Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.71 - 153votes)

LESSA - The Crimson Knight

Alt Names: alt 레사 - 진홍의 기사alt 레사 시즌 2alt LESSA Season 2alt Лесса - Багровый Рыцарь
Author: Pogo
Artist: Pogo
Genres: Action ActionAdventure AdventureComedy ComedyDrama DramaFantasy FantasyMystery MysterySeinen SeinenSupernatural SupernaturalTragedy TragedyWebtoon Webtoon
Type: Manhwa (Korean)
Description: A year has passed since the Demans took over the island. The humans await a savior. A tale of a crimson knight that appears before them.

Prequel (Season 1):

> LESSA
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/lessa-r5917 or http://www.webtoons.com/episodeList?titleNo=89)

Original Webtoon from Naver: http://comic.naver.com/webtoon/list.nhn?titleId=603159
Go to LESSA - The Crimson Knight Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic [Epilogue up] lessa crimson knight translations New Window bahboh
  • 84 Replies
Topic Crimson Knight chapter discussion New Window truepurple
  • 13 Replies

498 Comments

Sorry guys, no chapters this week :(

Ugh, that sad cliche death again e_e
Every single time a minor villain turns good and likable.

Ugh

Ah, yes, I completely overlooked that element of the story! It would make sense that they'd feel that part of Dark Lessa's power being destroyed by Ra.

you may have been right though.

tearing up space like that would be easy to sense...

they're all out to destroy the world now?

The sfx notes crack me up! Thanks for the chapters this has become one of my favorites. ☺️
Yup, the death flag is real

i think they just sensed their heart on fire. they only reacted when the puppet was burning up.

Ah, yes, I completely overlooked that element of the story! It would make sense that they'd feel that part of Dark Lessa's power being destroyed by Ra.

Ooh, was that big hand something naughty? Clearly Rainold didn't get the memo about "this does not fit in that dimension".

Did other readers interpret the panel of the 3 faces of Ares, Lessa, and ?? to mean that they "sensed" Rainold's power at that moment?

(kinda like in all the power-up shounen manga?)

i think they just sensed their heart on fire. they only reacted when the puppet was burning up.

Ooh, was that big hand something naughty? Clearly Rainold didn't get the memo about "this does not fit in that dimension".

Did other readers interpret the panel of the 3 faces of Ares, Lessa, and ?? to mean that they "sensed" Rainold's power at that moment?

(kinda like in all the power-up shounen manga?)

aawww y u do dat Lessa

Maybe because he indirectly scorched his heart? His dark heart, but still a heart he needs to get back. Or maybe because he saw what Gretel went through and well, he wanted to stop him from hurting victims.

4 chapters away from feel central. This train will make no stops, so brace for impact on arrival T^T

"Do I LOOK like I'm human?"

Well, sorta, kinda, not really?

aawww y u do dat Lessa

You guys are awesome.

We are catching up :')

Well hello there, Power of Friendship.

Und vielen Dank für die Übersetzungen!

Hop on the Feels train boys.

Nah.

I didn't find it That Sad.

Hop on the Feels train boys.

Thank you so much for the new chapters! Also, I really love the sfx notes. They make me smile.

Thank you so much, for the new chapters every week! :D

And wow. I never would have thought... That Mindy felt that way, about Lucy leaving.

I think what Lessa meant was that ever since Ares has grown up taller than Lessa, so since he became an adult, he kind of lost his innocence. Like when he made a grave for the dead brid or when he gave his bread to the homeless guy. And thats the kind of ares he misses. And you are right, it's hopeless if we look at Ares now, but i guess Lessa's just like that.

Thanks for the explanation and translation work! Keep it up:) Yeah this makes it clear! The relationship between Lessa and Ares is definitely a complicated and sad one.

She literally developed in one chapter. Just one go just like that. Amazing. I can't even be bothered about it lol

So many updates...thanks Operation gstörte Esel.

After Rinnegan Dark Lessa and one-eyed fire handling protagonist, we now have Talk no Jutsu.

No doubt about it anymore, this is a universe parallel to Naturo's O.O

looks like mindy prooved me wrong, thankfully! UvU

I'm getting death flag vibes from Mindy-mindy

yep, i kinda secon this now...

Spoiler

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

I'm getting death flag vibes from Mindy-mindy

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics