Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 404votes)

It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!

Alt Names: alt 私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い!alt It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!alt WataMote
Author: Tanigawa Nico
Artist: Tanigawa Nico
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kuroki Tomoko is a super popular, high school girl, who has had 50 years of dating experience, and 100 boys... in the Otome game world. In the real world, she is a 15 year old shut in, who has all of the qualities of a "mojo."

However, when school isn't going as she expected, and she isn't as popular as she had thought she was, she takes a look at herself in the mirror for the first time in a few years, and has some shocking revelations...

Spin-offs:

> It's Not My Fault That My Friend's Not Popular.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/its-not-my-fault-that-my-friends-not-popular-r8377 )

> Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! Anthology
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/watashi-ga-motenai-no-wa-dou-kangaete-mo-omaera-ga-warui-anthology-r10477 )
Go to It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you date the MC? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 8 Replies
Topic Ucchi(Emoji-Girl) is getting way out of hand New Window TheEmojiFaceUcchi
  • 3 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies
Topic Kuroki's lesbian harem New Window fekalist
  • 12 Replies
Topic Watamote favorite girls New Window Roxis
  • 6 Replies
Topic who's more of a creep(yandere) the Emoji-Girl or Tomoko's cousin? New Window AndreaSuprema
  • 1 Replies

2046 Comments

Wouldn't this be counted as tragedy? Honestly, this is one of the few series where i have no idea when to laugh or cry.
One of the pictures looks like the troll face...

She is possibly the cutest uncute girl eva :D
I cannot see the light at the end of this tunnel. I swear she is headed for a teenage suicide, or at a minimum some heavy self mutilation.
Why can't there be more mangas like this?!
Oh, god. Now I feel sorry for the brother.
Ahahaha. Those photos are epic :)
i.. i think would be pretty pissed too if someone were to stick pictures like that over my important stuff,, xD
lol, nightmarish photos.
i don't know if this will be a good read or not.... =S
Tio Alex, it's because she doesn't sleep and has nasty and pervy thoughts about life. But cut her some slack, she doesn't get out much =/
Why she have Yandere eyes?

demo ne... kawaiiso ano ko.
Who's that pokemon?!?!
I am totally expecting it to pull a Onani Master Kurosawaat this point and it will be amazing.
"I'm good at cutting things" LOL
That hug was really nice. :)
Poor girl. She just needs more otaku friends like her friend from middle school. :(
Great new chapter, thanks World Three!!
Wow.... now she's so desperate she's starting to swing the other way eh? "Yuri" tag might soon be added, not like I'm complaining....
I wonder if it was her brother. He is the only one that really knows how miserable his sister is, and he wears an uniform as well.
@Santichai

Perv......... wheres my link for the hentai? ;;>_>
I wonder who the girl was who hugged her :P
Just when I want to beg the author to stop, a ray of hope, though i have a feeling that it'd be crushed soon
lol I know where this pic come from.

http://vatoto.com/read/_/109465/its-not-my-fault-that-im-not-popular_ch21_by_world-three/18

Spoiler
You know what? Never-mind on that well-kept bit she's cute all ruffled up as well. Still afraid to look into the eyes though.
There's a weird cuteness to her. When she's clean and relatively well-kept she's adorable, but then you stare into those eyes. Those psycho-killer devour-your-soul eyes O_O.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics