......

Spoiler

Spoiler

There is any-chance that Ha-Yeon unveil her true feeling? Just like: no more dad, be my lover...

Spoiler

Oh no, not the shoe of separation!

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics