Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 404votes)

It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!

Alt Names: alt 私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い!alt It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!alt WataMote
Author: Tanigawa Nico
Artist: Tanigawa Nico
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kuroki Tomoko is a super popular, high school girl, who has had 50 years of dating experience, and 100 boys... in the Otome game world. In the real world, she is a 15 year old shut in, who has all of the qualities of a "mojo."

However, when school isn't going as she expected, and she isn't as popular as she had thought she was, she takes a look at herself in the mirror for the first time in a few years, and has some shocking revelations...

Spin-offs:

> It's Not My Fault That My Friend's Not Popular.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/its-not-my-fault-that-my-friends-not-popular-r8377 )

> Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! Anthology
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/watashi-ga-motenai-no-wa-dou-kangaete-mo-omaera-ga-warui-anthology-r10477 )
Go to It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you date the MC? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 8 Replies
Topic Ucchi(Emoji-Girl) is getting way out of hand New Window TheEmojiFaceUcchi
  • 3 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies
Topic Kuroki's lesbian harem New Window fekalist
  • 12 Replies
Topic Watamote favorite girls New Window Roxis
  • 6 Replies
Topic who's more of a creep(yandere) the Emoji-Girl or Tomoko's cousin? New Window AndreaSuprema
  • 1 Replies

2046 Comments

I actually like chapter 9, it's relaxing.
Chapter 19 was kinda meh. It was a downer. Cultural festival next though, hopefully some good laughs in that one.
"well i won't do that anyway.... i havent become THAT much of a loser yet"

no comment.
Meh, keeps getting depressing...
Up until now, this was sort of a 2nd hand embarrassment manga for me... but somehow chapter 19 makes me feel kind of sad or something...
This guy spies on me, I swear it. This last episode was about Tomoko being bad with crowds, this last few weeks, I've been all within my power to avoid crowds wherever I go, not to mention avoid noisy people, not to mention the scythe idea, well my idea had a bit more of a sneak kill skyrim approach, but we were pretty close.

In a nutshell, this manga scares me. But I love it
I only wish that there was more of the sick and disgusting humor... That's the best part XD
lol "girl with sickle" refers to Mitsuko Souma. This chick is pretty desperate to become pretty eh?
I hope they go with the maid cafe...then again it can only end up really good (some guy or guys thinking she's cute or something) or really really bad (people thinking she's ugly and weird and not getting any costumers) and give her a major blow.

Really now, I think it's about time she has something great happen to her for a bit...even if it is just having a friend from class or something.
New chapter, yayyyy. i love her delusions, a battle royale with a sickle or something, great stuff, thanks World Three!!
New Chapter: D'awwwh
So ronery T_T
Had no idea you can split a onigiri like that.
Just rooting for anything good to happen to this poor girl, I mean even if shooting for a boyfriend is a little high for her - a normal human friend would be fantastic. Right now it's like watching a dejected puppy, I feel so sorry for her.
A cat is fine too.
OMG the pity I feel for the MC is starting to be overwhelming...
Yay, a nicer and undepressing/non-cringeworthy chapter. Lets see how long this lasts (not very long I'm betting).
This manga get more depressing by the chapter, and I keep hoping for something to turn around for her, like a transfer student that this into the "Creepy Girl" or her somehow finding herself in the spotlight.
I'm so addicted to this. just for the fact that the mc is so pitiable.
"momoko-chan" good luck (y)
it's strange how we (including me) keep reading this manga because feeling pity to MC ...
probably minus charm ?
New chapter, yayyyyyy!
So painful... <3.
wish i be there >_<, i love the char
God I feel bad enough for her that killing her would be a mercy killing >< . Let something good happen to her soon. If only it had some character growth or good turn of events like the earlier chapters, but for now it's just plain misery. Stop making us feel so bad T_T
"She went to the other world" AHAHAHA XD

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics