Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 404votes)

It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!

Alt Names: alt 私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い!alt It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!alt WataMote
Author: Tanigawa Nico
Artist: Tanigawa Nico
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kuroki Tomoko is a super popular, high school girl, who has had 50 years of dating experience, and 100 boys... in the Otome game world. In the real world, she is a 15 year old shut in, who has all of the qualities of a "mojo."

However, when school isn't going as she expected, and she isn't as popular as she had thought she was, she takes a look at herself in the mirror for the first time in a few years, and has some shocking revelations...

Spin-offs:

> It's Not My Fault That My Friend's Not Popular.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/its-not-my-fault-that-my-friends-not-popular-r8377 )

> Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! Anthology
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/watashi-ga-motenai-no-wa-dou-kangaete-mo-omaera-ga-warui-anthology-r10477 )
Go to It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you date the MC? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 8 Replies
Topic Ucchi(Emoji-Girl) is getting way out of hand New Window TheEmojiFaceUcchi
  • 3 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies
Topic Kuroki's lesbian harem New Window fekalist
  • 12 Replies
Topic Watamote favorite girls New Window Roxis
  • 6 Replies
Topic who's more of a creep(yandere) the Emoji-Girl or Tomoko's cousin? New Window AndreaSuprema
  • 1 Replies

2046 Comments

Of course this will not happen, but even so, is to be expected that at some point Yuri will flip out.
It seems that the person that Tomoko will have to "help" in her last year is Yuri. I can't wait to see how Tomoko will handle that.

I know it won’t happen xD I’m just joking...but yeah,I can see that happening,every time we get to know more about Yuri is something quite negative...hopefully everything works out somehow.

It will end like School Days :v Yuri will kill Tomoko and then Ucchi will kill Yuri

Of course this will not happen, but even so, is to be expected that at some point Yuri will flip out.

It seems that the person that Tomoko will have to "help" in her last year is Yuri. I can't wait to see how Tomoko will handle that.

Those last 3 pages.... I'm guessing we're going to have to add a tragedy tag for this soon, lmao.

It will end like School Days :v Yuri will kill Tomoko and then Ucchi will kill Yuri

I started to take a liking at Nemo, but this confirms Emoji-san is numero uno for me in Kuroki's group

Spoiler

I love how watamote fans are REALLY OBSTINATE about adding a shoujo-ai tag no matter how many times it gets removed

Those last 3 pages.... I'm guessing we're going to have to add a tragedy tag for this soon, lmao.

>Tfw you can relate to yuri's irritation and jealousy.

No, she is too possessive of her friends. She is a bit too obsessed with her "group of four" and doesn't like the idea of her friends being friends with other people. I understand why she is like that but it is certainly wrong. Kuroki and that other girl don't want to "share" Yui but they aren't anywhere near this bad

Yeah, that is a fair point and I think part of her character growth will be growing out of her jealousy. Like I said, I think part of it is because she has never really had friends outside of Mako, so of course she feels threatened somebody will take them away from her when somebody else pops in and makes friends with Tomoko. Overall, I hope Yuri comes to understand Tomoko will remain her friend and manages to grow past her jealousy.

Joking aside, Yuri kinda has a reason to be angry. She has known Tomoko for a fair amount of time, and she genuinely seems to see Tomoko as a dear friend. And after all this time they still use Tamura-san and Kuroki-san, while Nemo comes along, pushes herself in the group and Tomoko and her are using nicknames just like that.

Also keep in mind that prior to this Yuri didn't have much in way of friends outside of Mako. Tomoko and Yoshida were basically her first friends aside from Mako, so she obviously has a strong attachment to Tomoko.

No, she is too possessive of her friends. She is a bit too obsessed with her "group of four" and doesn't like the idea of her friends being friends with other people.

I understand why she is like that but it is certainly wrong.

Kuroki and that other girl don't want to "share" Yui but they aren't anywhere near this bad

Might have to add a Yandere tag soon.

And I was betting Nemo nickname for our heroine and harem Queen was going to be Kuroko lol.

Joking aside, Yuri kinda has a reason to be angry. She has known Tomoko for a fair amount of time, and she genuinely seems to see Tomoko as a dear friend. And after all this time they still use Tamura-san and Kuroki-san, while Nemo comes along, pushes herself in the group and Tomoko and her are using nicknames just like that.

Also keep in mind that prior to this Yuri didn't have much in way of friends outside of Mako. Tomoko and Yoshida were basically her first friends aside from Mako, so she obviously has a strong attachment to Tomoko.

Spoiler

Kujo Jolyne

"My name is NOT "hey", is it?"

B7zVh72.jpg

Everything in accord to keikaku "the Yuri Harem" - Nemo(to). 

You know something Yuri is really creepy when she’s mad,I mean Yoshida becomes aggressive and all,but even with that she’s never been truly scary,like Imae said before she seems to try to look that way,when it comes to Yuri who’s the plain girl that barely expresses herself showing that side of her really comes out as a surprise or unexpectedly...for now we have seen again her being possessive with her friends as we saw the first time she appeared being really mad at Mako for going with other people in their field trip,then we see that again when she meets Yuu-Chan who’s close with Tomoko,now we see that possessive side again with her seeing Nemo getting close to Tomoko...I like how they brought up again the fact that Tomoko has never addressed Yuri by her name. Well,I noticed that two scary characters are Yuri and Nemo,the reason why I feel they sometimes come up as scary or creepy when mad or upset is like with Yuri you KNOW what she’s thinking when she’s upset,with Nemo what makes her creepy is more of NOT KNOWING why exactly she’s upset as she’s always looking happy with a smile even when she’s distressed. Right now I can’t decide which one is my favorite character as all of them are so much fun to see and interact with one another~

emoji face is a M. Nice

The "yuri harem" jokes aside

I think those people are actually serious

Hahaha that Ucchi, loving every bit of contact with Kuroki.

And Yuri getting jealous of Nemo getting along with Kuroki.

Damn, the harem is smoothly sailing!

Thankfully Mako and Yoshida don't care and are just enjoying the trip.

From the almost non-existent unpopular girl...

...to a harem queen.

How the f*ck does that work? :/

Oh. We were all thinking she was just acting like a jerk, but this was what was actually going on, huh. Can't say I don't know that feel. Do your best, Yuri.

another king harem has born!

I feel like this is the most accurate high school girl "friend" interaction I've ever seen in manga.

The "yuri harem" jokes aside, i'm curious to see where does Yuri's jealousy crisis will get us. 

When that happens I hope her little brother is there to witness it, just to see what sort of face he'd make. It might even leave a trauma or two. :P

A very weird and awkward chapter lol

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics