Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
* * * * * (4.63 - 404votes)

It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!

Alt Names: alt 私がモテないのはどう考えてもお前らが悪い!alt It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular!alt WataMote
Author: Tanigawa Nico
Artist: Tanigawa Nico
Genres: Comedy ComedyDrama DramaSchool Life School LifeShounen ShounenSlice of Life Slice of Life
Type: Manga (Japanese)
Description: Kuroki Tomoko is a super popular, high school girl, who has had 50 years of dating experience, and 100 boys... in the Otome game world. In the real world, she is a 15 year old shut in, who has all of the qualities of a "mojo."

However, when school isn't going as she expected, and she isn't as popular as she had thought she was, she takes a look at herself in the mirror for the first time in a few years, and has some shocking revelations...

Spin-offs:

> It's Not My Fault That My Friend's Not Popular.
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/its-not-my-fault-that-my-friends-not-popular-r8377 )

> Watashi ga Motenai no wa Dou Kangaete mo Omaera ga Warui! Anthology
( http://www.batoto.net/comic/_/comics/watashi-ga-motenai-no-wa-dou-kangaete-mo-omaera-ga-warui-anthology-r10477 )
Go to It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! Forums! | Scroll Down to Comments

Latest Forum Posts

Topic Started By Stats Last Post Info
Topic Would you date the MC? New Window PieceOfSchmittGames
  • 8 Replies
Topic Ucchi(Emoji-Girl) is getting way out of hand New Window TheEmojiFaceUcchi
  • 3 Replies
Topic Thus, I reviewed It's Not My Fault That I'm Not Popular! New Window Swifft
  • 2 Replies
Topic Kuroki's lesbian harem New Window fekalist
  • 12 Replies
Topic Watamote favorite girls New Window Roxis
  • 6 Replies
Topic who's more of a creep(yandere) the Emoji-Girl or Tomoko's cousin? New Window AndreaSuprema
  • 1 Replies

2046 Comments

Some chapters end with teasers like "The one who granted Mokocchi's wish [of getting a hug] was...?" or "Is her brother going to leak those pictures?!" but they never seem to lead anywhere. What's up with that? :( The first could have begun some arc where she gets to know someone at school at least superficially, and the second could have put her into some kind of spotlight and forced some social developments.

I hope those authors are thinking about either taking the series somewhere new, or wrapping up.
Thanks for the new chapter World Three!!

swimminginsand
Is it possible to die of second hand embarresment?

That perfectly sums up how this manga makes you feel when you read it. I applaud you sir/maam.
This is so sad..I don't even.. T_T Poor gal
Am I an awful person for thinking the latest chapter was funny as hell?
errrr... now she's getting raped by her own illusion?

A certain Imagine Breaker : "I'll break that illusion of yours!!"
This manga just keeps getting worse and worse...
is it possible to die of second hand embarresment
girl 1: Ugh i got molested today.
girl 2: i got molested
girl 1: i started being molested in middle school
girl 2: i started in elementary school
girl 1: btw what does being molested mean?
girl 2: i dunno but all the pretty girls seeem to be molested
LOL at naginata mmm...~!
I think even molesters have some sort of standards when they fondle someone, she would be like a drunken/super mistake for someone to molest her
Solutide has such strange effects in the mind, mixed with loneliness might be a bit dangerous

But, I just love Tomoko, she's so...me
Thanks for the new chapter World Three

Just the title made me laugh
....Spear rape, seriously? When will she ever catch a break?
She should make anyone feel better about themselves. If not, you have my sympathy.
fking spear >_<, that was my place..... :P
it's saaaaad x_x why can't she just try to change the way she is? :/.........but for real!!!!!
her friend changed!!!!!! and it looks nice :)
Wasn't expecting a Saki reference here. Stealth Moko? LOOOL.
@ lasgjkgkjasg

Onani Master Kurosawa was amazing. The short story afterwards to provide extra closure to the story was amazing as well. I think I'm gonna go reread everything.

though I somehow managed to impergnate my hand...

@ThomasterXXL I believe that it is not "hand pregnantcy" but rather a hand infection of sorts, you should get a doctor cheack it up...
Picked 3, but only because I'm a nolifer-nerd-otaku-junkie-whatayacallit... Well and guess what! Those are generally "virgins"... though I somehow managed to impergnate my hand...
lol at this "psychology" test. i picked 3 and i am a proud virgin
Great new chapter, thanks World Three!!
Thanks for the new release World Three!
When I think tragedy, I think of a grand hero who's done something great, his downfall comes due to one tragic flaw in character. Like being too cocky.

Search Comics

Highest Rated Series

Recently Added Comics