Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 153votes)

LESSA - The Crimson Knight

Alt Names: alt 레사 - 진홍의 기사alt 레사 시즌 2alt LESSA Season 2alt Лесса - Багровый Рыцарь
Author: Pogo
Artist: Pogo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A year has passed since the Demans took over the island. The humans await a savior. A tale of a crimson knight that appears before them.

Prequel (Season 1):

> LESSA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/lessa-r5917 or http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=89)

Original Webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=603159
Go to LESSA - The Crimson Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Epilogue up] lessa crimson knight translations New Window bahboh
  • 84 Replies
Topic Crimson Knight chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

498 Comments

BTW, why is Lessa called Flour again?

@silverstorm because his face is white, like flour.

In the first season, he had the ability to turn stuff into dust

@silverstorm because his face is white, like flour.

That's true,

I liked the inversion of roles though, Ra trying to express the beauty of his creation by handing Dark Lessa a flower; and Dark Lessa crushing it with complete indifference.

Whereas later, Lessa was trying to present the flower to Ra as some item of significance, and Ra was instead responsible for shooting him down.

I think their was a bit more to it than that. Lessa had finally understood the concept of a "gift" but he had yet to understand the meaning or purpose of the gift. Thats what Ra was trying to teach with the whole branch/whip thing.

Wow, I knew this was a great story but only now I am beginning to grasp just how good it actually is. Not only the art is beautiful (especially the latest chapters - it's breathtaking!) but the story is really well thought and greatly executed. I'm glad to have followed this series from the start. Thanks for the great work, Vendetta Scans. Couldn't have discovered this gem without you!

Thanks for the explanation now I understand more Dark Lessa nature. What I meant in the previous post that this 'love' is one sided since for Lessa is impossible to feel that, and this flower scene is similiar to the one we had in 1 season.

That's true,

I liked the inversion of roles though, Ra trying to express the beauty of his creation by handing Dark Lessa a flower; and Dark Lessa crushing it with complete indifference.

Whereas later, Lessa was trying to present the flower to Ra as some item of significance, and Ra was instead responsible for shooting him down.

Except I'm pretty sure Dark Lessa is a literal personification of death and destruction. She only knows hunger.

Lessa, being the most pure and innocent creature in existence, was what gave that personification a soft and gentle bent. Death as gentle and benign, something that appreciates life for the lack of it. Dark Lessa was death as uncaring and abrupt, cruel in her all-encompassing apathy.

Dark Lessa isn't capable of love.

Thanks for the explanation now I understand more Dark Lessa nature. What I meant in the previous post that this 'love' is one sided since for Lessa is impossible to feel that, and this flower scene is similiar to the one we had in 1 season.

Creationism. Done right. 

WHY DID IT HAVE TO STOP LIKE THAT?!

This is really catching .

Wow so Lessa is essentially Jesus

yeah, kinda.

This turns out to be love story between female Lessa and Re I see it clearly now :-D

Except I'm pretty sure Dark Lessa is a literal personification of death and destruction. She only knows hunger.

Lessa, being the most pure and innocent creature in existence, was what gave that personification a soft and gentle bent. Death as gentle and benign, something that appreciates life for the lack of it. Dark Lessa was death as uncaring and abrupt, cruel in her all-encompassing apathy.

Dark Lessa isn't capable of love.

This turns out to be love story between female Lessa and Re I see it clearly now :-D

Them new chapterss! I want more! @_@

Lessa and penta-horn lucy look so beautiful oh my god...

Spoiler

and indeed woman has a black hole that will trapped a predator called man in eternity..

Trapped in pleasure.. lol

6 new chapters...

tumblr_inline_n4gqjnuCdg1r6x277.jpg

Spoiler

These chapters are so fun, though

Spoiler

Wow so Lessa is essentially Jesus

Wow, so many updates at once!! Thank you so much Vendetta :D I would have been so agonised with the cliffhangers in that major plot reveal if it hadn't been done in one go...

So Lessa was once the most pure being in existence? Is Ra still planning on having Lessa fulfill the purpose he was assigned as the second god or would this be pretty much the time for Lessa's sacrifice? I wonder if Lucy starts to adopt the Dark Lessa instead of Lessa himself, and what that might do for Lessa and Ra's relationship.

BTW, why is Lessa called Flour again?

in chapter 22 i think a lot of the uses of 'resurrect' should be replaced by 'reincarnate' because resurrection is the original body coming back to life while reincarnation is starting a new life, which is the meaning that they are implying there (but resurrect might still work for other bubbles)

6 updates in one day? Damn, Vendetta Scans, you sure are spoiling your readers <3

hey girl

zdVaz4o.png

DATE ME PLZ

I like a bunch of chapters over a chapter every week! This makes the wait worthwhile and the chapters more savory. Thanks guys!

Though you can't dicuss what happend in the latest chapter that well because it just happens so much.

I see what you did there.

I've been found, I thought I concealed it good, you must be almost as smart as I am, tell me, did you master the alphabet too?

Dang it's awesome to be able to read mass chapters at once. I would totally be fine with monthly or...bi-monthly releases so I can read 8 chapters at once each time.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics