Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 404votes)

It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!

Alt Names: alt 私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い!alt It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!alt WataMote
Author: Tanigawa Nico
Artist: Tanigawa Nico
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kuroki Tomoko is a super popular, high school girl, who has had 50 years of dating experience, and 100 boys... in the Otome game world. In the real world, she is a 15 year old shut in, who has all of the qualities of a "mojo."

However, when school isn't going as she expected, and she isn't as popular as she had thought she was, she takes a look at herself in the mirror for the first time in a few years, and has some shocking revelations...

Spin-offs:

> It's Not My Fault That My Friend's Not Popular.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/its-not-my-fault-that-my-friends-not-popular-r8377 )

> Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! Anthology
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/watashi-ga-motenai-no-wa-dou-kangaete-mo-omaera-ga-warui-anthology-r10477 )
Go to It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you date the MC? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 8 Replies
Topic Ucchi(Emoji-Girl) is getting way out of hand New Window TheEmojiFaceUcchi
  • 3 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies
Topic Kuroki's lesbian harem New Window fekalist
  • 12 Replies
Topic Watamote favorite girls New Window Roxis
  • 6 Replies
Topic who's more of a creep(yandere) the Emoji-Girl or Tomoko's cousin? New Window AndreaSuprema
  • 1 Replies

2046 Comments

This is gettin' real sad. She's so lonely and miserable and it's cause she's so hateful towards herself that she assumes everyone else hates her and hates each other. It's cuttin' too deep.
The Cultural Festival her I can relate to. It's not that bad, the newest chapter (20). It's steadily getting happier. :)
Although I hope I'm not saying that too soon...
@ Xfraze

Hey you're right! Something good will happen to her! And that is about me taking her if nobody will. Sounds good right? She'll finally have a bf: ME desu!!! XDDD
@yariel
The mangaka is female. Not sure how that will impact your theory. Based on her manga Choku, I think she might just have a thing for socially awkward situations/characters. It's possible some of the events are based on her own and if so, I kinda feel sorry for her. I cringe more than I laugh when reading this, it's like a giant train wreck...I really hope something good happens to her and isn't lampshaded in whatever chapter comes after it.
manga that partially have element of "slice of Live" usually being taken from mangaka experience or mangaka look at other people live ...
just see at omake ... in early phase, the mangaka himself doesn't even in mood to continue this manga ... (probably because reflecting a bad side of his live ?)
that's why I tried to predicting the story, plot and character by real live simulation ...

yeah, I also said incest ... (by imagining psychology of a loner girl that only close to her brother) ... but her act is kind of absurd ...
putting underwear at her brother room ...
and saying "the sole reason for your existence is to support your older sister" ...
@Yariel Don't think so it shows a much more realistic side of people who are socially awkward and unlike cliche socially akward people this is more realistic since she doesn't have a real friend at her school
this is like.... the most embarassing thing to read
Ah, this is only set up, what will happen at the actual festival. I feel so bad after reading every chapter
this > G.E./Hetakoi =X
lol it's so painful to watch her but so funny too. So glad this isn't labeled tragedy.
Rofl, gross as ever...
Poor girl, just kill yourself already D:
Poor thing. She always ends up digging her own grave.
lmao so he likes the baseball club
http://vatoto.com/read/_/104925/its-not-my-fault-that-im-not-popular_ch18.5_by_world-three/7

that really explains this page
http://vatoto.com/read/_/100228/choku_ch15_by_maigo/17

of course hopefully he didnt like the baseball club in THAT way ahaha
so the author hate all of his classmate, except for a few ...
no wonder he create this kind of manga character ...
http://vatoto.com/read/_/104925/its-not-my-fault-that-im-not-popular_ch18.5_by_world-three/last SHE IS HOT..... FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.... I'LL DO YOU IF NO ONE DO
Kawaiiso... sabishii... T_T
this girl is just too endearing
Yes, its a manga as well, and it's completely scanlated somewhere else within the internets. It's not currently hosted on Batoto.
lol thought Battle Royale was a novel, not a manga, unless they made a manga adaptation, im actually reading the book that was translated into english :) pretty great so far......yeah >.<...anyway i think she cute at time but mostly i feel very embarrassed by the thing she does sometime
OH SHIT SHE KNOWS ABOUT THE SEAT. SHE KNOWS.
Actually I like page 6 better...
What's wrong with me, I actually though on page 15 of chapter 19 she looked cute. >_<
Today's comic was great! She didn't manage to get in her own way too much and end up embarrassing herself horribly for her trouble and now she's surrounded by chatty people who always try and engage her in conversation. Maybe things are looking up for this hopeless one!
Chapter 19 is nice. Having lunch alone somewhere is so calming and enjoyable. It's not lonely as long as you don't think about other people.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics